It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremism in Germany rears its ugly head, again...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

People have a tendency of integrating in the surrounding community if they feel accepted, if they are treated as a stranger they will keep to themselves.

And that happens with everybody, not just people from other countries or cultures, moving to a different city may be enough to notice it.

That happened to me when my family moved from Lisbon to Almada. It was just a short distance (some 5 km in a straight line), but the difference in mentality made us feel part of the community very fast.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: slick1069

Why is it important for the majority race of a country to always remain a high majority? Cultures are going yo be mixed in this global world. Why is that a bad thing?

Has any group of people in the history of the world, be they an ethnic, religious, ideological or racial group, enjoyed being replaced by newcomers to their country? Becoming minorities in their own countries and having to change to accommodate immigrants who don’t want to assimilate? Losing the dominance they’ve long enjoyed in the nations and societies they built? Tell me who would like that, other than white, guilt-ridden leftists with a seeming desire to cause their own extinction?

This will be seen as horribly racist, but it’s the truth, so I don’t consider it racist: Whites are responsible for the advanced First World societies created in Western Europe, Canada, America, Australia and New Zealand.

If it hadn’t been for white people — regardless of their evil deeds that I’ll doubtless be reminded of — those nations wouldn’t be First World nations.

Countless millions of Third Worlders long to live in white-majority nations, often risking their lives to reach them. It’s almost never the other way around. If whites move to the Third World, it’s almost always done legally and more or less on their own terms.

No nation has ever been a First World nation that didn’t have either a white-majority or East Asian-majority population. The USA will find out within 50 years perhaps if there can be an exception to the rule.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
It's sick? Open your eyes and recognise what's happening. This is fact not some conjecture it is happening. When the normal governance denies or refuses to acknowledge the problem, or worse still (What's happening in the UK with the multiple rape gangs) hide the information, then the rise of violence is a done thing.
Sick it may be, but don't close your mind about what's going on. The only reason it has not really exploded in the UK is the very, very strict controls the government has on the populace.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh no

How sad

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Has any group of people in the history of the world, be they an ethnic, religious, ideological or racial group, enjoyed being replaced by newcomers to their country?

Probably not, but that's misleading, as Germany or any other "Western" country is not in risk of having their native population being turned into a minority when compared with another groups any time soon. The "Western" country that is closer to having more immigrants than natives is Luxembourg, with 46% of its population being immigrants. Germany is (or was, as this data is from 2015) at 12.5%.

This will be seen as horribly racist, but it’s the truth, so I don’t consider it racist: Whites are responsible for the advanced First World societies created in Western Europe, Canada, America, Australia and New Zealand.

It's true that Europe was the continent that had the most advances in technology some centuries ago, making it the dominant continent and the continent that colonised most of the rest of the world.
The population of the colonised countries didn't like it, but they were, in most cases, militarily controlled by the more technologically advanced Europeans. As the best way of controlling the natives was to keep them ignorant and powerless, the colonising powers didn't give the natives the same opportunities they enjoyed. For example, when some European country found some natural resource in an African country, they didn't build schools to teach the natives how to look for, process and use those natural resources, they taught people on their own countries and sent them to the colonies, where they occupied the high positions in the organisations exploring that natural resource. When that natural resource was exhausted they moved back to their original country and left the colonies without the natural resources and without the knowledge to give themselves a better life.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That is, of course, assuming that the technology to extract the oil doesn't improve along the way.

It does. Has to, or, as you said, the oil drilling becomes too expensive to make it worthwhile. I doubt that that is going to happen. There are folks, a whole lot smarter than me, who work on that sort of stuff.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Apparently he was a right wing fanatic member of, or affiliated with, the German Right wing political party AfD (Alternative for Germany)--we can guess what that so called "alternative" would consist of, and stand a good chance of being right.

Oh joy. SMH

AfD is the same group that's been propping up Naomi Seibt.
edit on 2/29/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

The "whites make first world countries" is a white supremacist argument. Thanks for revealing your true colors.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
All I will say is extremism breeds extremism.

These bouts of violence that are increasing are going to keep increasing as long as governments ignore their existing citizens for the sake of the new ones who refuse to assimilate.

Violence is not the answer, but when humans are involved and feel like they're being thrown under a bus it'll always rear it's head.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Violence is not the answer, but when humans are involved and feel like they're being thrown under a bus it'll always rear it's head.

The problem is that most people "feel like they're being thrown under a bus" not because of they experienced themselves but because of what they are told by other people or what they read in social media.

Today, more than ever, it's easy to manipulate people, you just have to post it on the Internet to make it appear as true.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Yep.

Didn't make the connection 'til just now...🤔.

That isn't to say that all the members of that political party are raving bigots, as I know nothing of the group.

But it isn't promising from what little I do know...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Only too true.

If it's on the interwebs it must be true...

Makes it ludicrously easy to manipulate people with, shall we say, short attention spans. Though it happens to everyone at times.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join