It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 105
<< 102  103  104   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So I just joined this forum. I have to make 5 replies in order to make a thread? Or do I need 20 replies on a thread to leave the introduction forum?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
How do I post in introductions?

Thx!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Windows7
So I just joined this forum. I have to make 5 replies in order to make a thread? Or do I need 20 replies on a thread to leave the introduction forum?
It used to be 20, later I think it was reduced to 5 which is why you may see both numbers mentioned. After that, you can post in most, but not all forums. A few forums have special posting rules which require more strict criteria, I don't have a list of those handy, but as an example, in the 9/11 forum you also have to meet these criteria:

"Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days. "

originally posted by: psychotronics
How do I post in introductions?

Thx!
Go to this link and fill in the fields there. First, you may want to read some other introductions here

edit on 2020731 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: asala

Thank you. Very informative. Much appreciated by this new member.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi all, I've been a long time lurker (years!)

Finally made an account as I have some odd ufo footage to share once I can start threads. I may need some computer experts help with the footage though if anyone fancies helping

Matt

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Much respect for the moderation of ATS.

top topics

<< 102  103  104   >>

join