It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have just accidentally ticked off the man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
B Dear mod, please feel free to move this to wherever suits, but please don't delete the post. I truly need somewhere to share this info and I am
6 writing it just after it has happened, while I can.

4 So a long time acquaintance of mine on FB shares a post about Oprah or MObama being choices for next president.
R I respond by simply saying along the lines of "My vote would be no confidence. But given I know people always feel the need to choose, I will be
k hoping Michael (not a typo) gets it."

J Before posting, I had a weird feeling this could be the stupid post that puts me on the radar of those who monitor our lives, particularly our digital
J ones. I don't know why because I have posted many things I felt were bigger conspiracies, but my gut told me to be careful.
R So before clicking post, I googled around on the topic, as it has been many years since I looked into it and I wanted to see if there was any
D developments. What I found was the keywords I searched no longer return pages and pages of posts, photos and videos on the topics that I
E remember there being in the past.

0 I understand the internet changes and content gets removed, but this struck me as weird because I often look back on conspiracies that were
N passing and the info, including old posts I read years ago is usually still there.

D Despite my weird feelings, I decided to post anyway, after all it is 2020, who really cares about the gender of anyone else, transparency (no pun
g intended) is the only thing I personally care about.

4 Here is the weird part:
O Within 2 minutes of posting, someone responds asking me to cite sources. I check out the guy's profile and sure enough, he has military ties and has
D actually been running for congress. I decided to put together a post explaining the source is my eyes and I know that if I respond with a source, it
A will shortly be removed. Unfortunately, my post never made it. The post was removed, and the original poster, my long time acquaintance is no
2 longer visible on my friend's list, indicating he either didn't like my post (tissue?) or something at a higher level is blocking me.

N I don't want to share who this is with everyone, I don't want them to be harassed and I don't want to poke a bear.
T At the same time, I want to share because I believe in the truth and I really feel something bigger is going on here.
g I have never felt for a moment our social media had free speech.
= I just didn't think it would ever come to this.
What do we do when we can't even communicate freely anymore?

edit on 21-2-2020 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz

Ohhh there's a code in there!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Ohhh there's a code in there!

Well hidden, barely noticeable.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

B 6 4 R k J J R D E 0 N D g 4 O D A 2 N T g =

🤔

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thunderheart

🤔
Every fifteenth numeral...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Nothing online is hidden, but we can select our audience.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Im too tired to delve into it tonight, ill check in the morning to see the progress ✌

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Dear mod, please feel free to move this to wherever suits, but please don't delete the post. I truly need somewhere to share this info and I am
writing it just after it has happened, while I can.

So a long time acquaintance of mine on FB shares a post about Oprah or MObama being choices for next president.
I respond by simply saying along the lines of "My vote would be no confidence. But given I know people always feel the need to choose, I will be
hoping Michael (not a typo) gets it."

Before posting, I had a weird feeling this could be the stupid post that puts me on the radar of those who monitor our lives, particularly our digital
ones. I don't know why because I have posted many things I felt were bigger conspiracies, but my gut told me to be careful.
So before clicking post, I googled around on the topic, as it has been many years since I looked into it and I wanted to see if there was any
developments. What I found was the keywords I searched no longer return pages and pages of posts, photos and videos on the topics that I
remember there being in the past.

I understand the internet changes and content gets removed, but this struck me as weird because I often look back on conspiracies that were
passing and the info, including old posts I read years ago is usually still there.

Despite my weird feelings, I decided to post anyway, after all it is 2020, who really cares about the gender of anyone else, transparency (no pun
intended) is the only thing I personally care about.

Here is the weird part:
Within 2 minutes of posting, someone responds asking me to cite sources. I check out the guy's profile and sure enough, he has military ties and has
actually been running for congress. I decided to put together a post explaining the source is my eyes and I know that if I respond with a source, it
will shortly be removed. Unfortunately, my post never made it. The post was removed, and the original poster, my long time acquaintance is no
longer visible on my friend's list, indicating he either didn't like my post (tissue?) or something at a higher level is blocking me.

I don't want to share who this is with everyone, I don't want them to be harassed and I don't want to poke a bear.
At the same time, I want to share because I believe in the truth and I really feel something bigger is going on here.
I have never felt for a moment our social media had free speech.
I just didn't think it would ever come to this.
What do we do when we can't even communicate freely anymore?
edit on 21-2-2020 by Plotus because: you'll wonder where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So what do you think that those
People are doing ?
Openly exposing
Our professional
Keepers, and thereby endangering their
Security ?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Did not know Ovaltine was still a company. Also did not know the Brazilian factory makes it crispy due to a malfunction during processing but people liked it so they kept making it that way and still do.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, right out in plain sight. Mods must be looking all around..

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It doesn't have anything to do with him being military or having connections.

Certain group's on Facebook and Twitter do not want truth based information sources being circulated on their media.

I am prior active duty, I'm permanently banned from both fb and Twitter for posting sources that are credible, usually edu based and or well documented from triple reference. Same as a college paper required.

In fact it seemed the more sources that I posted which were reliable, especially those from their own biased media networks, the more people reported me for being a bot.

Yeah accused me of being a bot, and had my account shut down. Now you can ask any senior ATS staff, especially Sceptic Overlord. I can definitely appear to be bot like with my unendingly persistent time spent on site.

I've put in over 48 and even 72 straight hours here on ATS, sorting out threads back in the day when we were organizing it. Yeah, I can spend a whole day online. I'm not a robot.

Insomnia and caffeine are not a safe combination.

Despite all that, I am not a bot. I will always have an unusually long wake time schedule which allows me to continue staying awake when most people pass out.

Moral of the story, if you are going to go against the flow on any social medias stream, expect resistance because you are moving opposite direction they are.

Influencers don't like being counter influenced.
They like it even less when they are called out and proven to be the charlatans they are.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The peanut, is still in it's shell.
Repeat: The peanut, is still in it's shell.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR
You are 100% right and I get it. Although I can assure you my concern is not military or congress.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thunderheart

🤔

Enqryption key?? Crypto-coin ID?? No clue myself

(post by sunkuong removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dogs barking, can't fly without an umbrella.

Oh yeah...

B - Flat

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

A friend of mine wrote a computer program that does fake posts with both right wing and left wing perspectives. And then it robotically surfs right wing and left wing websites. In other words, by fake surfing and posting his ideological profile becomes invisible to the analyzers.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Every bot says it's a human. Nice try!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You mean your friend is a bot then.

Can your friends actual posts be detected discretely of the bots?

Curious. Lets all just be bots. That'll show da man.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join