It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imam Salam tells Dutch government 'He is the boss, not the government'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Dutch government has started a commission aimed at the financing of Mosques and Islamic schools throughout the country. It is obvious Saudi Arabia and Turkey are the biggest players. The commission wants to know about the flow of money, it's purpose and what they teach in these mosques and schools.

These mosques/schools teach hatred toward the West, our culture and values. They teach children to distantiate from Westerners. They teach not to report crimes committed by muslims. They teach democracy is poison. They teach only to mingle with their brethern. There are illegal Islamic weddings going on. The list goes on and on. When confronted with these acts, they suddenly start hiding behind Western rights. Suddenly the rights they despise are important to them and they start accusing the government of violating their [Western] rights.

There is simply no integration. Integration is a liberal lie/dream, which cannot be traced back to this thing we call reality. They DON'T WANT to integrate. Ever since the mass immigrations started, anti-semetic acts have been on the rise. Aswell as crime and other criminal/sick acts. This is not only underreported, but often blame get's shifted towards right-extremists, as can be seen in several of Merkel's recent speach's. [To combat islamic extremism, we need to combat right wing extremism...]

Here is Mr pig Salam himself. Despite of the court ruling, he declined his legal duty to hand over the papers requested by the commission. He refused to stand during oath, declined giving answers and lied left and right. He even claimed the government needed to be re-educated. His arrogance was beyond belief, which could also be seen on the smirk he had on his face several times during the questioning. He doesn't care about our laws, he follows the Barbaric islamic laws. If it was up to him (and his many followers) we would be back in the stone age, where homosexuals, Jews and other ''vermin'' would be stoned to death.

They are NOT here with the purpose of peacefull integration. They are here to subdue us; our rights, culture, values and way of life.

Stop this insanity!

NineforNews (Dutch)
Volkskrant (Dutch)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Keep a close eye on all of them. Lock 'em up whenever necessary. Deport the illegal ones. Make sure the news media reports their crimes and their immigration status. Get some harsh laws on the books and use the ones they have to keep these scoff laws in line. Law enforcement will be accused of profiling, but if the sandal fits, wear it, esp. if they are so brazen in the courts.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Are you asking me to believe that Muslims don't want to integrate into western culture?

That's like saying water is wet.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Does the commission have the legal teeth to order him to hand over the documents?
For the most part, I am trying hard to ignore all the generalized anti-Islam statements throughout your op. My answer to them would be if you dont want your western countries to be over run by refugees, then maybe it's time for the western countries to stop playing its role of creating wars which ultimately create mass migrations of refugees.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They have. There are serious problems going on with these out-of-country financed mosques and schools. These 'generalized statements' are what is seen by both government and citizens. It's not an anti-islam campaign. These are facts that we have ignored for far too long.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nearly every single 'domestic' terrorist and those who have gone abroad to fight for groups like IS here in the UK had some sort of link to one of these mosques and associated schools.
They are nearly all funded by Saudi Arabia where Wahhabi extremists spread their message of hatred.
As you correctly state they refuse to integrate and even acknowledge that they are subject to the laws of this land before anything else.

We in Europe have been particularly welcoming to these people and we have a well deserved reputation for treating them remarkably well.
Far too many treat their respective foster nations and their laws and culture with utter contempt and seem determined to turn Europe into a replica of the #hole they come from.

Its not all of them, far from it.....but its far too many and far too many of those not involved in extremist behaviour and teachings turn a blind eye to the activities of those who are.

The arrogance of people like this show for 'us' and the casual disdain they have for our laws is there for everyone to see.

Its not quite as bad here in the UK as many would have you believe. I'm sure its similar elsewhere in Europe.
I'd hate to live in such an intolerant society where everyone of any particular race/creed etc was discriminated against or was barred etc but we need to take radical action to eliminate this mindset before its too late.

edit on 22/2/20 by Freeborn because: Typo's

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In Pennsylvania the United States, there is a Turkish expatriate named Mahammad Fethullah Gulen. He originated the concept of "Civilizational Jihad," which is the non-violent overwhelming of non-Islamist cultures by Islamist ones.

