It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Archenemies China & Iran Hardest Hit by CV19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
iran now follows china as the 2 countries suffering the most cv19 cases so far bar none

Surprise, surprise? Seemz just like yesterday they were both in the headlines anyways before covid appeared outt nowhere!

No doubt msm will throw a wildcard in there like say vatican's hometown to not be so obvious, eh?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Since when is China and Iran archenemies of NWO? a reply to: pressident

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn

Had always been because they don't following the 500 million agenda which US does or a NATO/UN alliance until US push it to ally with Russia.. If they weren't there wouldn't be over 1 billion china men and 1 billion Indians.

edit on 26-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
At least since alignment with

Russia,

Silk Road

Oil Pipeline

& Africa$

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

Let me Guess here . It's ALL About making President Trump , their Arch Nemesis Look " BAD " , Right > ? ...YAWN .

edit on 26-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Iran and China...TWO dictatorships desperately focused on quelling national protests, while rounding up and assassinating their enemies under cover of an epidemic.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Since they have no Rothschild nationalized monetary system.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
China was chosen to be the worlds super power militarily and economically by NWO. Iran is a CIA stronghold and pawn for a ww3. HSBC the Chinese bank diverts funds and launder NWO black op monies. Obama laundered 150 billion thru Iran... a reply to: DukeMisterio

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All you got is a Youtube video?

78,497 Mainland China
1,595 South Korea
705 Others
453 Italy
189 Japan
139 Iran

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
edit on America/ChicagoWed, 26 Feb 2020 21:45:27 -0600Wed, 26 Feb 2020 21:45:27 -06002020-02-26T21:45:27-06:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

Conspiracy Forum...so I'll play.

WHAT IF...Coronavirus is actually the inoculation of another virus yet to be used on Iran & China's enemies?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My God, authorities say jump, everyone asks how high. That what all this hysteria is. Effective programming by way of perpetual repetitive signals.

Ebola ran it's course, end of the world hysteria within six months ppl totally forgot or ignored it. How many months are we into this now, two going on three??

Please folks, do not be so predictable. By May this virus will hardly be a story at all.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
And why not...America is on everbodys sh!t list...a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Since Iran wanted and tried to sell oil in it's own currency to China.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Was that before or after NWO Clinton sold us out to China with the WTO and sold nuclear secrets to them... . a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
By May this virus will hardly be a story at all.

I'm not an overly religious chap, but I pray with every fibre of my body that you are right.

Something feels, 'off',....

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
yep, something is a lie....like its not a pathagen but a marker by 5G energy

idk

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
By May this virus will hardly be a story at all.

I'm not an overly religious chap, but I pray with every fibre of my body that you are right.

Something feels, 'off',....

edit on 27-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

China was chosen to be the worlds super power militarily and economically by NWO. Iran is a CIA stronghold and pawn for a ww3. HSBC the Chinese bank diverts funds and launder NWO black op monies. Obama laundered 150 billion thru Iran... a reply to: DukeMisterio

Chinese is NWO to Chinese. That is the ploy. The real NWO is US just like Bush said. Get your fking head out of the sand an watching the suicides go up. They are playing both countries for granted, the more you blame China.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I haven't heard much of Russia or Turkey having cases. Oddly, the two countries presently almost at war.

That's good, though, for their sake I hope they stay free of cases

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Iran and China...TWO dictatorships desperately focused on quelling national protests, while rounding up and assassinating their enemies under cover of an epidemic.

Poor medical conditions in both countries...but 8 deaths in Iran and it is news, really? OK

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I haven't heard much of Russia or Turkey having cases. Oddly, the two countries presently almost at war.

That's good, though, for their sake I hope they stay free of cases

India with the massive population density and extreme poor health care is in big trouble, but since it seems to hardly do anything to 80% infected it comes down to the most weak that is much higher than the typical flu, but is it really something most would even worry about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join