It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think after reading this, it will happen to Major League Baseball this season

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Right now Congress is arguing with each other over how much money to spend on this epidemic. Maybe in a few months they will come to an agreement.

The longer they wait, the less they'll have to spend.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: musicismagic
I was just thinking that when I saw a concert advertised and of course sporting events. The olympics in Tokyo aren’t going to be a good idea if they go ahead.

interesting thought. if the Olympics gets canceled due to the illness, could this actually be the end of the Olympics?

Hopefully. I think we've had enough of all that jingoistic and geneticist propaganda.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Unless its heart disease.

a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: generik
Going ahead with the Olympics would be very bad. Imagine all those commuters jammed into trains, buses, practically on top of each other, then the crowds at the venues, then the plane ride home bringing it back to the entire world. It should be cancelled. It quite frankly puts us all at risk.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

And the guy who had a heart attack while driving a Lexus is said to have died from a failue of rack and pinion steering thus the electro-servo steering currenty capable of diverting you to the incinerator.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Spoken like a person who has nothing and loves no one. I'm sorry, but hard-working, hard saving Americans have families, friends, and people they love.

Please seek help for your anger and depression. The world needs more light, not more darkness.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just a bump for this tread with a correct prediction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join