It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT Drills For 'Taking Down' Infected!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

After news footage was found to contain some directing - without precautions depicted.

Now MSM is showing drills with SWAT teams 'practising taking down' infected patients.

Hopefully they dont go live; zombie apocalypse meets contagion!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Not sure how i would respond , being dragged out of my car by "swat" teams , just because i could be infected.

I didnt cause the corona , and i will defend myself against violence.

I keep mentioning this : China Knew already about this in December last year , they didnt do jack about it.

Even arrested the doctor who made the claims.

If they followed the lead back then they might not have the need to drag people out of their car.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
But mostly this is probably just some Photo op so they can say : Now you see how much effort we put in containing this.

While the stuff spreads like wildfire they are making these silly video's

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

edit on 26-2-2020 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I also am torn on this as well.

on one hand we dont want our police (or any agency) using force to detain US citizens (or others here LEGALLY) for the chance they are sick...or maybe really sick.

but when I stop to actually think this logically (which at times can conflict with the "heart" as it were) that his is one of those necessary "evils" (for lack of a better word).

because as we know humans can be panic , illogical, emotional driven , stupid and/or selfish.

many if they think they are "infected" with something may not want to do what is best for the group/community/nation by going into quarantine

hell we already have had a OP about how a man was under quarantine and just decided to leave it to do a show.

the cold hard logical truth is our men/women in law enforcement may have to "take down" people with deadly (or possibly infected with deadly) diseases who dont want to follow the rules of quarantine, medical advice, ect and a REAL RISK of infecting/harming others.

they need to train and train in ways that also medically protect themselves .

in a perfect world this should not be done and should not be needed.

but in reality we dont live in that world and have to deal with what life/reality deals us.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sniffles WuFlu and Tazers.

"Never waste a good disaster"
Signed
H. Clinton

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Stay strapped or get clapped China.

If swat was surrounding me and trying to take me down for being sick it would come to hot lead.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

LOL. What was the fishnet for again? I mean they removed it seconds after placing it and before dragging him off-screen?

Why do the Chinese authorities always look like keystone cops whenever they do anything on camera? I'm serious. If you watch US Swat Teams take down a perp they look graceful, brutal and efficient. The guys in this video are doing those little shuffle steps. It looks like a clown car circus act.

EDIT: what are they going to do with the car? Quarantine it in place? Won't that make future takedowns harder?
edit on 26-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Fact of the matter is some people in the US would love to get it and spread it around. If you don't believe me just wait.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That was my first thought when I saw this headline:

San Francisco Declares Emergency Over ‘Growing Likelihood’ Of Coronavirus Cases

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — San Francisco Mayor London Breed declared a local emergency Tuesday to prepare the response to what health officials believe is the likely appearance of the coronavirus in the city.

The emergency declaration allows the city to mobilize resources, accelerate emergency planning, coordinate agencies, and prepare for reimbursement by state and federal governments, according to the mayor’s office. It also helps raise additional awareness on how to prepare for the coronavirus before it appears in the city.

Breed stressed that there were no known cases of coronavirus in San Francisco.

“Although there are still zero confirmed cases in San Francisco residents, the global picture is changing rapidly, and we need to step-up preparedness,” Breed said. “We see the virus spreading in new parts of the world every day, and we are taking the necessary steps to protect San Franciscans from harm.”

Never let a crisis go to waste. What kind of a power grab is this going to be?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I call those people the ,"I have to's.." I have to go to work, go on vacation ( yes people are worried about their damn vacation plans), I have to go to the store and the list goes on and on. This is how it will spread, and why the flu is spread.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

In fairness, it is going to be an emergency in San Francisco just based on the immense size and scope of their homeless population and growing sanitization issues.

I wouldn't want to step through and around large groups of sick people with little to no access to clean toilets, for example.
edit on 26-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Perhaps, but they don't need a state of emergency to clean up the streets, they only need the will... (and perhaps money)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

so funny, I watched the first video.

The delusional man goes "look! the clock says 9:11!" The clock shows 8:55.

On topic, it's good that your Rapid Response type agencies are training for all situations. Wish ours did too.

edit on 26/2/2020 by deltaalphanovember because: 8:55

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Declaring a state of emergency is one way to free up those funds. The will is another issue entirely. This is a human crisis and unfortunately, San Francisco's congressperson is not a human.*

*Ok, I made that part up. She still sucks at her job.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
No one believes this.
Just stop with the drama already people.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Not exactly spreading like wild fire either.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one but the CDC?

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Who are worried about a pandemic and say community spread in the US is inevitable.

You should look up community spread and inevitable. Those are real words with real meanings, unlike "no one believes this."

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The CDC official who hit the panic button is Rod Rosenstein's sister...

Small world.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As predicted and expected, coronavirus comes to poorly-run democratic communities first.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join