It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Undersea Cables Cut?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: zeetroyman

Our Indian Office were reporting Tata as quoting at least a 5 hour repair period.
I'll not check Slack while off duty but will post our findings here tomorrow.

25/02/20 10:59 AM Tata quoted a 5 hour time to fix
26/02/20 06:42 AM Tata still quoting 5 hours

More to follow.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I'm pretty sure that was a training exercise, but the net is priceless!!!! I am still laughing about that....
If it was a real detention, then yeah that dude is definitely ashes....

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zeetroyman

Pipes or cables? What kind? Oil pipeline or Internet cable?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
India has been a cesspool for decades- extreme overpopulation with almost no understanding of sanitation...

If I had to guess, the fancy new flu got there around the same time it got everywhere else (not suspicious at all) - and based on how china is reacting right now, india is probably on their last ditch to contain news of the outbreak.

m.imgur.com...

If that gif hasn't been taken down yet.... it's a video out of china.
10/10 that guy wasn't just detained, his remains are probably smoldering in a pile out of view.

It looked like a training session, not that they aren't doing that, but how do we expect them to contain it. They got to take precautions and slets face iy some people just re going to make a run from being quarantined. It would happen here too.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
This is going to affect all those Indian scammers trying to con people people out of their cash....

How sad.

Most likely a botched attempt to "tap" the cables before President Trump visits.

Also, these cables break and are cut pretty regularly. The M.E. is a circus, demand for service is ridiculous to the point cables and wiring being haphazardly installed at best.

Do a simple search and have a peek at the "electricians" of india.

Your skin will crawl.

I took the bait, did the search and.... Yep! Not shocked the cables are “broken”.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join