It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Forgive You and I'm Sorry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I haven't read all of this thread, I don't know the context of it, but one thing I have learned a lot about is love. I am far from perfect, but maybe this might help someone.

Love is a place. It is the point between two people that you have to work hard to reach and stay. If you hide things, lie, then the other person has to work much harder to reach it. They have to love you enough to see through them and let you know that the lies aren't required. This brings acceptance, one of the cornerstones to love.

Love is a place where the walls are transparent, where nothing said offends even when you don't understand it. But it is also a place where honesty reigns, and through communication a middle ground is discovered. The transparency of honest personal truth has to be met by non judgement. You have to give the person opposite you freedom to speak and express what they believe without judgement. Listening, asking honest questions, which leads to understanding. When you do this, and they see that honest intention, they open their own ears and do the same for you.

When the two people can do this, the trust in the other to not judge them, you find that place where love resides. A meeting place, where you can be you, and they can be them. Such a wondrous place is love, you really want to stay there, and nothing you believe so strongly matters more than being there. Freedom of expression, of thought and mind.
One becomes 2, fused, and more than you could hope to achieve alone.

The power of non judgemental acceptance, total transparency and truth has more power than any other thing. A connection that binds, no matter the distance between you. Connected.

So long as you always try, even when you make mistakes, to remain in that place, love will prevail. To forgive, is the hardest part. Forgiveness is a door to that place that you want to leave wide open. You ask the person to walk back in, but until they are ready, until they can say sorry and want to come back, they will struggle to walk back through it. Facing your own mistakes is the hardest part of life. Accepting forgiveness, to truly be sorry is one of the greatest challenges a person can face. Self reflection of ones own actions and the pain they have caused drive you to that door, and if you can express it through action or words, then you will be welcomed back.

It is the heart of love, that place right between you and the deep desire to be there that is the ultimate goal that overcomes all ills.

Mistakes are easy to make, but so long as you strive to remain in that better world of love, you will do the work required to get there. Honesty, transparency, truth, acceptance. The keys to power, to love. Do everything you can to find it, an then to stay there. Love is not a thing, it is a place.. and I hope in my heart of hearts that everyone discovers it... because it is there that you are accepted fully for who and what you are without judgement or condition. The desire to remain will give you the energy and strength to see your own worst attributes and overcome them, and perfect yourself. The strength of others.

I hope this helps a few people, and you are welcome to share it if you think it is has any value.
These are universal truths, and I claim no ownership over it. Much love you all. x

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I really hope you get things sorted Muzzle, that is the one bit I didn't add to that. You wrote some very beautiful words, as have others.
Sometimes, the pain can be so much that you don't know how to expel it other than let it out. Not making any presumptions of your own personal circumstances or situation, but I've had some very dark, near black nights of my soul and so I recognise the pain you're in. There is no quick fix, but one thing I will say is that time does a lot to heal (the old cliche).

Keep busy, focus your efforts (as hard as that might be) into things like tidying and organising, helping friends and family achieve things, that sort of thing. Take focus away from your own pain and direct your energy into helping others. This helps pass time, which is required above all, but also helps bring you back to your centre so you can think straight without the cloud of confusion.

I've not been a regular on ATS for a long time, so I don't know you at all, but I totally get who/why you are you from your words.You seem like a good stick, and honest. To share your thoughts openly here takes courage. I really hope you resolve whatever happened. I really genuinely mean that. We grow from these things that happen in our lives, and you only see it in reflection. There is hope in that, and you need to hold on to that and imagine the time in the future where you have found resolution. The universe provides and will guide you there.
Keep well, and the sincerest best wishes.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Holy cow.. thats kind of gut wrenching to read. If this is truly a reflection of whats going on in you.. holy cow, Im moved.

Ive hurt people pretty bad in my way way long ago past. Like in a relationship. I truly had no idea the impact a persons actions can have on another. I mean if Im hurt.. I pull up my britches and march on. I never realized others didnt. Truly. As Ive gotten older I realize it better.. but I never heard it laid out bare that way. Even though I have a hard time actually relating to what you wrote...Wow...