He head a number of corporations that run Charter Schools ( for-profit contractors who educate children where the public school system has failed).

His companies control around 140 schools in 26 of the United States.

In Texas, the largest company is "Harmony Academy" which operates dozens of schools. It was investigated by the Texas Department of Education for facilitating visa abuse ( ~20% of teachers were Turkish citizens on H1B visa) and bid-rigging I think. The Texas Education Agency now controls the bidding process for Harmony academies, by court order I think.

What I can learn about the ones in the Dallas area is that there is strictly no proselytizing--during school hours. But apparently, after hours and at school sporting events etc., the teachers and 'others' talk to the students families (mostly african-american and/or Mexican American) about the virtues of Gulen-Style Islam.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some people mock the poem/song lyrics, "Snake", when DJT reads it, but, deep truths are sometimes found in simplicity.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

….then maybe it's time for the western countries to stop playing its role of creating wars which ultimately create mass migrations of refugees.

Yes, we shouldn't be bombing the crap out of them.

But it would help if they didn't want to bomb each other into oblivion as well.
Sunni/Shia have killed far more of each other and forced millions more to migrate than we in the 'west' ever have.

And it would also help if they didn't blindly follow Islamic denominations that seek to govern every aspect of their lives, are so intolerant to people of other faiths and Islamic denominations and didn't seek to impose their draconian and at times downright barbaric rules and regulations on everyone else.

edit on 22/2/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks for posting. I didn't know this poem. It's definitely a great analogy for what's going on in the West IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Meanwhile Christian far right groups are trying to implement creationist babble into the Texas school system, and have created more death cults then any other religious group in the US.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not denying there is some crazy Islamic Imams and preachers out there trying to push an Agenda since they are flowing with cash, but seriously, if any nation can prove this, investigate and persecute. Separation of Church and state is an important value of Western society, and laws, start enforcing it, and not just for one group over another.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yea religious fundamentalism is a problem regardless of any particular religion. Any religious people who don't respect seperation of church and state should be put in check.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
They are nearly all funded by Saudi Arabia where Wahhabi extremists spread their message of hatred.

Saudi Arabia belongs on the same heap as Iran. Both spend money to create chaos in the west. The difference is, Iran is open about hating us while the Saudis pretend to be our friends. It's well beyond time to hold them accountable.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Send him back to Muslim nations.

If you won't assimilate into the culture you're living in, then what is happening is an invasion.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Meanwhile Christian far right groups are trying to implement creationist babble into the Texas school system, and have created more death cults then any other religious group in the US.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not denying there is some crazy Islamic Imams and preachers out there trying to push an Agenda since they are flowing with cash, but seriously, if any nation can prove this, investigate and persecute. Separation of Church and state is an important value of Western society, and laws, start enforcing it, and not just for one group over another.

Christians are using their constitutional rights to prevent their beliefs from being bulldozed into oblivion by hostile secularists.
right-wing Christian death cults? fiction. hateful secular gun violence in schools? every few months.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Keep drinking the jesus juice.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
When I lived in Hong Kong, I learned Chinese, ate with chop sticks, learned and respected their culture.

When I lived in Germany, I learned German, respected their culture.

When I lived in the UK, I learned proper English (
) respected their culture.

Never once did I try to bring, encourage American culture to the foreign nations I had the fortune to live in. I respected their cultures, their laws, their rights.

It is an insult to disrespect another nations culture.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Let's just say we all know what is happening and it may be too late, our own government's have criminalized those that speak out and given right's to the enemy in our midst.

edit on 22-2-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Keep a close eye on all of them. Lock 'em up whenever necessary. Deport the illegal ones. Make sure the news media reports their crimes and their immigration status. Get some harsh laws on the books and use the ones they have to keep these scoff laws in line. Law enforcement will be accused of profiling, but if the sandal fits, wear it, esp. if they are so brazen in the courts.

They breed like cockroaches...And the men can have 4 wives to be the baby factories...It won't be long and they will have enough spawn to be making the laws...

There's no time to keep an eye on them...Something has to be done, NOW...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

How are you drawing your comparison ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join