It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Lazar A Disinfo Agent?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I love how a post will always get at least 2 flags.

Terrible post even for a bot.

ALL THEM WORDS NO REAL INFO.

You are a terrible disinfo agent/bot/human with no linear thought. Proof proof proof proof.

Please put more effort into your next terrible post.

Bye bye bait fish.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
a reply to: BlackWidowOfTheWeb

It took less time to read this than login and complain but you should edit it.
Btw you sound like a nut, although I don't believe Bob at all. Especially about element 115, it was bound to come after they found 114.

Based upon that logic what is 116 and 117 and 118 and 119 and why is this information being hidden?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Don’t feed the troll my friend. There is no info to explore in this post. No proof, no deep thought, no conclusion.

Other posters have compared this to a thesis or term paper. That is an inaccuracy. Those take composed thought and proof.

Feed me proof WOTB. On second thought. PASS.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Wise blood. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A little hard to read, somewhat difficult to digest, and a few morsels that will hang around a lot longer than they should - but one item was a particularly bitter pill to swallow - and I was hoping you might shed more light on this astounding revelation: ...3-4 advanced civilsation [sic] (in the Milky Way).

Really? That's a remarkable statistic. Have you told Dr. Drake? He's not going to be happy. There are a lot of astrobiologists, exo-politicians, SETI-enthusiasts (*cough*), not to mention legions of ATS-ers and their ilk that are going to have their little Drake equation variables all blown to smithereens! Yikes. 3-4? That's it, eh?

Well, then - I guess we don't have much to worry about, after all! Hmmm, only 3 or 4... How is that known?

edit on 2/23/2020 by Outrageo because: Cme@L5

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yep. You have to ask John Lear. I hear it's the only way you can reach Bob Lazar. Well it was back in the 80's early 90's when my Husband talk to him. I really don't know about now. My husband and most of the crowd that really knew much about all that mess are now dead...Good luck getting to the truth of it all...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Btw you sound like a nut, although I don't believe Bob at all. Especially about element 115, it was bound to come after they found 114.

Based upon that logic what is 116 and 117 and 118 and 119 and why is this information being hidden?

Just because you are too lazy to look it up does not mean that it is hidden.

116 Livermorium, synthesized in 2000
117 Tennessine, most recently synthesised element
118 Oganesson, synthesised in 2002
119 Ununennium (temporary name), not yet synthesised

The prediction of the existence of such superheavy elements goes back to the late 1960s.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
When Lazar speaks, he sounds like a sane person that knows what he is talking about.
Everyone I have seen or read who says the opposite have not managed to sound reasonable.
So I conclude that Bob Lazar is legit.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
When Lazar speaks, he sounds like a sane person that knows what he is talking about.

Or "seems" to know what he is talking about. A crucial difference.

He does sound sane, though. But then he'd be a terrible conman if he sounded like an insane person.

My favourite line? "There were no wiiiiiiiiii-errrrrrrres!" - Bob has honed that one to Oscar-worthy perfection over 30 years.

A disinfo agent, though? Nahh, he and the wildly eccentric John Lear were just having a big laugh that unexpectedly got out of hand and became a modern myth.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut
Ask John Lear.

What username is he posting under these days?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is the real deal

AMERICAN HERO

edit on 24-2-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
Really? That's a remarkable statistic. Have you told Dr. Drake? He's not going to be happy. There are a lot of astrobiologists, exo-politicians, SETI-enthusiasts (*cough*), not to mention legions of ATS-ers and their ilk that are going to have their little Drake equation variables all blown to smithereens! Yikes. 3-4? That's it, eh?

I think that's being generous. After all, the lowest possible number of intelligent ET civilizations that could be determined by the Drake Equation is zero. None. Because there are a lot of variables and only one of them has to be zero to make the entire equation equal zero. That's zero everywhere, not just in our galaxy.

So, three or four? That's a crowd.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: maryjo44
Yep. You have to ask John Lear. I hear it's the only way you can reach Bob Lazar. Well it was back in the 80's early 90's when my Husband talk to him. I really don't know about now. My husband and most of the crowd that really knew much about all that mess are now dead...Good luck getting to the truth of it all...

Well, well, well... (and just where have you been Missy)?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Bob Lazar is the real deal
AMERICAN HERO

Right on..hands down the greatest 'whistle blower' EVER.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Just because you are too lazy to look it up does not mean that it is hidden.

