It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krewtlwstr
a reply to: AboveTopSecretNJ

Need help with research. Need as many people as possible.

We need to research the 'vril conspiracy'.

VERY SERIOUS!

Check your messages.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would eventually like to start sharing videos of myself performing some close-up magic. Could someone be so kind as to enlighten me which forum would be the most appropriate to post such content?

K.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was wondering: since this forum is about "secret knowledge" which is "above TS", do you have a section or thread for market predictions, specifically, predictions on currency prices?

I am a forex trader by profession (well, trying since 2008), and I would be interested in a thread that will provide timely and accurate information on the direction of a currency. Certainly, having the secret knowledge of what the "big money" is doing with a currency, and where they want it to go, will help A LOT in determining direction.

Anyone can advise me please? Is a thread available or can ATS consider my suggestion please?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konjure
I would eventually like to start sharing videos of myself performing some close-up magic. Could someone be so kind as to enlighten me which forum would be the most appropriate to post such content?

K.

YouTube?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Its been awhile..wondering how posting works. Getting my ATS SeaLegs back on and adjusted. Hope the quality and intellect still up to par like it used to be.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Queenofshebafirst
Its been awhile..wondering how posting works. Getting my ATS SeaLegs back on and adjusted. Hope the quality and intellect still up to par like it used to be.

I forgot how to ATS...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Pop up ads ridiculous and interfering, slowing the process down. But love ya ATS

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Queenofshebafirst

Sorry...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 4/24/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: asala

Thankyou, nice to see this when arriving

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm not new. My account is AnakinWayneII and this is just a backup account. Everyone I login to my actual account, it just ends up on the front page with 404 error in the URL.

What is happening?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi All. Nice to be a part of this community!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluepanther3000
I was wondering: since this forum is about "secret knowledge" which is "above TS", do you have a section or thread for market predictions, specifically, predictions on currency prices?

I am a forex trader by profession (well, trying since 2008), and I would be interested in a thread that will provide timely and accurate information on the direction of a currency. Certainly, having the secret knowledge of what the "big money" is doing with a currency, and where they want it to go, will help A LOT in determining direction.

Anyone can advise me please? Is a thread available or can ATS consider my suggestion please?

Not a bad idea. If something like this goes live, count me in.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

HEYY! Happy to be here. Cant wait to be part of you guys

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaAaron

HEYY! Happy to be here. Cant wait to be part of you guys

Welcome and have fun as it may take awhile getting use to all the different area's.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi. I’m new here. Love mystery and everything related to it. I’m glad I found this forum. I usually listen to a YouTube channel called Vicente Fuentes but my second language is Spanish so maybe you won’t understand. Anyway he has been to Wiltshire in England this summer and filmed a crop circle right there in the field. I think crop circles are a very interesting topic because they haven’t been explained, they keep appearing and they are too perfect and appear too quickly to have a logical human explanation. I hope I have been helpful and thanks for this page.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hello everyone! .............. its too soon to say happy new years!

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join