It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is going to pardon Roger Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Trump just tweeted this 1min clip by Tucker Carlson where Tucker speculates that Trump is going to pardon Stone due to grossly misrepresented justice and the court being stacked in favour of only one outcome - an hysterical shoot-from-the-hip sentence because they hate Trump so much.

I
CANNOT
WAIT
TO
SEE
THE
SKYSCREAMERS
LOSE
THEIR
S!!!
OVER
THIS
MOVE

Trump - twitter

Nope, this is not for predictions and prophecy, this is a no-brainer political witch hunt that will end in the destruction of the democrat party - which is due to occur approx 24hrs after the DNC shafts Bernie again.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
edit on 20/2/2020 by Sublimecraft because:

edit on Thu Feb 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Censor evasion

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It has been a long, slow implosion...

The Democrats have become a circular firing squad. The mainstream media is following them down...

I think the 2020 election, will destroy the Democrat party. They have no identity... no platform... other than "Orangeman BADDD".

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I can’t wait to watch CNN be forced to report on it. Especially after that early morning raid on Stone’s house where CNN just happened to be in the neighborhood at the time with reporters fresh from makeup, camera crews, mobile satellite vans, and a narrative to spin.

HONK

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Something I posted in a couple of threads earlier tonight...

Here's a Tucker Carlson piece on the Anti-Trump Jury Foreman (woman) who coaxed the jury to find Roger Stone guilty.

twitter.com...

I bet the Judge is Anti-Trump too. If a mistrial isn't declared tomorrow, the President should issue an immediate pardon for Roger Stone.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I can’t wait to watch CNN be forced to report on it. Especially after that early morning raid on Stone’s house where CNN just happened to be in the neighborhood at the time with reporters fresh from makeup, camera crews, mobile satellite vans, and a narrative to spin.

HONK

Senator Lindsey Graham sent a letter to FBI Christopher Wray asking why the FBI came with so much firepower, and how did CNN know to be there with cameras rolling, as the FBI arrived by car, boat, and helicopter.

Christopher Wray either told Lindsey Graham to "get lost", or simply ignored him. Not a peep from Graham about this since then.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Someone needs to set up gofund me page for stone and then give him back his 1st amendment rights to speak about the case his muzzeling is unpresidented

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

HONK

I'm not sure that you get it. CNN won't be forced to report it. They're looking forward to it, in their minds this is yet more proof that Trump is a bad president pardoning his friends and business partners.

They absolutely can't wait for this.

The world watching and is judging and trump is just confirming what the already think.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I honestly didn't think Trump would pardon Stone due to the backlash, and I'm still pretty skeptical. I'll believe it when I see it, but that tweet does make me think it possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Nah. He will request a retrial for the lead jurors bias.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I am not in the great old U.S Of Awesome so I have limited exposure to the story locally, my understanding is that it was completely politically motivated with a absurd Democrate Bias that called into question numerous aspects of the case.

I do have have to ask if the Democrates are hell bent on self destruction and quite how they can have their political movements so far off the public pulse, just like we saw recently in the UK and Labour do they really think the public are that stupid?. My gut feeling is they have simply been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and are now rabbits in head lights where anymove they make still ends in disaster.

Checkmate.

Congrats Mr Trump on 4 more years, you played the game to perfection.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

HONK

I'm not sure that you get it. CNN won't be forced to report it. They're looking forward to it, in their minds this is yet more proof that Trump is a bad president pardoning his friends and business partners.

The world watching and is judging and trump is just confirming what the already think.

They are confirming DJT was the best president of any country in the history of the world?

I think so.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Couldn’t come sooner

Roger Stone is one tough cookie, they’ve put him through hell the poor old sod

Flynn also please

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Whatever is on the pipe you are smoking?

I prefer something a bit more mellow.

Feel the rage, it only makes you more tucker.

Tucker leads to hate. Hate leads to fear. Fear leads to...the dark side
edit on 20-2-2020 by sunkuong because: Gramnar

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Even during an election year Trump is like no f’s given. Lol. Ya gotta love it.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Whatever is on the pipe you are smoking?

I prefer something a bit more mellow.

Feel the rage, it only makes you more tucker.

Tucker leads to hate. Hate leads to fear. Fear leads to...the dark side

The left have already earned the medal of hate.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

HONK

They are confirming DJT was the best president of any country in the history of the world?

I think so.

I couldn't care less about Stone.... But I do find it funny people think he's the best president just because he pisses of libs. What a trash barometer.

I have a feeling the right is gonna get congress back in 2020... That doesn't bother me, but if it is anything like the first two years.... We'll see very little come of it.

We're still in debt. We still keep spending more each year. We're still in endless wars. We still have only bandaids on what happened in 08'. We still have violations to the constitution with the patriot act, which the left has shown to abuse. Ect.

I'm rooting for Trump, but he doesn't get my praise until some of this happens. Hoping for the best, expectations are low.

He's not the best president ever in the history of the world... But he's far from the worst. I've just seen wheels spinning and a whole lot of the same old same old.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
People should give a snip about Stone, and Flynn, and Manafort.

They are political prisoners.

As MLK said.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

You've all seen what they done to a presidential candidate that won an election to become a president.

WHAT do you think they are going to do to you?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I
Hope
You
Are
Ready
For
The
Voters
Reactions
Too
!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When they sentence Stone, I doubt it will be fair... But I don't feel sorry for the guy, what he did was dumb and technically illegal. If a Democrat had done it, many here would be calling for punishment.

We certainly have bigger fish to fry, but the dude isn't a Saint.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nope.

If It had been a democrat and jury was stacked against them, and a biased judge.

I'd be saying the same thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join