It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens’ eyes glow?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

It's an assumption more then anything considering validity to any of this is as fluid as water.
But what seems logical is that we are of organic nature blood and bone and cannot pass through walls and enter dreams and control bodies and minds with thoughts, that greys too share our limited physical plane features, such as being of flesh and organic or non organic structure, and with a matter formed body.
That is not to say they do not have outstanding technologies that surpass us and are evil in nature and use it to maliciously deceive and harm us, because that too could be a possibility.
But presenting the evidence that is circulating since the first encounters on record, that does not seem to be the logical case.
Presented with my own experiences I would also have to agree. That these so called aliens are not of the same nature as what the thing in my ceiling is.
It didnt feel the same, it didnt look the same, it didnt act the same.
All its behaviors and emotional responses between me and it did not feel like I was being confronted with something of flesh and blood.
That's just my own personal attribution of it.

And the reason I asked about the shadow people, is because they too are linked to sightings of these yellow eyed demon like creatures.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like we agree that there are biological aliens who exist in quite the same physical way as us. And that there are also non-physical beings (ghosts, etc.) that are quite a separate form of life.

As for what visited me, like I said, I felt like it was loving toward me, at the time, so I'm going with my intuition on that, and so I was never worried about that visitation.

Something that's amazing though, is that for the life of me, I can't imagine quite what the visitor would look like. I only saw the glowing yellow / orange eyes.

My imagination simply can't fill in the details around the eyes.

Although I am inclined to interpret it as a loving alien visitor. In which case, the alien would be employing some kind of super high technology to pass through walls and visit me. (Which is a standard part of alien visitations, after all.)

Alternately it could have simply been a non-physical visitor of some kind. Although I typically considered that the glowing eyes had some kind of physical, biological nature. Hence the question of the thread, asking why their eyes glow.

For example, maybe their eyes glow with their emotions, and that would explain my visit (for the loving feeling, and the glow would be the biological result of that emotion).

I do think that it's definitely not a human spirit, which I initially thought, as a young kid (because I don't think that a human ghost would have yellow glowing eyes lol).

Also FWIW my mom also saw these glowing eyes, on a different occasion, when I was a young kid. IIRC she was in a room with me, alone, and saw these eyes, watching her and me together...

ALSO I can't imagine what would have happened in my visit, if I had responded better. Like what if I kept staring back at the eyes, what would have happened? Would the visitor have just stayed there, in that same position, as long as I kept looking? Would the visitor have approached me, or sent me a mental telepathy message? Maybe even revealed herself in the rest of her appearance?

This is all just speculation because in reality, my primitive fear response took over, so I looked away in fright, and the visitor left. I can only imagine what else COULD have potentially happened, but as it is, I couldn't even handle the glance, so I obviously could not have handled anything more than that. Humans are stubbornly primitive creatures, which is probably the one big thing that the aliens study about us, I bet.

<< 1  2   >>

join