It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle of the Sun, Pope John Paul II - SOHO Technology reveals satanic master of cerimonies, March

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Miracle of the Sun, Pope John Paul II - SOHO Technology reveals satanic master of cerimonies, March 10 2005

BTW, yesterday I started a thread to recall the unprecedented satanic role of John Paul II, which also includes the explanation why I decided to start the thread yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What exactly are you looking at? It looks like the sun going through its normal processes. I think this would be better suited in the religions and conspiracies forum.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Agreed...nothing unusual in that pic. And what you have stated (3 times in one post) really doesn't make any sense to me. Can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok I explain.
99.99% of the people will recognise a face.

If you ask if they regognise a globally known person, what do you think is the person that most of the people gave as answer?

Now as far as why this is a miracle, follow the link I gave

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
jeez, what are the odds that both Sigma and I are in the .01 percent that don't see a face.

And why did you start a post for the purpose of just telling people to go read another post?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ok, I just checked your link, then the link you posted there, then the link you posted in that 3rd one, and it brought me back to the 2nd one. And all of the topics really make no sense (not just to me, but others who have posted in your thread).

C'mon, what are you talking about? And why do you have so many posts about the same thing and link them all to each other?

Points grab?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you have a better photo of SOHO reminding people of a particular personality and his soul, then let me know

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I dont see anything...

I guess I am also among the .01 percent.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't see any face, but I saw a dragon/snake creature and an alien with a bendy body...!

link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
If you have a better photo of SOHO reminding people of a particular personality and his soul, then let me know

What does that mean? You're the one claiming there is an image in the sun picture...we want to know what you see? Is it the pope? The Devil? Michael Jackson? Who?

link   

Originally posted by sensfan
ok, I just checked your link, then the link you posted there, then the link you posted in that 3rd one, and it brought me back to the 2nd one. And all of the topics really make no sense (not just to me, but others who have posted in your thread).

C'mon, what are you talking about? And why do you have so many posts about the same thing and link them all to each other?

Points grab?

i think i see it. I made some markings on it so you can see it also

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
HAHAHA
Truthfully that is what I saw too..the happy face not looking really that happy.

What it has to do with the Pope I have no idea

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't see anything. Even after being told what to look for
I still don't see anything. Whatever. I'm moving on ....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

It's called analytical thinking - dividing the problem in smaller parts. Ore are you questioning that these are different issues:
- who is God, what is apostasy
- what makes John Paul II unique in History
- how many people realise the core of the answer to the previous issue
- how is it possible that the answer to the previous question starts with google finding only two pages with the key text and none of these pages explains actually the true connection
- what is the role of technology today
- how does God intervene to help brainwashed sheeple

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OK, good thoughts and things to ponder, but I still don't see what any of it has to do with the picture of the sun that you say 99.99% or people see a face or something in, yet everyone that has posted here doesn't see it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Miracle of the Sun, Pope John Paul II - SOHO Technology reveals satanic master of cerimonies, March 10 2005

I'm sorry but I also can't see anything, except a picture of the Sun!

SOHO Technology??

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
I'm sorry but I also can't see anything, except a picture of the Sun!

Try using the Earth's tilt

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
could you be any more cryptic? Is this a game to you or something?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So, what exactly, god arranged to have something that sort of looks like an old man's face appear in, what are these, x-ray pics, of the sun?

I agree, it looks like an old man's face. it does not look like the pope tho. The pope does not have such a prominent chin and has a very rounded face.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Pope?

I see Meatwad!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join