It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Religion You Can't Talk About

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Are there any readings or materials available in regards to a belief system, such that:

When one realizes the REAL truth of experience after death, it is designed in such a way that you are rendered incapable of sharing the information with anyone else, even those that already do/have, no matter what?

I have reason to believe that there must be something established which fits this description.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It could be that we are really small creatures tucked into one small corner of a spiraling galaxy lost in a myriad of spiraling galaxies and really have no clue as to the ''REAL truth of anything.

As to your question about being rendered incapable of shafing the information about the real truth of experience after death, I would venture a guess that in order to realize the REAL truth about the experience of after death one must first, be dead in which case I suspect that the rendering would be taken care of by,,,,, being DEAD

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

You want reading material on a subject that by your definition can't be shared?

Or did I misunderstand the question?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You, me, everybody will find out soon enough...why worry?

Worry not, for I do know that Hell is a 404.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Does this also apply to people who were clinically dead and then come back to life with these incredible stories. Or is that something people don't want to talk about.

edit on 26-2-2020 by Joeshiloh because: add

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Can you elaborate, your question isn't totally clear?

Here is what I think you are getting at though...

A California obstetrician named Dr. Richard Eby fell off a second story balcony head first onto concrete and split his skull in two, died and instantly found himself in Heaven asking Jesus "where am I ?" He was raised from the dead BUT he had to wait five years before God allowed him to speak publicly about it.

After he died his wife started contacting everyone they knew asking that God would do a "Lazarus" on him. This prayer was answered and Dr. Eby came back to life only to hear his atheist MD tell him: "Shut up!" and curse him out as the MD had already pronounced him dead (there was NO blood in his body). After eventually getting well, Dr. Eby began telling everyone about his experience but no one would listen until five years later when he had a face to face encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ and shown hell while he was actually IN the tomb of Lazarus in Israel. During this encounter he was told to start speaking about his experience. There are several videos and books describing this encounter BTW...

edit on 2.26.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You don't want to memorize a belief system, you want to grow one from own experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

Those people weren't dead, they were mostly dead. Big difference.
Still quantumly entangled with life, like how it takes 9 months in the womb before you are ready to join the living, it probably takes time to join the 'others'

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If a belief system which cannot be shared does exist, then by definition there can't be any reading materials on it. Anyone writing such materials would be sharing, which is impossible "ex hypothesi" (as Toynbee used to say).
The only reading material possible would be what you have just written

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We are spirit beings in an animal body. I've been out of my body twice. The first time, someone actually saw me, and I didnt know I was out, until I saw them. That changed my beliefs in an instant.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We are animals submitted to spirits.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Let me clarify I'm looking for information about the idea, not the alleged content of the idea.

Surely this isn't an original thought of my own.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I know of at least one group that although they do have some printed information they also have information that is only allowed to be taught by an elder member whispering into the ear of the junior member- and must be memorized. Whether any of that info is in reference to death or the afterlife I do not know because they are not a religious organization per se, although there are a lot of conspiracies concerning their supposed secret religious leanings- at least once a member reaches very high levels in the hierarchy.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Whatever view of death one has is because of an experience involving loss, every view is from a different perspective. The fact is, death is a human construct designed to have closure when energy does not exist in the human form anymore. To me death is an illusion no matter what occurs. There is no way to quantify what transpires in any circumstance. If someone has a near death experience they report seeing a light or they see other spirits and when they want to talk about what happened many times they are considered crazy, because they can not prove it. However, I have had this experience 3 times in this life and each time I saw or experienced something completely different. Perhaps one day I will share those experiences here and risk the ridicule that comes from doing so.

The Religion does not exist that can be the truth, it is a different truth for all. Being spiritual is Universal and we are Universarians. So Maybe, you can call it UNIVERSARIANOLOGY?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Bluntone22

Does this also apply to people who were clinically dead and then come back to life with these incredible stories. Or is that something people don't want to talk about.

NDE's are inherently untrustworthy as the post below yours demonstrates quite well. That's not to say there is nothing at all to take from them in a comparative study maybe, but individual experience should be taken with a grain of salt, imo.
edit on 2/26/2020 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
We are spirit beings in an animal body. I've been out of my body twice. The first time, someone actually saw me, and I didnt know I was out, until I saw them. That changed my beliefs in an instant.

Some of us questioned our sanity after having experiences such as these visited. I have seen no deliberate orchestrated autonomic shutdown of Dante's 'progression of the soul' = enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
You don't want to memorize a belief system, you want to grow one from own experience.

Translation: Do not adhere to ANY Belief System. It was created by someone else concocted in order to rob you of all of your Earthly possessions. Spirituality is a personal quest and begins at home.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have found just the opposite to be true, quite a few of these people are coming back with proof in fact...

Ritchie's NDE is in a class of its own. You will find his experience to be one of the most profound NDEs ever documented. His NDE is also one of the most important cases of "NDE veridical perception" which are NDE out-of-body observations later verified by third-parties. During his NDE, Ritchie traveled out of his body for a distance of thousands of miles where he observed detailed events later verified to be true.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Here are three others:

Colton Burpo's case for example, he died and met his own unborn sister that no one had ever told him about. George Rodonaia and Betty Malz are two other examples.

I know of several reports by patients in my practice, and I have spoken to neurosurgeons who have had patients with experiences that can be confirmed. Indeed, about 20 percent of NDE's are corroborated, which means that there are independent ways of checking about the veracity of the experience. The patients knew of things that they could not have known except by extraordinary perception -- such as describing details of surgery that they watched while their heart was stopped, etc.

Near-Death Experiences

That almost single-handedly shoots down the skeptical argument that near-death experiences are due to pre-existing beliefs or cultural influences. We’re not seeing a shred of evidence that corroborates that at all. In fact, that finding is actually corroborated with another major scholarly researcher who actually reviewed over 30 years of near-death experience research and came up with the same conclusion.

Materialist explanations of NDEs fail to explain the phenomenon

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I do think there is a universal reality though.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: visitedbythem
We are animals submitted to spirits.

No. The material body (all forms) are biological containers meant to temporarily house a spirit entity in order for that spirit to experience dense matter IT animates within a Time Space Illusion environment.
edit on 26-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join