It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
“As one epidemiologist said: ‘That virus went into the seafood market before it came out of the seafood market.’ We still don’t know where it originated,” Cotton said.

“I would note that Wuhan also has China’s only bio-safety level four super laboratory that works with the world’s most deadly pathogens to include, yes, coronavirus.”

www.sgtreport.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fasttwitch
“As one epidemiologist said: ‘That virus went into the seafood market before it came out of the seafood market.’ We still don’t know where it originated,” Cotton said.

“I would note that Wuhan also has China’s only bio-safety level four super laboratory that works with the world’s most deadly pathogens to include, yes, coronavirus.”

www.sgtreport.com...

I strongly disagree with his thoughts because the Japanese military here have not stated what is causing it. And if any country would tell its citizens, it would be Japan.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Proof is in the genome

Its genetic footprint doesnt lie:

It IS GENEMODIFIED!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It's aliens, they came in on a comet..

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I agree. It is most certainly an engineered bio-weapon IMO. They have been working toward that goal for longer than I've been alive.

If scientists and corporations can gene splice different species of plants and animals together to create new viable life forms, then modifying a virus into an effective bio-weapon is child's play. If they can map it, they can manipulate it.

Of all the end of the world scenario's I've studied to formulate prep plans, I never gave much thought to a bio-engineered pandemic. I had figured if a raging pandemic caused the SHTF, it wouldn't change the basic prepping strategies, I'm beginning to believe I figured wrong. I have always thought an economic collapse, world war or natural disasters would be the breaking point of our unsustainable "developed world" consumer life style, however, it seems that the current biotech craze might be what finally takes out the only "intelligent life" on the planet.

Instead of the Georgia Guide Stones, we need a bunch of clay or stone tablets stored all over the world that hold the story of how our knowledge was used for selfish and evil purposes and how we managed to destroy our culture and much of the life on Earth in the process. Maybe a small percentage of the human race (or something else) will survive and be able to read the message after we are long gone.
edit on 22-2-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Fasttwitch

www.sgtreport.com...

I strongly disagree with his thoughts because the Japanese military here have not stated what is causing it. And if any country would tell its citizens, it would be Japan.

Ummm....the Japanese government did not exactly tell its citizens, was not exactly forthcoming, truthful or transparent with Fukushima.

I understand; they did not want a mass panic.

But this coronavirus may be worse than Fukushima, and many areas of Japan are as densely populated as China, so your expectations of truthfulness from the government are likely.....misplaced....

Trust yourself, family and close friends
Stay safe, regardless.
Best
edit on 22-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's aliens, they came in on a comet..

Aliens ?
Like the ones standing in the parking lot close to Home Depot you can hire to do construction jobs ?

You mean, Mexicans came in on a comet ?

A comet ?
Hmmm.... I thought Mercury stopped making that car over 40 years ago....

edit on 22-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

aliens

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I agree. It is most certainly an engineered bio-weapon IMO. They have been working toward that goal for longer than I've been alive.

If it is a bio-weapon then it's a terrible one. It has a fatality rate of less than 3%, it requires close person to person contact to transmit, and it can be stopped by basic precautions like hand washing and wearing an off the shelf mask that you can buy on Amazon.

Take a look at that cruise ship, all of those people cooped up in a perfect store environment for communicable diseases. Two deaths. Two. You'd expect more than that from legionella. You could do better than that with a hand gun at the dinner buffet.

And if it were a bio-weapon why let it loose in one of their own cities?

If you wanted to kill people why not just modify norovirus and infect the homeless in San Fransisco, or some put something airborne on the New York subway?

Or unleash pretty much anything in the slums of India. You could kill a million people with a virulant flu virus in a poor country.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Ummm....the Japanese government did not exactly tell its citizens, was not exactly forthcoming, truthful or transparent with Fukushima.

Actually ... it was. They told the truth and the truth was boring. People wanted to hear that there were going to be radioactive tornadoes filled with giant mutant spiders (Rad-spidernadoes?), and when they didn't get that people presumed that they were being lied to and made up all kinds of wacky conspiracies to make reality more like an action movie.

I'd like to see tanks fighting giant Spider-Kaiju as much as the next person, but the truth is that things like that only happen in movies.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
"These tiny droplets float through the air and you can get a cold, the flu or another illness when you come into contact with them. A recent study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology noted that germs from one sneeze could travel from 19 to 26 feet.' (Google-asked how far a sneeze can go).

The Illinois law professor in video cited by OP says droplets can go 5 feet, I had read elsewhere 8 ft.-into next room of a house. Whaddya know, how about 19-26 feet?

Ft. Detrick mentioned in video was where Frank Olson, subject of HP Albarelli, Jr.'s book A Terrible Mistake, had worked 5 decades ago only to be suicided having blurted out the nature of his work to other colleagues. He told his wife: I made a terrible mistake.
edit on America/ChicagoamSat, 22 Feb 2020 04:02:21 -060029042104022America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add words

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

If it is a bio-weapon then it's a terrible one. It has a fatality rate of less than 3%, it requires close person to person contact to transmit, and it can be stopped by basic precautions like hand washing and wearing an off the shelf mask that you can buy on Amazon.

Take a look at that cruise ship, all of those people cooped up in a perfect store environment for communicable diseases. Two deaths. Two. You'd expect more than that from legionella. You could do better than that with a hand gun at the dinner buffet.

And if it were a bio-weapon why let it loose in one of their own cities?

If you wanted to kill people why not just modify norovirus and infect the homeless in San Fransisco, or some put something airborne on the New York subway?

Or unleash pretty much anything in the slums of India. You could kill a million people with a virulant flu virus in a poor country.

I'm not going to claim its bio-engineered, however, if it was, a few thoughts:

It could have been part of testing, such as testing to overcome the ability of bats to fend off symptoms, in an effort to find waya to combat coronavirus spread in general, then accidentally escaped.
Or...
Its purpose could be to overwhelm healthcare systems, or to introduce a vaccine either for profit or for nefarious purposes (ie a vaccine that causes reduction in fertility.)
Or...
Its purpose could be economic turmoil without population collapse.

Could be all kinds of things. Biological weapons don't mecessarily have to have population collapae as their goal.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here's my terrible thought on the virus. Based on my personal study of the Bible and end times I have come up with 2 separate prophesies that seem to put the Apocalypse of the bible in the 2020s. Specifically that the Apocalypse should be over with by 2028.

So based on that I guess I need to ask the question. IS Corona virus part of the pale horse? If so then it would seem we're at the start of a massive human population reduction event.

link   
Double post.
edit on 22-2-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Fasttwitch

PROF. FRANCES BOYLE another interview update with Alex Jones

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF “SMOKING GUN” BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW: PROF. FRANCES BOYLE EXPOSES THE BIOWEAPONS ORIGINS OF THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS

www.infowars.com... rus/

top topics

join