Whatever has happened I sure hope it gets better for you. I wish I knew the magic ingredient to make sensitive fragile and beautiful people not be so hurt and so deeply by others. I dont think there is one. SOme of us are those who hurt adn others are those who get hurt. Maybe its a process for all of us and you writing this not only helps you but helped me... and realizing the damage. Maybe I will strive to be a better human being by remembering this sort of hurt youve expressed.

SOme folks are just toxic assholes. Others maybe just cant really grasp those kinds of feelings or the effect we have on others.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I am in a state of inner Peace, albeit short-lived possibly, so I'll enjoy life if I can tonight and sleep well.

Today somehow I woke up feeling ok. It wasn't hurting like last night. I was in wrong positions too much.

Anyways. I love being alive right now. I didn't take any pills either, not even the ibuprofen. I was just being and thinking to God and enjoying the company of all the people.

Like 7 or something ppl can play piano, there's classic sheets and several can read it, including my daughter. She really impresses me.

She's going to Peru this summer so I'm a lil worried but I allow the universe to unfold as it chooses. I shouldn't even try to stop her from going on a fun trip to a far off land. Id love to explore Peru too, duh lol. So I'm happy for her to get to do that.

I just try to remind myself of the futility of my fear for my children's safety. Anyone can die in a car accident or other, anytime. So we can only trust in God to save us. There's no way I can even ensure my safety. I walk on ice here a lot, but am very careful. Mistakes happen lol.

I got this far so I guess I am choosing to soak in today and really enjoy it. I'm not even in much discomfort with no meds. I'm letting my body work itself out currently, if that makes any sense. Guess this is the eye of the storm... Sigh... Hahahaha

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Somehow I'm around all the right people. Somehow they are all really intelligent and deep. Somehow my Energy aligned into incredible conversations about life, experiences, any freakin topic basically. Hahaha.

The guy down here with me totally gets my occult thread topics - it's an unraveling of language and human history that reveals deeper truths about how we think and act and speak - and he brought it up originally so I'm like hey, I got a lot of good ones for you.

Like for example I realized via research and following my intuition that there's a connection in these words:

Law of the seas (seize, as in taking).
The law of the seas determined who owns what booty historically.
Sailors honored Ares, the God of War. Pronounced like both Aries (AirEase) or Ours.
It's Ares (Ours) cuz we Seize it on the seas See?

So the word Ours, as in that's mine, I took it fairly, I possess it, just try and take it - that word means Ares, the God of war and disputes and quarrels, of anger and pride.
Why Pride? Cuz he's feeling great about how he pried (pry) it away from you, lol. Yet anger was the anchor that held him back.

The whole language is full of countless examples, we can even return to prior nexus points from entirely new angles of perception. I just happen to love the phonetic word puzzle and etymology and the mystical components that are oftentimes mind blowing realizations.

Learning about anything and everything is great, but I sure am very thankful to be around people who actually not only seem to get me, but then start thinking and pointing out stuff I didn't even think of yet. It's actually fun and I'm happy with life on this very night.

I feel like I can just Be and that's OK.

I definitely don't need any woman to appreciate and praise me. I used to think that way, because I was abandoned when I was 6 months old.

I just kept thinking I needed a female to validate me and my happiness. I felt that way about money too, as our society is materialistic and selfish.

But nope, turns out those were obstacles in my path, that which blocked me from my ultimate goal for satisfaction and illumination. They were my demons and I am slaying them by just being OK with the universe as is. I Accept I Allow I Am.

I just have to hold Truth/God/Love and radiate that Light outwards and for me no thing shall be impossible and no darkness will prevail.

Spirit isn't a thing in reality, it IS the entire scope of reality. It encompasses All. It connects all via consciousness seemingly inexplicably according to current models of comprehension.

So when you tap into your Heart and align your mind, you can unlock the glorious discovery that God reigns from the throne which is in your Heart. That is literally the center of the universe and where God exists.

There's only one singularity, one point of existence anyways, y'all read my other threads right? Ummm you better have lol.

Remember how in the xyz coordinate matrix that no matter which location in the grid that we plot our current point - that the distance to the edge of infinity is equal in all directions up down left right forwards backwards and at every which angle. Exact same distance from here to infinity as it is in the other directions.

