It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you prefer black kitties?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

aww he tuxedo
does he have white socks?
you still have him?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is DC. He's even a bit bigger now. He was an abandoned 3-week-old in September. We had to bottle feed him and get him through weaning.

He's a smart cookie. He'll likely be the first cat I've had who's able to open doors by jumping up and wrapping his paws around the handle. The only impediment right now is that he's got medium length fur and his footies slip.

He also thinks he's the master of the universe. He's the one who demands while his partner in crime Shazam stands back and watches him do it.

impressive getting a snap of that in mid motion

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Yes he's got the socks. He's about 3 years old now, he was a feral stray that was born at my work. His mom had four babies, three disappeared as soon as they were grown so I brought Beans and his mom home. She's a plain gray runt about half his size.
Here's a pic with his socks.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Yes he's got the socks. He's about 3 years old now, he was a feral stray that was born at my work. His mom had four babies, three disappeared as soon as they were grown so I brought Beans and his mom home. She's a plain gray runt about half his size.
Here's a pic with his socks.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
adorable
heres my tuxedo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join