It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senile Joe Biden Forgets What State He's In...Again. This Time In South Carolina

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This guy is a walking gaffe machine. The poor guy is losing his mind and some Democrats want him in the White House as their president.

Biden was counting on a victory in South Carolina, in order for him to get back into the race. Sorry Joe, things aren't looking good for you. Not only has he lost nearly one-fifth of his support among black voters in South Carolina, he can't remember what state he's in again.

Remember when Joe Biden was in Keene, New Hampshire?
"I’ve been here a number of times...I love this place. Look, what’s not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it?”

At a campaign event in South Carolina this morning, Sleepy Joe mistakenly brought up North Carolina's conviction rate. WSUP Joe? Forget what state you're in again? He sounds like he's totally out of it, as he talks with voters this morning in Charleston, SC. Check it out HERE.

I'm no Obama fan, but I need to give credit where credit is due. At least Obama tried to persuade Biden not to run, because he knew he'd fall flat on his face. Time for someone from his camp to throw in the towel and spare Biden from further humiliation.

Obama told Biden advisers not to let the former Veep ‘damage his legacy’ in his 2020 presidential run

Obama Repeatedly Tried to Get Biden Not to Run for President The former president is reportedly worried Biden will "embarrass himself."

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

While in Nevada last week Biden thought he was in California. He's going down the drain fast.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Poor guy needs to hang it up and enjoy the rest of his life.

I just feel sorry for him at this point.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Like Hillary, this is Biden's third time running for president. It will be three fails for each of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Poor guy needs to hang it up and enjoy the rest of his life.

I just feel sorry for him at this point.

What are you some kind of bigot against geriatrics? You vile ageist! The prejudice and venom against dementia needs to stop guys.

edit on 24-2-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Poor guy.

Let him have SOME dignity and drop him from the race.

This is embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I really cannot fathom why his wife would be supportive of this campaign approach. Of course, she may feel it protects her family. Though perhaps she is seeking power too. To be a Nancy Reagan style first lady. Ronald's Alzheimer's truly gave her and vice Pres Bush a mask to hide behind while they put what they wanted into action.

If Biden is the chosen DNC candidate, it will be very interesting on who will be chosen as VP. It is clear that Biden will be boastful, but he isn't going to be leading America.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Biden is proof that the polls were faked. He out polled everyone but has never received the votes to prove it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Very rarely in the US will someone in their 70's get a chance to manage or run anything. Not much pressure is put on them in society and they even get a pass on their old school opinions.

Yet here we are, lining them all up for President and then bashing them for their tactics and minor mental errors. It makes no fvucking sense other than American society is overflowing with ignorance and feeble mindedness that can't be tamed.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Biden looking forward to winning the American Samoa and Guam Caucuses 🤣 🤣 🤣

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Poor guy.

This is embarrassing.

Why embarrassing, all the front runners are old, with poor health and flailing memories, like it's a prerequisite to hold the office.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have a cousin, brilliant young lady, Alzheimer's took her at the age of 49. She's in a home now.

Age doesn't necessarily have to be a factor.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
meh
north, south
it is the "Carolina" panthers isn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's awful, 49 is way young for that to happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'd make fun of him for this...but, at this point, it'd be like beating a dead lying, dog-faced, pony-soldier.
edit on 24-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sure everyone laugh it all off now, but just you all wait till it's been revealed that the Russians messed up all the worlds maps. I'm sure Biden will claim this is the reason for his confusion next, and not his Brain damage from that Aneurism he had. Joe's fit to be President, he can out push-up the best of you.

This is just sad, I was going to say getting sad, but I to have witnessed family members fall to neurological disorders, and every time I see Ol' Blood-Eye on TV, it just reminds me of them (except the hair sniffing, I don't remember anyone in the family sniffing hair)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When I think of the DNC pushing Joe Biden to run...The first thing that comes to mind is this classic Monty Python skit.

Starring:
JOE BIDEN as RON OBVIOUS
DNC as RON'S MANAGER

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Biden's eyes look like he's already dead. His mind is shot, he slurs his speech like Pelosi does when she's tanked, I wish Joe would just quit and take up fishing with his grandkids. Ten years ago he probably would have run away with this but today he's just a shell of a human.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
President Trump is just as senile if not more than Biden - Trump, Biden, and Sanders are all dealing with early levels of dementia...

I can’t wait until after this election cycle. No more elderly presidents, America can do so much better.
edit on 24-2-2020 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Poor guy.

This is embarrassing.

Biden will be dropping out after the South Carolina primary. Black Democratic voters there are moving over to Sanders.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join