It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMILE ADVISORY a timeline to detect if this is my forecasted year of Biblical Global Concern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If we see some bit of war starting up in March...not too long to wait, huh!

This is about a rapture date...doncha love it. Going by the Scriptural timelines one can conjecture on how it may unfold. Looks like it may. Not even counting whether or not we have the red horseman running around loose with death and pestilence....idk

In my thread 3 months ago I was claiming if we saw war in March or April, we best be believing in a rapture September or earlier. If we see a war in March....he he best be believing in what Jesus did for all mankind.

The war needs to have good ol Russia Turkey and Iran goin after the oil and gas in Israel. Idk....this was written in prophecy 2200 years age and here see Russia as the leader of the middle East bunch....odd, but scripture says a king will lead that bunch against Israel. Let's keep this in mind as we see the news headlines.....coming at us like alien...who'd of thought....rockets coming in sideways

Is there anyone who sees the pangs getter closer and closer....the news in a word....I would say....CARDIAC
edit on 26-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: Ads in the way bigtime

edit on 26-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
More details....the timeline works with a rapture on Sept 28....the Day of Atonement

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
More details....the timeline works with a rapture on Sept 28....the Day of Atonement

Oh wow, it falls on my birthday this year, that day you are not supposed to do anything, a day of rest.

Sucks that you can't eat, what else is there to do if yu can't even eat or cook. I could power watch some netflix series I suppose, I guess the most watched show on Netflix is the menu of shows.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
here is a fact.
every society thinks it is the 'end of times' because then they are 'important'

the world will never end, until the sun goes super nova OR we get smashed by a gamma blast.

i am catholik, but there is a 1 in a trillion trillion chance that a book on earth has the secrets to the end times.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I think you gonna be disappointed when there is no rapture. Never gonna be a rapture. And wars are going on nonstop all the time just as has been going on for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
If we see some bit of war starting up in March...not too long to wait, huh!

This is about a rapture date...doncha love it. Going by the Scriptural timelines one can conjecture on how it may unfold. Looks like it may. Not even counting whether or not we have the red horseman running around loose with death and pestilence....idk

In my thread 3 months ago I was claiming if we saw war in March or April, we best be believing in a rapture September or earlier. If we see a war in March....he he best be believing in what Jesus did for all mankind.

The war needs to have good ol Russia Turkey and Iran goin after the oil and gas in Israel. Idk....this was written in prophecy 2200 years age and here see Russia as the leader of the middle East bunch....odd, but scripture says a king will lead that bunch against Israel. Let's keep this in mind as we see the news headlines.....coming at us like alien...who'd of thought....rockets coming in sideways

Is there anyone who sees the pangs getter closer and closer....the news in a word....I would say....CARDIAC

IF you are referring to Ezekiel 38 and 39, please re-read those chapters. The invaded country is NOT the modern secular state which calls itself "Israel," but a land the book calls the "mountains of Israel." In that place are no walls, bars or gates, and the people of it live without a care - now that hardly applies to our modern "Israel." One more clue: the land "...is gathered out of many people..." Sounds like...? Name a country with "unwalled villages."

As for the Rapture, I look for the second coming in 2040, the year of the 120th jubilee from creation. I'm not the only one...
edit on 26-2-2020 by Lazarus Short because: dum de dum

edit on 26-2-2020 by Lazarus Short because: yup yup yup

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, I believe in God and have great respect for Christian people, but the dogma of the Christian religion just doesn’t work for me. Ideas like hell and the rapture simply don’t fit with our reality.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I knew you were special....my son's bday in 81...he he....
Btw, a spring rapture fits also, I figured you all knew....Pentecost May 31....April at Easter nott.....At Passover

Somewhere in there still fits 11 timelines.....yeah, try juggling them in your head....first seals gotta start 2 years before the middle, after the middle is in concrete....1260 days from the Satan party in the temple, 2 witnesses killed by the son of perdition right before he sits and spouts....by midway...no matter how I figure it....by the middle half are gone.....the part I can't picture.....wait.....unless.........uh oh.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
But....2200 years ago.....and then out of nowhere Israel returns culture intact....gotta make ya curious, then the perfect prophecy record....no book has strait forward readable prophecy....not the quran....not zorastor....not Hindi not ....a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So, I believe in God and have great respect for Christian people, but the dogma of the Christian religion just doesn’t work for me. Ideas like hell and the rapture simply don’t fit with our reality.

The smallest organisms are going to wipe out most of the people in this world eventually. Meanwhile, greedy people will get wealthy by our sickness, but those wealthy people will all die because they are profiting by our grief and sickness. Apollo was punished supposedly by zeus for his role in the overcharging of the ill. He was immortal, so could not be killed easily. So he was forced to guard the gates of Hell.

In most religions including Christianity people profiting excessively from people being sick were considered evil and were put to death. Making a living at helping others is not the same as bleeding people dry.
edit on 26-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Something I have been watching. link

I have a theory that the prophesies of Daniel are repeating with the US acting out the role of Greece. If so I see the government of Iran collapsing this year or next year at the latest. Fulfilling the conquering of 3 nations part of the ram and goat prophecy in Daniel 8.

Also it appears that 2 prophesies are lined up for an Apocalypse in the 2020s. Day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea predicts that Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Followed by the 1000 year day of Jezreel.

Also there is the fig tree prophecy of Matthew 24. Assuming the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948 is a fig leaf then the prophecy can be read that a 80 year timer was started in or before 1948. That would put the "last days" in the 2020s.

So all things considered I predict the following timeline for 2020-2021. Iran pulls something stupid provoking an American attack which collapses their government. Or a possible revolt. or a combination of the two.

The appearance of the 2nd Branch of Zechariah to rebuild the Jewish temple....Jews go nuts. Israel gets attacked by all the Muslim nations of the middle east . The branch is killed by a Muslim. This triggers the destruction of Gog-Magog and Daniel 11-4. It's the great an terrible day of the Lord.

Then in 2021 the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 and 11-6 is signed and Daniel 11 is running.
edit on 27-2-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

join