It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't this lovely - 10 year old Drag Queen...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I know how you knee-jerk numb-nuts hate to research and educate yourself but maybe read this article and come back to me...

Ray of Sunshine

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I've actually done loads of reading on transgender kids as my neighbors daughter/son is 17 and trans.

The kid has about a 50 percent chance to commit suicide.

Mental disease is a serious issue.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

holy jumping jesus...

A drag queen is a person, usually male, who uses drag clothing and makeup to imitate and often exaggerate female gender signifiers and gender roles for entertainment purposes.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their sex assigned at birth.

Is today stupid-day because I didn't get the memo...

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

He's 10...

Give it 2 years and he will be...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Gnarley

His mum should be arrested and jailed.

For what some will spruk? (There in lies the real issues)

Ally said her son doesn't want to be a girl, he just likes to dress up loves clothes and makeup.

Read the article. The kid has been interested in wearing girl's clothes since he was 5.

Tell me how this is worse than having bible thumping parents who would punish him for being himself?
edit on 23-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He's 10...

Give it 2 years and he will be...

This is based on your extensive knowledge from loads of reading on transgender kids?

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Nope.. Mental illness

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Homosexuality, cross dressing, or transgender you think is a mental illness?

A crossdressing kid seems quite harmless. Especially if he is happy.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

If you want to know what is a good indicator or mental illness just look at the demographics of suicide rates.

Trans rates are ridiculously high.
Gay is lower than trans but still high.

Don't misunderstand my intention.
I don't think their mental illness should be "fixed"
I think they need "helped" and no that doesn't mean changed.

The mental toll on teens is bad enough when they are normal straight kids but the confusion of believing you are in the wrong body has to be a total bitch.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Since when do we make life altering decisions based on childhood preferences?

My 3 year old daughter likes transformers... gee she must be a robot.

Look, if a adult decides they want to be transgender the fine. However, we should not be pushing this on kids. Particularly prepubescent kids. This is sick.

Like I said, it is odd so many if these kids have radical gay parents. The statistics are simply not possible for this to be normal. The kids are being influenced.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnarley
I mean, he's 10 years old and loves to dress up in drag and sing... he prefers high heeled shoes because he walks better in them than his mother or his sister.

And he's taking down the internet trolls one at a time, with the help of his mother who protects him from them by reading his social media before he does. Every child should emulate this wonderful young leader of the future..

What the hell is going on in this world
We're doomed...

World, or just the weird anglosphere and scandinavian countries of late?

Degenerates have always been attracted to left-sided politics naturally. And the definition of a degenerate is someone who has lost the qualities considered normal or desirable, whether mentally, physically, or morally.

The left proclaimed the moral high ground a long time ago and rightly so when they did. But the left exists to constantly "progress", but their time has come and gone. Womans rights issues, gay issues, they aren't really issues anymore. So the narrative is pushed to what's left....degenerates.

Now we have a weird situation where the left proclaim the moral high ground while adopting degenerate behavior.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Do clowns or mimes act on the same principles as overt sexual deviants? No.

And as to your "this kid like to dress up and dance" quote, he likes to dress up as a woman, not as a clown - though given the costume worn one would be hard pressed to tell the difference - but this is becoming the new way to force your children to become sexualised. Tell them it's ok to dress up like an age old woman of the night, parade around in stocking and high heels when they should still be climbing trees, riding bikes, or doing other kid stuff.

As to your "boys wear pants... etc" yeah, boys dressing up as adult women who once sold their bodies for money, is not the same thing.

Why are you so OK with this?

It is Not normal.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Are those suicide rates due solely fo being trans/homosexual? Or are other factors involved like social and or family acceptance. Does verbal abuse play a role?

I guess you can call LGBTQ mental illness because it's not a normal brain. However, it seems rude to say that just because someone is born with a brain that makes them feel differently.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It just occurred to me that the "outrage" over it being ok for boys to play in the girl clothes and mom's make-up beyond age 3 or 4 now is the new hysteria like emos and goths were in the 90's. Did I know 10/11 year olds dabbling in the emo and goth make-up & clothing styles? Yep. Did I know a couple of full blown ones already solidified in the styles at that age? Definitely, and they're not, nor ever were, the troublemaker jailbirds everyone said they'd be back then.

