It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Coronavirus home prevention tips

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Allright, trying to get my head straight..

-Quercetin Cell entry,anti-viral
-Bromelain Anti-inflammatory, Antiviral etc ( blood thinner so may have issues if use drugs that are for blood thiner use ? )
-Elderberry Anti-viral, anti-inflammatory etc
-monolaurin /coconut oil Antimicrobial
-NAC Anti-viral ,virus replication,antioxidant,mucolytic
-luteolin Cell entry,anti-viral
-Zinc Needed for sepsis prevention, anti-inflammatory , needed to controll inflammation and cytokines
-Vitamin C Antioxidant, immuno system booster , infections
-Vitamin D3 Boost & balances immuno system
-Cistus incanus Cell entry,anti-viral
-Selenium Deficiency causes lowered immuno system and viral infections can be worse
-Spirulina Boost immuno system, interferon booster
-Astaxanthin Strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
-Japanese Knotweed ( emodin ) Cell entry
-Flavonoids Cell entry and can possible have many beneficial influences to immunity and anti-viral effects not all even known yet..
-licorice anti-viral ,antimicrobial , potent against the SARS coronavirus ( need to raise daily potassium supply and monitor blood pressure if have high blood pressure when take licorice )

Others to consider adding for controlling inflammation ,cytokines and respiratory infection as soon can notice having :

Baicalin
Pelargonium Sidoides
Curcumin
Ginger
Black seed oil
CBD oil
Oil of oregano ( anti-microbial )
Garlic antiviral, antimicrobial

Luteolin is found in parsley, thyme, peppermint, basil, celery and artichoke. Quercetin is commonly found in capers, whortleberries, apples and red onions. Both also are sold as supplements in health food stores nationwide.

A lot water & electrolyter to prevent dehydration

For critical cases under doctors supervision: chloroquine phosphate , IV vitamin C , Oxygen therapy .

Anyone knows something helpfull, please add here ..

Mods, if the is against ATS terms and Conditions of Use or otherwise is against laws generally etc, please delete all. I am not a doctor , but only want to give tips for COVID-19 prevention
edit on 27-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2020 by Kenzo because: damn typos

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

Good hygiene (shower-bath daily & clean hands) may help.
Exercise to help strengthen your immune systems.
Hopefully they will have it under control soon, stay blessed ALL*.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Bromelain is also good, it shares some properties with quercetin. But for the coronavirus, bromelain may be better for many people, unless you are intolerant to proteinases. These types of viruses with the type of shell are susceptable to monolaurin or the monoglycerine of lauric acid chemistry, it allows our immune system to attack the virus by taking away it's armour. I liked how that was said in an article, but the information in research does not say armour, it talks about permeability.

Spirulina, Astaxanthin. and knotweed I have not studied yet, I have not tested those things on myself yet. I usually test them and study the chemistry at the same time to analyze if they work. You have to make sure not to cause rapid die off when going after microbes, when too many die at one time, it can poison a person and makes you feel worse.

Boost onions and garlic, most viruses agglutinate the blood, it leads to sore muscles because the blood doesn't circulate, just like you get sore muscles from exercising, expanding muscles cut down blood supply to the cells so they get sore.

I do not like the licorice one, I can drink white pine needle tea if it is not too strong, but hate the licorice. Any onion contains quercetin, the stronger the flavor, the more it has. Mild sweet ones have less than the yellow little stronger ones. Taste the quercetin in a pill, that taste resembles the strong smaller yellow onions. They push the red onion as a great source, but the strong small yellow ones are actually more potent, the red onion push is because it has more isothiocyanates instead of thio sulfates in regular onions, I prefer thio sulfates over isothiocyanates any day for fighting illnesses. When you are sick dying cells release cyanide, thiols make iso-thiocyanates out of them which is better.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes definitely good hygiene, and even isolation in home if needed . Exercise do strengthen immune systems, sometimes it`s just too much if have CFS thought and can cause more fatigue , but for most it`s very beneficial .

