It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we broken the Truman Show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
To give credit where credit is due, I have been a bit inspired by a 2012 thread by Southtower

www.abovetopsecret.com...

8 years later we must revisit the accuracy of that claim.

Step outside the parameters of "The Truman Show" being restricted to one little town. Think Global.

I believe that Hollywood snidely tells us our future in a mocking fashion...Think The "Terminator" and others.

FIJI and DR "Burbank" I'll let wandering minds wander.

Now to bring this into 2020..

How do I not offend my Democratic friends, whom I've many.

Can Y'all put down the torches for a minute and raise the FLAG!

The moral of the story is, We've figured you out!.

No more holograms.

Where we go one.... we may smell the same thing...We're moving to FIJI

edit on 22-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: USA

edit on 22-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The host was loolimg down at a SNOWGLOBE!

Then True man passes the antarctic wall of ice

Too bad movie 'ended' there...no sequel =(

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

That damn Drake passage..maybe we are the sequel?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hahaha.... You almost got me.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Holy # it's alive!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
With a DYATLOV twist!?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Why not add a Yeti twist to it..

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That turns out to be the Architect!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This "Movie"/ indoctrination has the footprint of an all to real truth written all over it.

I want't to go to FIJI and watch the water!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
This "Movie"/ indoctrination has the footprint of an all to real truth written all over it.
I want't to go to FIJI and watch the water!

I tried to watch this movie at least 5 times during the late 90's and (oddly) went into a trance and fell into an unconscious state during the viewing. In 2015 I was finally allowed to see the entire film without passing out and realized *this is the truth* (regarding humanity's conception) and I was blocked from groking that truth for YEARS. What did my monitors think I would do if I PEEKED too soon? Kill the world?
edit on 22-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It's rather clear to me that this movie is a threat to us all to..fall in line.

Which we have done, for the most part, in the same way that the Terminator films have taught us to accept/trust Robots as routine.

Very Dangerous Times

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hi SC.
So true, man.

Love this analysis of the movie:
Jed Mckenna: The Truman Show.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Which we have done, for the most part, in the same way that the Terminator films have taught us to accept/trust Robots as routine.Very Dangerous Times

One intrinsically knows this already. We live in one giant movie/stage play (already scripted). NO SURPRISES left to you human.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Which we have done, for the most part, in the same way that the Terminator films have taught us to accept/trust Robots as routine.Very Dangerous Times

One intrinsically knows this already. We live in one giant movie/stage play (already scripted). NO SURPRISES left to you human.

the script is preordained in the spiritual realm , long before it happens here .
editing facility is overhead . time is only a universal moment . the matrix fades on the outer edges

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ahh, yes , good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

Watching this one literally left a little rip in my own matrix that I started picking at.....

Jim Carey got all the best roles, didn’t he? I would love to play 20 questions with him. Lol

I often wonder what the actors reactions to our theories about the roles they play and their relation to reality would be... if they happened upon some of them.

After all, they’re no more out there than the original script itself!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have believed for many years that my family, alongside their supporting cast are NPCs who have floundered in their parts after they recieved far more forgiveness than the Director and Producers imagined I would give them and had to play parts they were not trained for.

Thanks to all here for keeping your chins up long enough to play your parts so well for me.

The actors here are some of the finest I have ever experienced. Anonymity helps with the freedom of imput.

edit on 23/2/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Which we have done, for the most part, in the same way that the Terminator films have taught us to accept/trust Robots as routine.

Very Dangerous Times

We are not in a Truman show, the only Truman show will be happening is when Asia disappears and no one will be coming to save your sorry ass from more lies.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I believe that Hollywood snidely tells us our future in a mocking fashion...Think The "Terminator" and others.

I think the future is actually 'manufactured' in this way, the same way tulpas are created. With enough conscious and unconscious energy focused on a topic, reality can be manipulated, fabricated, and bent to one's will.
Remember all the movies that showed the twin towers being destroyed well before 911?
They talk of 'Movie Magic' in the sense of special effects. It should instead be called 'Movie Magik'. Mostly produced in 'Hollywood'.
(For those that dont know, the wands carried by sorcerers and wizards were made from branches of Holly)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”
― Frank Zappa

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

interesting factoid...Paul Giamati was in The Truman Show. And he is a member of Skull and Bones.

This guy...

m.imdb.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

And a number of other interesting films too, Such as Man In The Moon...Andy Kauffman's biography.

edit on 23-2-2020 by Enderdog because: Fix linky

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join