It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Witness Since Before The Navy Trials of 2014 And It Wasn't Going Unheard Since!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thanks, i was begining to think something was wrong with my brain. Its like im reading words, but they dont seem to say anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

call it what you will I was here tryen to deny ignorance when those trials first started guess i just didn't know how to say it but if you have to mess with my sentance structure i never did homework in high school.

didn't think reading was going to be that hard to comprehend good thing i didn't put a picture of me on here it all would disapear in your mind to those who can block any communication.

X key gone neural?!
edit on 21-2-2020 by SpunGCake because: addition

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
another thing how i was getting there location was they were virtual boxing my computer and network and i could see where they were putting the information a childrens court house was just one location my computer was sending information without my consent along with alot of other locations like chaney resovour and the nile river they use bodies of water for some of this stuff dont know why hell even a stream near a prison was one of my gps locations lmk if you are going to take this seriously or gov agents that are going to say mental illness is the only answer cuz ill say talk to me irl and bring spectral layers.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I got some videos as well
edit on 21-2-2020 by SpunGCake because: correct

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Salad is usually healthy.

Word salad is usually not so healthy.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

You need to explain a few things if you want people to understand what you are talking about.

How did it start?

What exactly happened?

What did you do to rectify the situation?

Are you currently off your meds?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Salad is usually healthy.

Word salad is usually not so healthy.

How about some confetti cake for dessert?
With real confetti.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I reported I was a witness to something that is being covered up just a heads up to the navy trial of 2014 which were about julian assange chelsy manning and the leaks, hacking and the government coverup. I mean come on chelsy manning was talking about becoming a senator or congressman after being charged with high treason or some such # and that life in prison was on the table because of the governtment info that was leaked. All this was being done in house. targets that had something to do with all the hacking or was victims of being a recruitment tools can't even get a seat in those trials. this goes to the top and to do what save a group that was entangled in something they had no right to use on a human.

If you dont know i dont expect anyone to know or understand unless the government is held accounable for all this.

I guess I expected more from this community but i guess hacker psychics dont grow on trees. or lerk in chat forums no matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Jedi Miller was one of ATS's all time legends in my book.

He was hilarious.....I will never forget the microwaving a hot dog thread.

There were some truly brilliant threads when I first joined ATS and I learnt so much from them....but there were some hilarious one's as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Can I ask an honest question. Would the US navy allow someone with such massive spelling, grammar and syntax errors to join? Do you not have a minimum requirement?

And even if you do, would such a person reach any sort of level of clearance?

Honest question?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I guess I expected more from this community but i guess hacker psychics dont grow on trees. or lerk in chat forums no matter.

You probably should expect more. I am now intrigued.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake
1st
Children
altered states
Total Population Control
Neuralink

this is the most coherent post you’ve made, in 4 pages. It caught my attention. I might have an idea of what you’re alluding to.

simplify

Less words, more dots. The dots will make the right words when another connects them, so remember this when you can’t find the “right words”- use simple concepts as dots instead of just throwing some words out there to see what sticks.

I’m sorry for what you might be experiencing.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just damn

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite

i think the dude got his brain scrambled by a military laser experiment after being a witness to something to do with Julian Assange and is now experiencing a different state of consciousness?

Or am i way off?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh boy
somebody had a hell of a line crossing ceremony

Got whipped with the firehose too hard or sucked some belly button gunk out with the cherry lmao

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Jedi Miller was one of ATS's all time legends in my book.

He was hilarious.....I will never forget the microwaving a hot dog thread.

There were some truly brilliant threads when I first joined ATS and I learnt so much from them....but there were some hilarious one's as well.

There were a lot of gems back in the day. Thanks for reminding me haha

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I posted this on another guys topic DISCUSS!!!

Question about Russian election interference....

I'll start by saying Im no Dan Brown but lets say hypothetically that some NAVY personnel rape a guy with one of those navy device's you hear about being put in NAVY animals that can take over enemy subs or ships and you never even knew it was there was leaked while lul sec with iraguard are laughing there arses off for over 10 years and it was leaked to lets SAY CHINA or RUSSIA or IRAN or hell NORTH KOREA and they had a guy there that wasn't #ing around. Maybe this?!
edit on 22-2-2020 by SpunGCake because: added the name of his topic

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: expatwhite

Can I ask an honest question. Would the US navy allow someone with such massive spelling, grammar and syntax errors to join? Do you not have a minimum requirement?

Honest question?

I guess I would have to ask was it an experiment or a cover up?!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: expatwhite

i think the dude got his brain scrambled by a military laser experiment after being a witness to something to do with Julian Assange and is now experiencing a different state of consciousness?

Or am i way off?

YOU SCARE ME!!! I hope i'm still relative?!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: expatwhite

Honest question?

I'm certified I don't need a clearance.

And to syntax maybe dont use a tank as a can crusher!!!
edit on 22-2-2020 by SpunGCake because: addition

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join