It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally -- Feb 19 2020 Phoenix Arizona 9pm Eastern Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Another Trump rally ready to start in Phoenix !!

2 more this week in Colorado and Nevada !!

Trump countering the Democrat Las Vegas debate tonight at the same time !!

The failed impeachment is all but forgotten already 😆

Not easy for Democrats to beat Trump successes and contain their own failures at the same time is it 😆

Notice how this ABC article is full of crap 😆.....

Trump's Phoenix rally kicks off counterprogramming spree

President Donald Trump is kicking off a West Coast campaign swing Wednesday with a rally in Phoenix, the first of three consecutive rallies in states that could be crucial to his reelection.

Trump's event at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum marks the first of three rallies in three states in three days -- his biggest reelection-related time investment this cycle.

Following his stop in Arizona, Trump will take his road show to Colorado on Thursday and then Nevada on on Friday, the day before the crucial Democratic Nevada caucus.

🔴 President Donald Trump Keep America Great Rally LIVE in Phoenix, AZ 2/19/20

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
"crucial to his reelection"?

They don't know he already won the 2020 election?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"crucial to his reelection"?

They don't know he already won the 2020 election?

You would think they would know that, after working so hard the last three years to get him re-elected...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Agreed. No matter how much money Putin pumps into the comrade Bernie campaign, he cannot match the amount of money and effort CNN and MSNBC and others contribute to Trump. They live off of Trump. Without him they have nothing. So they make money by attacking him while hoping Trumps still wins so they can continue making money off of him.

Catch 22

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As is always the case, thousands arrived early.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Goosebump material. President Trump retweeted this heartwarming video on his way to Phoenix.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

REALLY Hard to Argue the Presidents Accomplishments to Date . The MAN Gets Things Done .Nuff said .........

Cally Farmers Will be getting the Water for their Crops Soon , and Gavins DAYS are NUMBERED.........
edit on 19-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Russian trolls and uneducated arseholes need to understand a few basic things.

Stupid ignorant and selfish old people and religious idiots and their bigoted backward mental gymnastics that allow them to see the glorious sight of the sun shining out of that orange buffoons arse crack all the time are the baying peasants that go to these deranged Hitler-esque rallies that A-hole One does all over the place.

Their opinions and predictions are as offensive and vulgar as their demeanor and the mess they leave in their wake. They are the bottom of the #ing barrel. They base everything on distorted and untrue facts due to lack of education and an inability to do any form of critical thinking. In short, they will believe everything they are fed by that huge orange turd.

I /We are not about to hand our children's future over to Putin's Puppet and the bloody NRA and all the rest of the fossil fuel fanclub that currently owns our government.

Not only will Trump lose in November, he will lose by a historically huge landslide.

Picture a huge bonfire made up entirely of those stupid red hats. That's about the shape of it. Your idiotic Cult is coming to an end. No amount of rallies or screaming in front of helicopters is going to change that.

Bring on the hot air if you want but if you support that guy, you and I have zero in common and I have no desire to debate things with people that watch Fox news. In fact I'd consider even just reading the responses from these idiots a massive waste of my valuable time. I'd get more reason and sense from a bunch of pre-schoolers so save it. I'm sure there's another rabid rally happening somewhere so run along now..

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Awww, I'm sorry you are having one of your episodes. I assure you that everything will be alright. I know you are just blowing off a little steam because you were told to be mad by the same never ending reruns on the teeeveee.

Try to cheer up, kid! I know it's hard because the Left doesn't really have a sterling can't-did-it that sticks out in that goofy loon group. I would suggest maybe seeking help for your mental health. I see you have grown quite weary with self-righteous anger and hypocritical hate. Sky screaming is the number one cause of aneurysms in Liberals under 30. I guess your local safe space isn't having a cry-in today. Well shucks!

Lol I thought 2016 was bad the day after the election. That is going to be nothing come November. Once again, the Democrats helped Trump win the debate last night, as he continues his Winning Western rally tour.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Okay zoomer.

