It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA center in Alabama rejects Coronavirus patients

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
They should suspend all flights and out of country travels right now, and stop counting money.
There is still time to stop this, but we need to act now.

I think its already too late. I live in the Unites States bread basket, San Joaquin county in California. There was a confirmed case of Novel at a hospital in my city two weeks ago, less then 2 miles away. They sent the patient home for "self confinement".

The hospital did not inform anyone...…

I think we are toast.

When Im real sick, I eat a lot of wonton soup.
I went to the store and got a few Lbs of ground oork, and jumbo shrimp, and also hundreds of wonton wraps. I made fresh wontons last night, and froze a large tray for later. Im about as ready as I can be

edit on 24-2-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

👎

America's Breadbasket is the Plains and Midwest.

Back to elementary school with you.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

👎

This is the best climate for growing Americas food, and has some of the most fertile soil on the planet

If we don't produce it, you will get things figured out pretty quick

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

👎

This is the best climate for growing Americas food, and has some of the most fertile soil on the planet

If we don't produce it, you will get things figured out pretty quick

I see the current school system has you thoroughly brainwashed. 🙄

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If there are any other training centers for pandemics in the US, I can't seem to find them. If Alabama IS the only one, it wouldn't make any sense at all to contaminate it with patients. It would be completely useless for any further training of much needed medical personnel.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's already too late. We're doomed. Fear-Flu killed everyone. Stop counting your money and send it to charity. There'a still front row seats in heaven to buy!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
They should suspend all flights and out of country travels right now, and stop counting money.
There is still time to stop this, but we need to act now.

Ummm...dayam...talk about money laundering...

"Will wash cash"...ten cents on the dollar...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Keep throwing around FEMA but no one has said what that is. Just to enlighten everyone FEMA stands for FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY. Now in my mind the Federal bit usurps the state bit so how can Alabama have a valid reason. And if it's classed as a federal emergency then that's a double whammy.
Anyway there's always area 51 aint that supposed to be a secure facility.

You would think so anyways.... But things get really weird and law goes out the window when it comes to democrat heavy areas.

Anyone else ready for Martial Law under THIS administration?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

And I've heard on the internets that you should wash your credit cards too if it has been used on international sites like ebay and the like. Never under estimate the fear-flu.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My local hospital have a sign outside saying don't come in if you suspect you have Covid-19 and have a number to call instead.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

And I've heard on the internets that you should wash your credit cards too if it has been used on international sites like ebay and the like. Never under estimate the fear-flu.

Ummm...crikey...I did order something on Amazon...

Crap...Wuhan bubble wrap...

That's how the pandemic spread so fast...

Overzealous bubble wrap popping persons...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If there are any other training centers for pandemics in the US, I can't seem to find them. If Alabama IS the only one, it wouldn't make any sense at all to contaminate it with patients. It would be completely useless for any further training of much needed medical personnel.

As far as I can find, it is the only WMD training center in America.

FEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP), located in Anniston, Alabama, is the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS)'s only federally chartered Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) training center.

at this early of a point in whatever this pans out to be, I wouldn’t wanna risk contamination of an area where our first responders etc may need access to, either.

Looking back on it, almost seems as if it was a potential attack on the facility?

But this is a conspiracy site and that’s just a random conspiracy popping into my conspiratorially minded thought process. Especially with it still being speculated that this could be a “bioweapon” (it is being investigated by the current admin, not just CTs on ATS)

If this turns into a pandemic, the facility may be better suited for training purposes, no?

Hmmm now I wanna go investigate who exactly made the call to house them here before Trump said heck no? What were their true intentions?

Again, just the thought process of a conspiratorially minded ATSer.

I have compassion for those under quarantine. But sometimes rejection has deeper reasons than we realize. Yes, the average Alabamian might be thinking of their own safety. But what else should be considered?

Maybe I made a good point. Who knows anymore though.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

That is the exact question i'm wondering. #1 why is where they are unsuitable, #2 why is where they were scheduled to go more suitable. #3 What are they going to do now?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is the exact question i'm wondering. #1 why is where they are unsuitable, #2 why is where they were scheduled to go more suitable. #3 What are they going to do now?

#2 - Fort McClellan is an open base. That means they would not be able to control the movement of the general public or the people they want to isolate.

Anyone can drive around the base and the people in isolation could simply walk out the door.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Alcatraz is the perfect place, right, Gavin Newsom? Just have doc write prescriptions for the pts "housing" there...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I personally believe the option that it is a bio weapon hasn’t been taken off the table officially. I also think there’s an information warfare being waged not only against us but amongst the elites, upon each other,
Some sort of power struggle.

I think there’s some indication that some powers that be have infighting with some powers that were/still are.

It’s complicated. Isn’t rod rosensteins sister the head of the CDC or have I lost my mind?

Geez. I just googled that. Sure is.

Kind of like James comeys daughter was on the Epstein case.....

🤷🏼‍♀️🍿 literally I have no idea, but lots to chew on here.

I sense a spirit of confusion upon reality and that’s all I know for sure. Salt your margarita glass well for my comments. I am insightful enough to know how they come across.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's a federal facility and if they want to move people there, they will move people there.

The outcry is just politicians playing to the camera's. Look at us, we are protecting you!

Doing what politicians do, divide people to control them.
Let no emergency go to waste.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OMG! I bought something off of Ebay last week using my Ebay credit card!

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

OMG! I bought something off of Ebay last week using my Ebay credit card! Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And how well off would you all be without your imported water? DURR HURR HURR...........

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I like eating healthy to prevent or cure sickness but can you explain why wonton soup?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join