It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deuterium, one of the main causes of aging?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dantanna
Don't some starships in movies and TV shows use deuterium as fuel to travel the stars?? Maybe we should concentrate the stuff and see if it can fuel propulsion.

LOL

That was my first thought! I didn't even know it was a real thing, TBH. I just remember it from Star Trek.

Dilithium.

Yes. But deuterium is also mentioned in a few episodes of Trek (Notably the TNG episode Relics).

The Scotty episode. I'll have to watch it if I can stand Smug Geordie's crummy attitude.

Relics. Aging. Deuterium. Old and in the way. Funny how I can relate to it more now than I could when it first broadcast.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dantanna
Don't some starships in movies and TV shows use deuterium as fuel to travel the stars?? Maybe we should concentrate the stuff and see if it can fuel propulsion.

LOL

That was my first thought! I didn't even know it was a real thing, TBH. I just remember it from Star Trek.

Dilithium.

Yes. But deuterium is also mentioned in a few episodes of Trek (Notably the TNG episode Relics).

The Scotty episode. I'll have to watch it if I can stand Smug Geordie's crummy attitude.

Relics. Aging. Deuterium. Old and in the way. Funny how I can relate to it more now than I could when it first broadcast.

Yep. That's the one.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join