It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell declares Trump a 'Russian operative'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Russian President Vladimir Putin's greatest achievement was turning President Trump into a "Russian operative" decades after the fall of the Soviet Union, MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell argued on Thursday.

“The president is a Russian operative. That sounds like the description of a bad Hollywood screenplay, but it is real," he said on his show "The Last Word."

Is the left really this fluckign stupid? This narrative was played, then over played, then re-ran, and is now a joke. There was an investigation that went on for a few years that verified that Trump didn't have any ties to Russia. But that doesn't stop the terminally stupid. They continue to validate their claims with other networks who hate Trump, and as long as someone tells them they are on the right track, it's going to continue.

Russia wants Trump to win. And somehow that's Trump's fault. Just when you thought they had reached the bottom, they prove that with a few shovels, and a bucket of stupid, a new low can be found. Go get em Larry.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought they said Trump was literally Hitler.
Didn't Hitler hate the Russians as much as the Dems do?

I seem to remember reading in history class about a war or something.
edit on 21-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If people want to double down and "hold my beer" on stupid, then we really should just let them do it.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oprah -- "You get a Russian Operative and you get a Russian Operative and you get a Russian Operative."

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If people want to double down and "hold my beer" on stupid, then we really should just let them do it.

Hell, they even film themselves for us.... how can you beat it?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Rush Limbaugh mentioned today how they are still running with this crap.
He says the only people that believe it are a very few Democrats.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Rush Limbaugh mentioned today how they are still running with this crap.
He says the only people that believe it are a very few Democrats.

Yes, the one's who wrap up in stupid. It's amazing there aren't enough sane folks on the left to tell these idiots to stuff a sock in it. they let it happen, which projects the idea this is popular among the group.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This narrative was played, then over played, then re-ran, and is now a joke. There was an investigation that went on for a few

Only to you and the rest of the reality challenged among us. There’s no quicker way to find out if someone knows what they’re talking about than to listen to their take on the Mueller Report.

If you believe the Mueller investigation “exonerated” Donald Trump then it’s impossible to believe you even read the thing. It literally does the exact opposite. That isn’t spin, that isn’t just my take on it, it’s right there on the page for anyone to read that cares to.

And it’s obvious none of you care to. But hey whatever. I’m sure Donald Trump was totally in the right when he said on live TV standing next to Putin that he believes him when he said he didn’t meddle in our elections. I’m sure it was totally above board when he got millions in loans he wasn’t required to pay back from a Russian money laundering bank. Because million dollars loans you don’t have to pay back are a thing.

I’m sure there’s no overlapping of interests from 2 decades plus of selling out to Russian oligarchs every chance he got.

That being said I don’t believe he’s a Russian operative. That implies he’s actively working with Russia to implement some bigger plan. While he may have dealings with them regarding certain things (helping Republicans corrupt free elections in their favor etc.) I think his only master plan is to benefit himself and the people who can help him in the future. In that way, he’s just a useful idiot. In ever sense of the word.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That being said I don’t believe he’s a Russian operative.

why didn't you just say so?
was it painful to type that?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Lol, show me where in the report that is stated that Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
since when do we exonerate people here?
its that department of exoneration thing again isnt it?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Good grief! This $!++ needs to stop now. Baseless accusations such as this are causing so much division because there are actually still a few people that believe these idiots in the enemedia (those that peddle fake news). If one hasn't figured it out yet, they're stupid...plain and simple. These "journalists" are nothing but corporate media, DNC mouthpieces, propaganda machines for the Democrat Party, entrenched coastal and D.C. cocktail party aficionados that like to rub shoulders with certain politicians and celebrity donors.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The producer of The West Wing tv show is a legitimate journalist?

Kinda really speaks volumes about MSNBC’s quality of journalistic integrity? But people used to get their news from Comedy Central’s The Daily Show and we still get threads with The Onion and other satire sites as the Source on a regular basis.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

When are you libs going to understand that repetition ≠ proof?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah, well, it's MSNBC, so it's a joke.

Seriously, I scan YouTube for news about the coronavirus. If I see a video that catches my eye then I notice that it's from ABC, NBC, CBS or CNN, I don't even bother. I just know it's going to be either useless fluff or unadulterated official-narrative bovine feces.

Even though it is their job to tell me what to think.
:
edit on 2020 2 21 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Trump and Gabbi, I heard they have a pee tape together.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Oprah -- "You get a Russian Operative and you get a Russian Operative and you get a Russian Operative."

Lol, speaking of Oprah...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm curious...
What does the word "credibility" mean to you?

Because you've consistently been wrong for years now, especially your interpretation of the Muller report apparently. Yet you still act like your words carry weight...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sick in the head Democrats 😃

Just think how it would be if they get to run the country again like 2009-2010 😃

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join