It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our ancestors ate Dinosaur/prehistoric mammal meat. So what do you think it will taste like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Our ancestors ate Dinosaur/prehistoric mammal meat. So what do you think it will taste like?

I wonder if bringing back prehistoric mammals such as woolly mammoth or brontosaurus are edible and become a national palete for us?

I wonder if clone animals are even edible. Forget pork, beef and chicken. Lets go exotic, who is up for some Brontosaurus bone head soup? If their bones can survive longer than us, we can get the same nutrients from dinosaurs to make our bones strong. You are what you eat they say.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I wonder if bringing back prehistoric mammals such as woolly mammoth or brontosaurus are edible and become a national palete for us?

I wonder if clone animals are even edible. Forget pork, beef and chicken. Lets go exotic, who is up for some Brontosaurus bone head soup? If their bones can survive longer than us, we can get the same nutrients from dinosaurs to make our bones strong. You are what you eat they say.

Um...

Our ancestors didn't eat dinosaur meat.

THAT out of the way, they certainly did chow down on mastodons, etc.

If you want to get close to the taste of yesterday, go no further then moose meat.

They haven't had to evolve for a REALLY long time.

And they taste absolutely excellent.

edit on 18-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Chicken

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Honestly not sure our ancestors were around for the dinos, I'll try a mammoth rib though.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It ALL tastes like chicken!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

So Dinosaurs are just Mutant Chickens?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

So Dinosaurs are just Mutant Chickens?

Big chickens

www.vice.com...
edit on 18-2-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I think it's a cyclic process. Some dinosaurs used to eat humans now we eat miniaturized versions of them: chicken, etc...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well, chickens are raptors.

But the Dino's were gone well before man.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dinosaurs died out 65 Million years ago...and the earliest humans came on the scene around 8 Million years ago.

But, if we could eat a dino...it'd probably taste a lot like gator meat.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, prehistoric animals that live today have a unique taste, a psychotropic oil that we still crave today. Myristic acid is still found in sturgeon, especially in the caviar and also in some ancient fish. It is also found in the ancient species of cattle in higher levels. It is found in a woman's breast milk too. It is found in coconut oil.

It can cause some problems with heart disease if injested in large amounts, but it does not pose a threat in coconut oil because one of the other fatty acids actually neutralizes a lot of the bad effects in coconut milk. This fatty acid is also found in milk from cows. It attracts humans. It is the reason that men hunted down sperm whales because the oil filled one of it's organs.

Sturgeon was almost hunted to extinction because of this oil in the roe.

A fish near australia used to be used by McDs for their fish sandwich, it was high in this oil, but the fish was fished almost to extinction so the Auzi government said no more to the fishing boats. Hauling a fish half way across the world....there was a reason they did that, because we are attracted to the oil.

Any animal that is ancient usually has more of this oil, I would bet that ancient mammals and dinosaurs were high in this oil. It is a saturated fat. They used to cook popcorn in coconut oil years ago at the theatres, they knew the properties of this oil in the sixties and maybe even before. A feel good drug.

So why do humans crave this oil so much? probably because we ate it for hundreds of thousands of years or more and if we were around millions of years ago we would have wanted it too. I think we may have evolved from some sort of dinosaur myself, a sort of raptor dinosaur. But we apparently ate scavenger food since we lack adequate amounts of enzymes to break down meats that are raw in enough quantity for us to survive. If you look at our bone structure, it is more bird like than mammal like, our protein sugar is more avian or reptilian than mammal like. Millions of years ago we were much different than we are now. But we were here.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2020 by Vector99 because: forgot the beer

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

]Our ancestors ate Dinosaur/prehistoric mammal meat.

Source???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
edit on 2/19/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dinosaurs died out 65 Million years ago...and the earliest humans came on the scene around 8 Million years ago.

Wait I thought the earliest humans were 2 million years ago?

Source???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Source......

Mod Edit: In the future please refrain from spamming emojis. Thanks.
edit on 2/19/20 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeh chicken lol but rubbery 🦖🦕🍽️🐔

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Chicken

Darn, that was what I was going to say... they did become chickens, after all.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My friend Fred knows a nice drive in. Best ribs ever.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wait I thought the earliest humans were 2 million years ago?

Source???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Depends on when you want to start.

Humans and the great apes (large apes) of Africa -- chimpanzees (including bonobos, or so-called “pygmy chimpanzees”) and gorillas -- share a common ancestor that lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa.

humanorigins.si.edu...
edit on 19-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Easy, taste like alligator, which tastes like a mildy fishy chicken.

Alligators are like modern dinosaurs. There would be some adjustment based on diet though.
So all plant eating animals would taste different.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join