It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God is a psychopathic murderer" they reason.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Starr, God created evil....I swear we're in a SIM

a reply to: dfnj2015

Man creates evil. God just created man. The first cause precedes the second.

The Universe is not a SIM. The Universe is analog not digital. Everything in the Universe is connected to everything else. There are no bits, there no objects, there are no abstractions. All there is in the Universe is swirling patterns of energy constantly in flux.

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration." Nikola Tesla

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Are you serious? I mean, I hope you were.
edit on 27-2-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

perhaps it is time to look at our own hands guiding our destiny, not pretend some sun god is lording over us. If that was the case, all the little children at sandy hook would be alive. God is dead to us.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joefoster

Of course, never pretend.

God is not dead to us.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
An amazing sermon from Evangelist A.A. Allen. Probably the best sermon he ever preached...

"Riding in the underground subway, I was praying, I said oh God give me a sermon for the people in this London campaign tonight! And suddenly I heard God began to speak, God said write this down. If I ever heard God speak, God said: "Son tonight I want you to tell these Londonaires, I want you to tell the people that God is a killer! God said: 1 Samuel 2:6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up."

"As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live" (Ezekiel 33:11)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

A total of 2,821,364 deaths are specifically enumerated in scripture as either directly orchestrated by God, or carried out with his assistance or approval. Satan, on the other hand, notches up only 10 kills.

What a good boy this Satan is, only "10 kills" and "he gave us, the humans, the "wonderful knowledge", that God didn't want us to have". Ah, he was punished so in vain by an "angry vengeful God", ah what a "shame"!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Not bad for someone living in la la land.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You should take care of your original post first, it is a mess as it is now. Then you worry about the land I'm living on.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Prove it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

My post stands as it is, like a peacock on a sunny day.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
God destroys the enemies of man in the Old Testament and people moan and bitch. God is a monster for killing those who oppose Him and peace. God is a psychopath because He places enemies to the sword
Then in the New Testament, our modern era, God is a monster because He doesn’t destroy monsters like Hitler, Stalin, Tojo, Isis and all the other monsters.

Damned if He does, damned if He doesn’t

Well said

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What if god has no emotions at all?

What if god isn't causing anything to happen? It gave humans free will and then backed off and let us decide. We have been told by the christiane religions that god knows the future but what if it doesn't?

What if there is no plan?

There is a plan. We are God's way of experiencing the thrills of having limitations. God shares in our joys and sufferings as a way of realizing His omnipotence.

That is not a god, that is a child. A petulant child.

God is a child, the universe his toy box, and us, merely his toys?

Lets all recite the Nicene creed and proselytise. For .. blah blah blah blah blah....

I am not here to suffer for anyone except myself for things I have yet to learn, not for some omnipotend bastard to be a bastard in his complete bastardry.

May your god have mercy on your gods own soul.

for I certainly will not.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

My post stands as it is, like a peacock on a sunny day.

Whatever bruh, God-speed!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
According to the Torah I've sinned plenty of times, according to the Talmud, I didnt. All the while in the N.T I did, but I'm forgiven.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I didn't knew you were in those books. What's your age?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

HA!!! Good one

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join