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sunshine and elderberry

Remember those days... we lay in the haze....forget the present time....feeling fine drunk all the time on Elderberry wine

Anti viral sector yup....
edit on 27-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Drinking Elderberry juice here. Bit tart, but not bad.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very valid points all rickymouse! I had the feeling there are fine home scientific chemist at ATS members
I added Bromelain, monolaurin/coconut oil to list .

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
GBP/JPY & F2d5thCavv2

I added elderberry , for sure it is great remedy!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: rickymouse

Very valid points all rickymouse! I had the feeling there are fine home scientific chemist at ATS members
I added Bromelain, monolaurin/coconut oil to list .

There, now you have a better selection. Other than the ones I mentioned in your list that I do not know about enough to say if they work, I feel that your choices are pretty good for fighting diseases.
edit on 27-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've read on another conspiracy website about the use of Chlorine Dioxide. FDA warns people about the dangers of this product, but mixing 1 drop of Chlorine Dioxide with 4 oz of water, is said to be effective in killing infectious pathogens.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeeh i think seeing that also, but since i dont know at all Chlorine Dioxide effects , and safety ,i cant much write about it..

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Use homeopathy that was a very healing tool during Spanish Flu of 1917....Gelsenium 6x and Bryonia 6x...These and Vit C IV drip will greatly help after the virus takes hold.....advice from homeopathic groups

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: momo41

Yeeh i forget homeopathy completely, thanks for remind it

This site mentions those two and also Eupatorium

Gelsemium 3x: Controlled the fatigue cases having chilliness, moderate fever, sneezing, watery nasal discharge. No thirst. Yawning. Drowsy but often sleepless. Deep-seated, dull aching in the limbs and joints. Banded feeling around head or occiput fullness.

Eupatorium 3x: Marked chill followed by fever 103° to 105° F/39° to 41° C. Pulsating frontal or occipital headache. Intense aching in back. Deep bone aching. Nausea. Vomiting. Larynx rough, scraping sensation producing cough. Oppression of chest with soreness.

Bryonia 1x: Much chilliness, frequently with heat in head. Flushed face and much thirst. Heat more internal. Transient sweats of single parts. Dry cough which yields to blood specked expectoration. Constriction of chest and pressure on sternum. The symptoms all aggravated by motion… Desire to but unable to take deep breath. (Ward, 1919, p.856)

A Century After the Spanish Flu

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I've read on another conspiracy website about the use of Chlorine Dioxide. FDA warns people about the dangers of this product, but mixing 1 drop of Chlorine Dioxide with 4 oz of water, is said to be effective in killing infectious pathogens.

My primary care person suggested to brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide 3 times a day and gargle with Listerine often. imo mico dosing with 420 is beneficial in keep ing your Chi in balance to keep your dharma wheel spinning at the proper speed and direction. And for Gods sake don't neglect your mantra medition.
edit on 27-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The other one people forget is to get those saline nasal sprays and flush often.

I would caution people thought there is no point in getting fancy with your remedies if you lack a basic 72 hour kit for your home. That should be your priority

I would also put in a supply of anti diarrhea medication

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: momo41

Use homeopathy that was a very healing tool during Spanish Flu of 1917....Gelsenium 6x and Bryonia 6x...These and Vit C IV drip will greatly help after the virus takes hold.....advice from homeopathic groups

Who is putting in the IV though? I mean I have an elaborate setup and can do it at home IF I needed too, but its what I do. You try to mickey rig a IV infusion and you can do significant harm to yourself and put yourself at risk for infection

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Great post!

Alcohol and bleach are good to have also

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes...great post...funny how we're not being told these things...alsi...baking soda and apole cider vinegar...i think Boron can help..a reply to: KTemplar

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Forgot...DMSO...could play a big factor as it eliminates the herpes virus. Little toxicity also. a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join