It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Trolling The Service Industry With Trump Bills

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not that I would recommend this, but I would like to see the reactions of liberals tipped with this sandwiched between 2
1 dollar bills.
So you tip them 2 dollars but in the middle is this. If they gave you great service, you could change them to 2 X $5 for $10.

Trump Bucks $20

But make sure you already finished eating if your in one of the blue coastal cities.
Video the reactions, some might laugh it off others maybe not.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Not that I would recommend this, but I would like to see the reactions of liberals tipped with this sandwiched between 2
1 dollar bills.
So you tip them 2 dollars but in the middle is this. If they gave you great service, you could change them to 2 X $5 for $10.

Trump Bucks $20

But make sure you already finished eating if your in one of the blue coastal cities.

I would love for Trump to issue his own money. The problem is every president that has taken power away from the Federal Reserve has been assassinated.

"(we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts..."

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them "Greenbacks".

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, The London Times printed the following: "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

That was all she wrote for Lincoln!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Approved!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

1 dollar bills.

Trump Bucks $20

I love it..!!

I'm going to get a stack, as well as a MAGAST (make America Great A Second Time), hat if they come out..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Nice...

I actually trolled a never Trumper with a Christmas present of a few cleverly folded Trump $20s, taped to a MAGA t-shirt, on top of a MAGA hat.

He went from ecstatic to irate in seconds.

Trump cash......... $5
T-shirt..................$20
Hat......................$15

Reaction..........Priceless

He's not even a liberal. Just a guy of Mexican decent, that bought into the MSM talking points, without the proper context.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ummm...
Ya, I would really try to avoid getting the same waitress twice... she might decide to not give you the same good service the second time?

How do you know you are trolling a liberal?
Maybe shes a single mom who took you fools advice and is trying to pull herself up by her own bootstraps. Heck, maybe part of the reason why she is a single mom is that some of your buddies talked her into not terminating the pregnancy assuring her everything will be alright, she'd have plenty of help.
Her employer doesnt even have to pay her minimum wage and her tips are supposed to make up the difference. The cost of the childcare for that kid your buddies just had to talk her into accepting into her life might cost more than her danged boss has to pay her for her time.

Ya, that's some trolling there, here's hoping that the next time she serves you, you end up biting into a bootstrap sandwich as you watch her walk out the door and to the welfare office.
What you call trolling, I just call mean!!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Nice...

I actually trolled a never Trumper with a Christmas present of a few cleverly folded Trump $20s, taped to a MAGA t-shirt, on top of a MAGA hat.

He went from ecstatic to irate in seconds.

Trump cash......... $5
T-shirt..................$20
Hat......................$15

Reaction..........Priceless

He's not even a liberal. Just a guy of Mexican decent, that bought into the MSM talking points, without the proper context.

I remeber the old 5 dollar chick tracks that looked like a folded five dollar bill al they did was to piss people off thinking they founds a 5 dollar bill laying on the ground I would imagin these will have the same effect.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I might actually go to Starbucks just to hit the tip jar...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have handed out over 150 Trump 2020 bills, sometimes as part of a tip, at fast food places, grocery stores, valet parking, restaurants, etc. Most of the people were excited and happy. In some cases, other counter people begged me for another for them.

I only had 3 of 150-ish people NOT be appreciative, they were indignant. One say "I'll throw this piece of crap away first chance I get," then carefully folded it and put it in his wallet.

But, to being totally honest, people liked the $1M bills better.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Wait if she gave me great service she still got the $10 tip....she should be happy about that, but if she is suffering from bad TDS.....well it's a reminder of who the President is, and to just get over it.
edit on 20-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

1 dollar bills.

Trump Bucks $20

When is ATS going to install an age requirement?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is the most Republican thing I’ve ever seen.

Literally taking money out of a hard working persons pocket by leaving a picture of a corrupt billionaire instead of money.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Literally taking money out of a hard working persons pocket by leaving a picture of a corrupt billionaire instead of money.

He said leave it sandwiched between two real bills. Once again, TDS interferes with the ability to read and comprehend.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And, if she slides it into her pocket without noticing it's fake, end her shift dead tired and reports it as part of her tips...
She ends up losing money she cant afford to lose...
That's assuming that she is more honest than most republicans and actually reports her tips and income truthfully when it comes to tax time.
No one needs to be reminded who the danged president is, heck. You'd have to be a hermit living in the woods not to hear about his crazy tweet, or statement, or act on a daily basis.
How would you feel if your boss decided to troll you come bonus time? Hand out envelopes stuffed with cash, only for you to find out that most of that cash was fake and in reality, your bonus was half of what you expected it to be? How much would you appreciate your income being made the center of the joke? Your job, and the pride you have in the work you do?
Is actually trying to be nice to people that danged hard now days??

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Winning !

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just having fun by trolling the working poor...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Just having fun by trolling the working poor...

Well some people really are just that nasty, grand innit.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Not in 5 star restaurant, those people make good money, I had a friend that made $300 a day plus a base wage in a six hour shift, that's over $50 an hour, not exactly the working poor, but she was very good at her job. Now a place like Olive Garden is a different story.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ya..
I just cant figure out if they think all waiters and waitresses are tds suffering liberals or if they just cant comprehend how someone could be quite offended by being given fake money as a tip??
I'm also wondering just how legal it would be. I mean, if I buy my groceries and slip a few fake bills in for payment hoping they dont notice, wouldn't that be illegal?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ohhh... that was my problem, I was working at a truck stop... and was probably the worst waitress in history with a low tolerance for drunks, working the graveyard shift when that was what most of the patrons were... drunk.
Alot of times, i didnt even earn the minimum wage, and the manager didnt make up the difference. When tax time came, I actually ended paying tax on earnings I never got.
Needless to say, I didnt work there long.

So, are yous saying you are too good for 4 star or lower resturants?
edit on 20-2-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join