Just keep riding the backs of your forefathers who got you here. Stand on them shoulders!

Hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Chinese trolls and uneducated arseholes need to understand a few basic things.

Stupid ignorant and selfish millennials and hateful idiots and their bigoted backward mental gymnastics that allow them to see the glorious sight of the sun shining out of some Democrat buffoons arse crack all the time are the baying peasants that go to these deranged Hitler-esque town halls that A-hole Denocrats do all over the place.

Their opinions and predictions are as offensive and vulgar as their demeanor and the mess they leave in their wake. They are the bottom of the #ing barrel. They base everything on distorted and untrue facts due to lack of education and an inability to do any form of critical thinking. In short, they will believe everything they are fed by a Soros-funded turd.

I /We are not about to hand our children's future over to Hillary's Puppet and the bloody AOC and all the rest of the New Green Deal fanclub that currently owns our government.

Not only will the Democrats lose in November, they will lose by a historically huge landslide.

Picture a huge bonfire made up entirely of those stupid vagina hats. That's about the shape of it. Your idiotic Cult is coming to an end. No amount of town halls or screaming at the sky is going to change that.

Bring on the hot air if you want but if you support these guys, you and I have zero in common and I have no desire to debate things with people that watch CNN. In fact I'd consider even just reading the responses from these idiots a massive waste of my valuable time. I'd get more reason and sense from a bunch of pre-schoolers so save it. I'm sure there's another empty rally happening somewhere so run along now..

(This is FUN!
)

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I’m sorry, but I got to rate it below the classic reply to jedimiller.

But I think I know what causes all the anger and frustration. It is the realization that the only candidate with an articulated viable plan that is an alternative to Trump, wears a rubber boot on his head. It’s like that harmless crazy guy that sits on the park bench in a Superman outfit waving hello to everyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

😆😱😆

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Stupid ignorant and selfish old people and religious idiots and their bigoted backward mental gymnastics that allow them to see the glorious sight of the sun shining out of that orange buffoons arse crack all the time are the baying peasants that go to these deranged Hitler-esque rallies that A-hole One does all over the place.

if you could
tell us how you really feel about this
dont hold back please

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I thought it was funny...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I didn’t say a zero. Just when you think of the most epic reply...that one still tops the list.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I don't normally engage with people that have such deep-seated blind hatred for people, but, you need to be corrected.

You are the one that needs to understand a few basic things. First, everything is going to be fine. We are finally on the right track even though we will feel some bumps along the way. We are having to navigate through some age-old entrenched corruption, but it's getting cleaned out and exposed. Buckle up and hang on.

We (Trump supporters) are people of all races, religions, ages, classes, occupations, and ethnicities. That is the truth.

There are multi-millionaires that support this POTUS. (I actually know some.) There are minimum wage earners that support this POTUS. And, everything in between can be found proudly wearing a MAGA or KAG hat.

There are highly educated people, high school drop-outs, tech and vocational schooled individuals, blue collar workers, white collar executives, business people, farmers, police, firemen, teachers, professors, lawyers, doctors, janitors, hotel workers, etc. etc. In other words, Americans of all stripes support him and his America First policies.

Since this thread is in the mud pit, all I can say is you haven't been diversifying your research. People like you are too comfortable with the legacy media (aka DNC's Media Division) narrative and hyperbolic Russia Russia Russia bullspit.

Don't be lazy. Get out of your comfort zone. Dig for Truth. Examine the details closely. It is the details put together that create the Big Picture. You will find that you are totally wrong about so many things.

Don't mistake patriotism and exuberance at finally seeing the light at the end of a dark corrupt swampy tunnel for cultish behavior. We Trump supporters are pretty diverse free thinkers.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well said

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Russian trolls and uneducated arseholes need to understand a few basic things.

You spelled your name wrong. You added a "g".

top topics

join