116 Livermorium, synthesized in 2000
117 Tennessine, most recently synthesised element
118 Oganesson, synthesised in 2002
119 Ununennium (temporary name), not yet synthesised
The prediction of the existence of such superheavy elements goes back to the late 1960s.

Thank you for that; and if you would just open your mind to potential/possibility you might make a good children's book editor someday. Lazar was talking about element 115 years before it was discovered.
edit on 24-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Ah , How much Money in the last 30 Odd Years has Bob made a Buck telling his Story > ? Hmm.........

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thank you for that; and if you would just open your mind to potential/possibility you might make a good children's book editor someday. Lazar was talking about element 115 years before it was discovered.
As moebius said:

"The prediction of the existence of such superheavy elements goes back to the late 1960s."

So 115 was discussed decades earlier, but I also think this is not a coincidence that Scientific American had published an article on elements right around 114 (115 is right next to it) just before Lazar started talking about 115. Anybody who thinks it's a coincidence is, in my opinion, likely very naive.

Creating Superheavy Elements, 1989 article published right before Lazar's talking about superheavy element 115

I'm pretty sure when the author of this says "probably just a coincidence", he's being sarcastic.
Looking at the Bob Lazar story from the perspective of 2018

Many people claimed that Lazar had inside info about Element 115 before it was actually synthesized. Well, no. Lazar’s main claim about Element 115 was that it was stable, which amazed folks. But here’s the thing….that concept is really old news. I have a 1969 article from Scientific American with a cool 3D graph showing an “island of stability” around 114. This was also repeated in my undergrad physics textbook. But maybe most interesting is an article (“Creating Superheavy Elements” by Armbruster and Munzenberg) published in Scientific American again talking about a potential island of stability around 114. The article’s date? May 1989, the same month Lazar began his interviews with KLAS TV in Las Vegas. Yeah, probably just a coincidence.

Aaaand, here's the kicker....

Bob Lazar said that labs on earth couldn't make element 115, so when they actually did, instead of proving Lazar right as some ignorant people who didn't hear or read what Lazar actually said think, it actually proved Lazar wrong when it was made on Earth, something Lazar said wasn't possible.

Bob Lazar, UFO Hoaxster

Robert Scott Lazar, said he had worked in the S-4 section of Area 51, a corner of the Nevada Test Site. There, he had read documents indicating the existence of ongoing research on an "anti-gravity reactor" for use in propulsion systems. He was astonished, he said, but he was even more shocked to be shown nine flying discs "of extraterrestrial origin" stored in a hangar. As part of the gravity-harnessing propulsion, the craft used an element, 115, unknown on Earth, because it is "impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth. . . . The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally."

It takes a mind with an amazing ability to distort the truth to take a claim that proves Bob Lazar wrong, and yet somehow claim or think that it proves him right! But I don't see many Lazar believers as interested in the truth; they distort this fact and others because they "want to believe" in spite of the evidence.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ah , How much Money in the last 30 Odd Years has Bob made a Buck telling his Story > ? Hmm.........
I don't know, how much do you suppose "the most highly purchased, and bootlegged, video in the history of UFO videos." would bring in at $29.95 each in dollars that were worth a lot more than they are today due to inflation?

The Lazar Synopsis by Gene Huff

I proceeded to question Bob at length about things and I proceeded to write the script of the "Lazar Tape". Unless our distributors are lying to us, it has become the most highly purchased, and bootlegged, video in the history of UFO videos.

www.alienscientist.com...

Much of the "science" in the video is complete nonsense, but apparently only scientists can tell. Lazar fans seem to believe this hokum as easily as they fall for the "turboencabulator" hokum, because they sound sort of sciency to a non-scientist.

edit on 2020224 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Near zero, if not zero itself. He's written no books and is not on the lecture circuit. He's only been to one conference that I know about, relatively recently, when he was on stage with David Fravor. In the "30 odd years" he has stayed out of the limelight and lived a quiet life. A lot of his accusers have made a lot more money than Lazar. Then there are those folks who just assume he's made a lot of money with no evidence whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Either Bob is genuine, or he is a very good liar.
If he is a liar, it really creeps me out that some one telling such a tall tail, could be so consistent.
Most liars tie them selves in knots given enough time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join