It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio University mobs conservative, police approve of the mob. DEFUND ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Conservative journalists Kaitlin Bennett went to Ohio University yesterday to talk to students about her right wing political ideas. Well you cant do that!

Predictably, she was mobbed, surrounded, pushed, harassed, had things thrown at her, had her vehicle blocked so she couldnt leave, had her vehicle attacked; all while the police stood around smiled and did nothing.

I remember when almost all of the left and especially the establishment media, democrats and so forth claimed surrounding some one was a act of violence. Remember the Covington debacle (spoiler alert that native American that was "surrounded actually walked into the group and was never surrounded)

Remember the lefts reaction to that native american? Yet this situation was far worse, and its either celebrated or ignored by most on the left, because well it happened to an evil right wing journalist.

Imagine if Trump supporters did this to a left wing journalist like Jim Acosta. there would be riots, the media would be melting down. But hey, as long as its right wing people being mobbed, no problem!

I have been saying for years; yes left wing mobs like these and antifa are disgusting and should be called out, but the real problem is the people with power in the establishment that support them.

We now have mobs that on the name of tolerance can use violence and intimidation to shut you up, and they have the backing of the police and the people running these campuses.

Here is my video on this, if you want to avoid my commentary just watch the first three or four minutes that show the footage of this mob.

Now after you watch that, read this statement from teh Ohio U police defending the mob as peaceful and blaming Kaitlin Bennett.

twitter.com...

There is only one solution, vote these people out, and DEFUND ALL OF THESE UNIVERSITIES until they no longer allow and encourage this sort of mob behavior.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Fascism is very much a mob movement.
...P J. O'Rourke

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Historically, every time Democrats gain any control over anything, it's worse than the last time they had control 😃

Careful who you vote for !!!! 🐑

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Much respect for Kaitlin - a tiny little woman who managed to trigger a group of spastics and still maintain the moral high ground.

Is this a University or a mental institution?

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's the new normal.

The thuggish, Brown Shirt tactics of the left to use violence, fear, intimidation to push their ideology and punish all others is the new normal.

It's all they have left!

On the stage of free expression, individual, creative thought, the leftist is left without a script.

If they aren't told what to say, they resort to violence.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Can't allow the other side to express their views. Can't be exposed to diverse opinions and ideas. Must destroy1!!!!111

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

have seen some videos of her. she is a radical who only seeks attention. she tries to expose her interview partners, she is rarely interested in a dialogue. i would also protest against her.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

have seen some videos of her. she is a radical who only seeks attention. she tries to expose her interview partners, she is rarely interested in a dialogue. i would also protest against her.

Almost the entirety of the msm media are radicals who seek attention

If they were mobbed like this by trump supporters, you and the media, campus police and administrators would be outraged

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
2 words

Bear spray

And deploy it every single time they surround or get aggressive.... Every time

If that doesn't work, pull out the Gel Mace

If that doesn't work, expandable baton. And you keep escalating till the threat is ended or backed off

If we don't start fighting back at least non lethally, they will continue to push until there is no choice but to be lethal

These are only getting in intensity and frequency
edit on 18-2-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's all they have left!

On the stage of free expression, individual, creative thought, the leftist is left without a script.

If they aren't told what to say, they resort to violence.

Amen. The left has become one giant, ignorant, closed minded group-thought. That's all they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Doesn't help that she is an attention seeking idiot who showed up unannounced. You could cry for her but the thing is, she only shows up to cause chaos or shock people to get a reaction. She was never invited or made arrangements to talk at said university.

People most likely have seen her videos where she goes about asking people stupid questions and then post their reactions and then saying she owned them. She has never owned anyone and usually looks stupid when the students reply to her bigotry.

I say bigotry because she has a thing about trans people. I remember watching that video about trans people and bathrooms and the majority just told her they really do not care and how it doesn't effect their lives.

That is all I will say about her, people should ignore her because it is only about seeking attention.
edit on 18-2-2020 by Awesomepossum because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So the concept of free speech is dead with some on here...makes sense why the US in in the state it is in..wow

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And I thought they were being imbeciles because they were together in a pack...

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Awesomepossum

Being inflammatory is not a pass for criminal activity, thugish behavior, or physical attacks

Protesting is one thing, this was not that

And if you're fine w it, I wonder how you'll feel when someone decides they don't like what YOU'RE saying, will you find it justified then??

This question is for everyone who seems to be side stepping the actual actions here, in favor of deflecting to how they "feel" qbou this Kate person

edit on 18-2-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley
So the concept of free speech is dead with some on here...makes sense why the US in in the state it is in..wow

Apparently, free speech is only saying what the left allows you to say and free expression is now violence towards anyone with whom you disagree with.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

Apparently, free speech is only saying what the left allows you to say and free expression is now violence towards anyone with whom you disagree with.

That appears to be the direction it's going for sure

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Again this is what i say in the video

The violent mobs are bad enough

But the real troubling thing is the huge amount of people defending these mobs

Like some posters here

And you know if they were ever attacked like this for expressing themselves they would be the first to cry foul

But hey, as long as the mob is targeted at people they don’t like, they are all for it

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Fact Check:

1. You have seen leftist propaganda versions of her on YouTube.

2. The mob was radical, because giving her attention would allow her the freedom to express herself and her opinions - thats unacceptable to leftists.

3. She exposes lies perpetrated by aforementioned leftist youtube propaganda.

4. The mob of spastics were not interested in dialogue.

5. The only time you will protest is when the TV propaganda tells you to, because orange man bad.

6. The lack of you even mentioning the mob of spastics and instead hitting the deflector shields tells me all I need to know about you.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It's the new normal.

I chuckle every time you say this. 99% of us have never seen it in person. It's such a minute portion of our population acting like this, it's an extreme rarity. Not a norm. You say it in thread where a nutjob physically attacks a Trump supporter. How many times has this happened? Like 10? Out of 300,000,000 people? That's a norm?

No, it's overhyped by Fox type reporting to make you believe it's a norm. Not unlike liberal media programming the left to believe that mass school shootings are the norm. Turn off the TV.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
doesn't matter if she is an attention seeking idiot who spouts nothing by lies and kicks kittens and puppies in her spare time.

None of that justifies the behavior she had to endure with the police just standing nearby doing nothing.

every federal dollar should be removed from universities that allow that kind of behavior by their students against ANYONE whos only crime is having a different opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join