It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN - Russia is Working To Stop Me - But Vladimir Putin Likes Bernie Sanders.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sunday, February 23, 2020

I think Joe Biden is inferring that Russian President Vladimir Putin doesn't want him to be President of the United States, because he'd be "tough" on Russia. But on the other hand, Putin sees Bernie Sanders as being "soft" in dealing with Russia's aggressions.

Here is what Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a CBS News interview today.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday that Russians have worked to block him from winning the Democratic nomination while favoring Sen. Bernie Sanders.

"The Russians don't want me to be the nominee," Biden said on CBS News' "Face the Nation," later adding, "they like Bernie.

Biden made the comment after being asked about Sanders' momentum in the Democratic primary race to determine who will take on President Donald Trump in November.

After leading in virtually every poll on the national race for his party's nomination for most of 2019, Biden has fallen behind Sanders in most recent polls.

And Sanders has won two of the first three primary contests, while Biden has yet to win a state and performed below expectations in Iowa and New Hampshire.
More at: www.usatoday.com...

After losing badly in the Iowa caucuses, Joe Biden went to CNN and declared that Russians were writing LIES about him, and his son Hunter, on Facebook. He said, "Facebook, to it's credit, is taking down thousands of them every day."

This morning, Joe Biden revealed that Russia was paying lots of money for "BOTS" to attack him online!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Do you get the impression that Joe Biden is starting to make up excuses for his losing streak, and decline in the polls. Not willing to admit to himself, or anyone else, that he was a poor candidate for President in 1988, 2008, and here in 2020?

Info on 1988 and 2008 attempts: checkyourfact.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is the plot. Russians are the hackers of political influence. China is always the hacker of stealing technology. Indians are always useless third worlds. Iran are always the one recruiting terrorists. Any South American countries that don't listen to us are always dictators!

Which countries did I missed?
edit on 23-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not surprising.

Russia seems to be the Democratic party's go-to now as an excuse for losing politically.

Much easier then looking at themselves and realizing that they have two types of ideas for their party platform now...

Bad ideas and worse ideas.

On a side note, I think Hunter and Jill need to be charged with elderly abuse.

Just get Joe into assisted living and let him live out whatever time he has left.

The poor bastard.

S&F....

edit on 23-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

F me with a goat C***..If I hear one more moron try to insinuate that Russia want's Trump in office..I am going to fill my pockets with bird seed and go to a woodpecker farm..to ease the pain!

I hope your party survives..we need two sides to every story. That's how a dictatorship is prevented.

Putin was better off before Trump..It requires a GED to understand that..

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's Amazing that these democrats continue using the same failed playbook of blaming someone else from outside the country, especially Russia, when the reason they fail is because more sensible Americans that care about decency and truth are rejecting them for their overbearing arrogance, hypocrisy, poor judgement, and amoral attitudes and their overall disdain for real responsibility in any facet of their lives.

It is simply ugly to have to see these people debase themselves daily in front of the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Whenever I hear Russia I go z z z z z z ...

And I am not alone. It’s like they aren’t aware?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Seriously, Joe, that would be an enormous waste of Russian resources cause you aren't getting anywhere close to the nomination. DNC is in a pickle and they don't know who to take a stand against Bernie, but it ain't Joe. Super Tuesday will be interesting as will Milwaukee. Not gonna lie would like to see a brokered convention just for the theatrics and histrionics of it. Otherwise, it's pretty much a snooze fest

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Here is the plot. Russians are the hackers of political influence. China is always the hacker of stealing technology. Indians are always useless third worlds. Iran are always the one recruiting terrorists. Any South American countries that don't listen to us are always dictators!

Which countries did I missed?

You are definitely correct when it comes to Russia and China. China's "interference" in U.S. internal affairs is far more serious. Russians just like to make the MSM and Democrats look like ever bigger fools.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I really hate to say this, but at least Hillary waited till after the elections to blame Russia. Why can't Blood-eye just see that you can't say things like "I need a good VP since I may not survive my first term", or classics "I didn't really want to run, but now I have too". Gee and he wonders why nobody wants to vote for him.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If the choice comes down to;

A) My platform and ideology suck eggs

or

B) Russians

They will always go for Russians. It's become a comedy now.

A sit-com.

A clown show.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Are you enjoying the show?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I have a question. Do we want a party running the U.S. that can’t beat Russian Facebook posts?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Putin likes Trump AND Sanders?

Dudes got some wide ranging political opinions I guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
NVM

edit on 23-2-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just get Joe into assisted living and let him live out whatever time he has left.

The poor bastard.
LMAO Pelosi should join him. They could share memories of the good old days and learn a second language. Maybe Russian....

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The poor bastard.

LMAO Pelosi should join him. They could share memories of the good old days and learn a second language. Maybe Russian....

edit on 70000001010America/Chicago291 by nugget1 because: edit marks

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Basically, Democrats and 90% of our Mainstream Media are giving Russia/Vladimir Putin exactly what they want. Big Time Influence in our electoral process. Mission Accomplished!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Russia is the new Boogie man

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Two weeks ago when the Washington Post floated the lie, "Anonymous sources in the Intelligence Community say Russia is working to help President Trump we re-elected", Democrats and MSM became very angry.

Last week when Bernie Sanders said U.S. Intelligence told him that Russians were working to help him win, Democrats and the MSM said, "That's Trump's Intelligence Community. You can't trust or believe them!".

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

OK, here it is:

If you are a politician, political pundit or some extremist leftist and you mention 'the Russians' by way of being the influencing bogeyman - know that you are a dickhead, and a low-info mouth-breathing one at that.

No one, other than your ilk, takes you, or this 'Russia' sh!t seriously.

NO ONE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join