A look is just a look, and as far as I can tell from the cross-dressing kid's pictures, he's not remotely risque. He's playing dress up and singing songs. Let him be, boys used to be expected to wear pink (it was a masculine color) make-up, wear hosiery, pretty up the clothing with lace and embroidery embellishments, and wear high heels (not the women, the MEN) back in more recent centuries. And for ages before that, the clothing choice was skirt or dress styles for all. Pants weren't that popular until the 1800's, not by a long shot. They served a purpose for horse riders, and to keep warm in the colder climates, but in general, they weren't popular nor commonplace until much more recently. Make-up and femmie dress is NOTHING new to the It Dangles club historically. Other than now we've decided that stuff is only Girl-ville territory.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I know how you knee-jerk numb-nuts hate to research and educate yourself but maybe read this article and come back to me...

Ray of Sunshine

Peace

A modern cabaret is a highly sexualised performance performed by adults, and the gender is typically that of the costume worn; ie women were women. Nothing wrong with a child wanting to sing and dance... no need to dress up like a parody of a woman in order to gain attention. He even says in the article, he cannot sing.

I don't care if people are normalising this perversity elsewhere, it's happening more and more.. It's a lot different than little billy being caught wearing mums lipstick. This is mum putting little billy in a short dress, high heels and stockings and making them parade in front of adults.

He thinks he's making bullies stop in their tracks, the article even states that it is his mother protecting him from such things. I mean, I do NOT agree with bullying at all, but this is beyond the pale. At least to me, obviously some people think it's OK to sexualise their children for fame and profit.

I also agree with the poster who said they disagree with those mothers who put their young daughters in skimpy outfits and put them on the stage to perform routines that adults should be performing.

There is no arguing with the likes of you, it is apparent that you like the idea of this sort of thing, and will justify it to the n'th degree because... a child should be able to choose.. raising children be damned, lets just use them..

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The interview didn't seem like the mother forced him. Im sure his environment influenced his behavior but the kid is not having a sex change operation or hormonal therapy. Therefore, I don't see what the problem is.

I don't think anyone was pushing him into this.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

holy jumping jesus...

A drag queen is a person, usually male, who uses drag clothing and makeup to imitate and often exaggerate female gender signifiers and gender roles for entertainment purposes.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their sex assigned at birth.

Is today stupid-day because I didn't get the memo...

Peace

Why does a boy of 6,8 or 10 need to dress up as an exaggerated female?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: Gnarley

His mum should be arrested and jailed.

For what some will spruk? (There in lies the real issues)

Ally said her son doesn't want to be a girl, he just likes to dress up loves clothes and makeup.

Read the article. The kid has been interested in wearing girl's clothes since he was 5.

Tell me how this is worse than having bible thumping parents who would punish him for being himself?

Ahh you've hit the nail on the head.. The bible thumping parent punishes the child for not adhering to their OWN standards... Just as we have here. If this kid did not have a mother forcing him to do this, he'd probably be outside playing, or as kids do these days, playing minecraft..

Not preparing for a life of debauchery.

"interested in wearing girls clothes since he was 5" - I wonder who put the idea into his head....

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Homosexuality, cross dressing, or transgender you think is a mental illness?

A crossdressing kid seems quite harmless. Especially if he is happy.

I despair, I really do..... smdh.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I’m sure everything is a factor one way or another, social, verbal, but let’s be honest.
Trans and gay has never been more accepted than it is today so the suicide rate should be dropping quickly.
I don’t believe that’s the case.

Could the brain of a transgender have a harder time dealing with social issues than the brain of a straight kid?
One plus one is two but what if it adds up to four in a trans brain?

We treat bi polar as a mental issue and nobody calls that rude.
Would treating people outside the normal help them or hurt them?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join