It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton just trashed Democrats and their impeachment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Always think "mirror" when you hear accusations made by Democrats.

I bet Bolton didn't say that Rudy was a Hand Grenade, who sounded like a Drug Dealer, either.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

[For the record, I am not a Trump supporter. Nor do I have a lot of time for Bolton].

The Democrats failure or pretence of their interest in subpoenaing Bolton is a major red flag. If Bolton was a witness to an impeachable offence or action, then there is no credible reason not to pursue his subpoena via legal appeals or the Supreme Court. On balance of probability, Bolton's testimony offered three potational possibilities.

Firstly, Bolton's testimony may have aided Trump's defence. If this is the case, why didn't Trump push for Bolton to testify before the House?

Secondly, Bolton has no direct knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing. In other words, Bolton's testimony would have amounted to additional hearsay statements.

Thirdly, Bolton would have politically exposed the Democrats to open political embarrassment. Their hypocrisy on the issue of supplying military aid to Ukraine helped to undermine their credibility with any rational person. In cohort with CNN and the Obama friendly media outlets, they loved Obama's appeasement of Putin. (Blankets and sanctions took the place of military aid to Ukraine).

My hunch is the answer is a combination of the second and third points, although Trump's insane detractors in Congress and propaganda outlets may not have such a level of awareness.

Besides, if Bolton had first-hand knowledge of Nixon level impeachable offences, he had a moral/ethical obligation to come forward. He was not under house arrest. He had the option of defying the law and coming before the House. If he couldn't avoid mentioning classified material, closed-door hearings spring to mind. But I don't believe behind the doors testimony was necessary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 21-2-2020 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan What kills me is why aren't people going ape sh** over the fact we are paying these idiots top dollar to pull wool over the publics eyes,from the actors to the narrative,open up your eyes people,read up on history,because it is repeating itself,while the fools buy medias soap operas,it is sad,people will talk impeachment,but not about our soldiers being sold,and a Rothchild shill as head of commerce,the one who helped him out of bankrupcy,it's like monopoly but outcome already known,hope I'm wrong but Trump is the last American president,either by default,voting etc,wartime

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yeah godnammit , den dum democrats causing uproar, we needs a revolutions godnamit....get dem migrants back where they belongs....

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan What kills me is why aren't people going ape sh** over the fact we are paying these idiots top dollar to pull wool over the publics eyes,from the actors to the narrative,open up your eyes people,read up on history,because it is repeating itself,while the fools buy medias soap operas,it is sad,people will talk impeachment,but not about our soldiers being sold,and a Rothchild shill as head of commerce,the one who helped him out of bankrupcy,it's like monopoly but outcome already known,hope I'm wrong but Trump is the last American president,either by default,voting etc,wartime

Stockholm syndrome.....

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He’s a kook that no administration should ever employ.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
2 bullets. 1 for trump, 1 for Bolton. Problem solved

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidbeckum
2 bullets. 1 for trump, 1 for Bolton. Problem solved

Say that a little louder.

You might get a knock on the door.

Violence is never the answer...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: davidbeckum

Thanks for reminding all of us that the mentally ill, like yourself, need to have access to better health care options.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Only because his testimony would not have changed the makeup of the senate.
All the little puppets were always going to acquit no matter what and everybody knows it including Bolton.
There is a reason the white house is trying to quash the publication of the book and there was a reason why trump wanted to keep Bolton from testifying.
Lets not pretend anything else.
Or twist it to change what Bolton wrote about.

A Democrat calling anyone a puppet is hysterical in the most absurd way.

Where are YOUR strings?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Jo hn Bolton: My Testimony Wouldn’t Have Affected Trump Acquittal

Is he wrong?

Anyone paying attention knew that it really didn't matter what anyone said at the trial. A Senate acquittal was fully known and expected regardless of what came out. Mitch made that very clear before the trial even started.
edit on 2/23/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
So many shills on here...
They were already screaming about impeachment 2 minutes after the election....and most of you were doing it right along with them.
Then to sit there pretending nothing is abnormal...... adulthood has yet to grace your intellect.
Go play with your toys.... big people are talking

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join