It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sociaist Radical Among Us? In August 13, 1963: Bernie Sanders Arrested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well so it is written that the Russians are infiltrating the 2020 USA Presidential election such that the Russians want Bernie Sanders nominated for the Democratic nominee for president. Even Joe Biden has stated so. Well I don't know about you but someone owns our extreme biased MSM here in the USA. First it was called out that The Deep State or CIA owns it. Then the Communist Chinese and now come the Russians. Hell, we have been reading about those pesky Russians since 2016 before Trump was ever elected. Well I don't now about you but it sure seems to me that those in charge back in 2016 didn't do anything to stop the Russians did they? I mean James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper and Susan Rice along with Biden and the rest of them.

Well OK, so lets assume that the Russians own our MSM. Could that be why there has not really been anything negative reported on Bernie Sanders to date?

That's why we are here, to pick up the slack.

Arrest photo of young activist Bernie Sanders emerges from Tribune archives

Bernie Sanders hails from Vermont. That's a State with a population of 626,000 people. You read that correct 626,000 among 327 million citizens in the USA or 0.19% of the USA population. You sure he represents us? We, the people?

Back in 1971 Bernie visited a Hippie Commune called the Myrtle Hill Farm. The leaders of the Hippie Commune asked him to leave after three days as Bernie really didn't do anything other than give constant political rhetoric speeches. Once the 3rd day passed they had enough of him and asked him to leave, obviously spotting a bad apple that can spoil the bunch.

So here's Bernie once again, getting arrested. That seems to be his Modus operandi as in that's his shtick. Bernie has a thing for Communes as in Free this and free that. In Chicago he gets arrested an gets a roof over his head and free room and board along with three squares a day.

Then hes saved by the United Sates of America. Yes that famous welfare wagon for those among us who despise work. He enters politics. So look at Vermont today. Does anyone want to live there?

Bernie, I got your Shtick comrade!

edit on 24-2-2020 by Waterglass because: removed

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Bernie Sanders hails from Vermont. That's a State with a population of 626,000 people. You read that correct 626,000 among 327 million citizens in the USA or 0.19% of the USA population. You sure he represents us? We, the people?

Hey, they are presenting 2% of all representives at the Electoral College. Thats the same as the Impeached Idiot has with New York!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
President Trump wants to run against his opposite, Bernie Sanders.

GO BERNIE!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Bernie is the Litte Red Hen who wants to take all the guns and then point one at everybody to make him a damn cake.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The funny thing is that you think this makes Bernie look bad.

Lmao

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Whats Bill Clinton got to do with the OP?

a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lmao

He doesn't need any help!

LMAO!

[/

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Man, after Nevada Bernie must really have you guys shook. How else do you explain the sudden, ridiculous attacks on him. Who knew that standing up for equal rights for all was such a terrible thing. You must think that MLK was literally Satan.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
just one lake house this cycle?
or are you guy history revisionists?

lol
fool me once shame on you......

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
can't spell re-election without your mentioned re.....

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

OH, I see not that you are not discussing Sanders but rather have an agenda against him. It has been pointed out to you that your grand assumption that he was tossed out of that commune, even though he was only there on a three day visitors visa is somehow indicative of his slovenly nature is once again completely overstated in this thread.

But back in those days, liberal protesters were often arrested as that was a tactical decision on their part to sacrifice their freedom for the cause. That was the chosen path in many cases rather than turning to violence. That was the course that Sanders chose at that time. along with many others.

Likewise your decision to point out the population of Vermont is disingenuous as well. Yes it has less than a million in population. But so does North Dakota and South Dakota and they too have the right to Senators just as does Vermont. I'm sure there are others in that low population equation as well that have that right.

And yes, he has been voted into office by only the people in his state and you ask does he represent the American people on that basis? Hardly, He is running to represent the American people on the basis of the large number of people who are voting for him across the country.

I do not support Sanders in this race. However I do believe in exposing propagandistic tripe when I see it and I see it here in your OP.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lmao

The sad thing is that to the left, this makes Bernie look good.

ETA... I didn't read WHY he was arrested so my post makes me look like an idiot.

Apologies...

edit on 24-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Man, after Nevada Bernie must really have you guys shook. How else do you explain the sudden, ridiculous attacks on him. Who knew that standing up for equal rights for all was such a terrible thing. You must think that MLK was literally Satan.

We already have equal rights in America.

What Bernie wants has nothing to do with equal rights and everything to do with using the government to punish success and reward failure.

Two entirely different things.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OH, I see not that you are not discussing Sanders but rather have an agenda against him. It has been pointed out to you that your grand assumption that he was tossed out of that commune, even though he was only there on a three day visitors visa is somehow indicative of his slovenly nature is once again completely overstated in this thread.

But back in those days, liberal protesters were often arrested as that was a tactical decision on their part to sacrifice their freedom for the cause. That was the chosen path in many cases rather than turning to violence. That was the course that Sanders chose at that time. along with many others.

Likewise your decision to point out the population of Vermont is disingenuous as well. Yes it has less than a million in population. But so does North Dakota and South Dakota and they too have the right to Senators just as does Vermont. I'm sure there are others in that low population equation as well that have that right.

And yes, he has been voted into office by only the people in his state and you ask does he represent the American people on that basis? Hardly, He is running to represent the American people on the basis of the large number of people who are voting for him across the country.

I do not support Sanders in this race. However I do believe in exposing propagandistic tripe when I see it and I see it here in your OP.

More people like you are needed here.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'm not a Bernie Sanders superfan or anything but you do realize he was arrested for protesting segregation, right?

That photo says volumes more about the law and the police that arrested him than it does about his "criminality."

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Being arrested for protesting segregation makes ANYONE look good.

SMDH.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Being arrested for protesting segregation makes ANYONE look good.

SMDH.

I need to learn to read before posting an opinion.

My apologies.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No sweat. I'm a fan of your posts and I should have left out the SMDH part. My apologies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join