Therefore every point is the center therefore there is only 1 spot - here the Heart, the throne of God, your consciousness, my consciousness, etc. Everything, which is One thing. It is was and will be.

edit on 2/28/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

That's a logical error, even if the dimensions extend into infinity, the dots keep their relative distance to eachother.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Anyways, the point is that I Am so therefore I validate me through experiencing God. Then I can get over it and not care about all the BS.

When I say God I just mean "Everything". Do you believe in anything?

I know my body is the Temple and my Heart is the throne. That God is everywhere yet seemingly nowhere/now here.

I don't care if this dumb person is jealous of me. Everyone should be jealous if they don't have God yet. No things can compare to having all things.

God creates miracles that give salvation for atonement. Do Good because you're doing God.

Very precise equation, brilliantly simple and experimentally true in the most surprising and bizarre yet uncanny ways. Every event around us is not random. It's clockwork.

It doesn't even matter if I'm crazy. All that matters is that Happy finally cuz I let go of all the BS. Nothing comes close to that feeling of redemption and Pure Life.

Truth, Love, the only Power that ever was, God. Whatever you wanna call it.

The Truth that we can all have but you gotta stop lying and stand up for something good and right.

I crushed her beliefs and set her down a path of self liberation and I paid dearly for it. That's sacrifice and my eyes were opened even greater through my trials and tribulations. My Heart opens and I shine the Light of God out, which is simply Truth/Love.

No wonder she's so angry and accusatory and Jealous of me. I Am full of Love and radiate, I align in harmony with Spirit.

She wasn't open, she's ignorant and hasn't questioned herself very deeply yet. She's ridiculous and hysterical, suffering cognitive dissonance and incapable of reacting rationally to me.

I just had to throw a wrench in her BS, can't help it my very existence is the wrench breaking this machine that imprisons us all with lies and BS.

This whole thing is a huge reason she hated me. I'm probably a nutcase in her eyes. My audacity is passionate and impetuous sometimes.

Why am I so audacious? Because Fortune favors the bold! Shouldn't we all be favored? Shan't we all be vigorously and vivaciously audacious? It is Auspicious!

Here, I have a brilliant plan. Since I'm your psychoanalyst I suggest you get over all this BS and just admit the Truth.

That'd be a good start. You're a complete mess and that's ok. It's OK. You can overcome all of it.

Everything will be fine. Have Faith and Hope. That is True Strength in the greatest adversity. Be You for once.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's a logical error, even if the dimensions extend into infinity, the dots keep their relative distance to eachother.

Nope.
That's only when additional points are compared to a reference point.

The starting reference point is always the middle. The graph is an arbitrary abstraction to make sense of the spatial dimensions.

No matter what point of the graph you pick as your reference point it will be the center starting point.

And your consciousness is that reference point.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

And hahaha @ you, reading my late night ramblings.

Omg....
Love ya too hahaha

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Wanna know something really really illogical?

Hahahahah
Just kidding.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You.
You're illogical.

Stop.
Breathe.
Relax.
Think.
Open your Heart.
Be YOU!!!

Speak your feelings and your Truth.
I feel and know it even if you don't say it.

But you should really start saying "it".
That's a prescription.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You just couldn't help it.
You can't just say it outright, no no, you wanna disagree and vex me.

But I know what you're really saying, I read the Heart. I know what you actually mean.

Good morning. How are you? Miserable? Hmmm well we both know why.
Let go!
Open up!

Just say it.
It's that simple.
Then you'll be Happy lol...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Stop crying please.
We should be having fun.
Can't you see?
You're finally going to be Happy.
And this time it'll last.

Cause You now Validate You.
Unleash your Soul!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Usually the starting point is zero on all 3 axes, that's a bad place to be for consciousness, because you'd have to assign a meaning to your axes in the 1. place.
Like fe x=intelligence y=empathy z=morals and if you're feeling fancy a 4th for time, because consciousness isn't stagnant.
So you're dots are in time a developing curve and except maybe before you're born and after you died never 0 on at least 3. And probably never zero on the timeline.
Also always unique to the individual. Therefore always at a relative distant to all other consciousness dots or lines.
And except around 0 never one with God or other consciousnesses. Well maybe if we say God is infinite and always encompassing everything, the matrix itself...

If you say you're zero, I'd like to know what you're axes are supposed to be? If you're saying "location", my answer would be consciousness is not matter and to consume space is not what it's made for.

Either way from my point of view: you didn't think this through, so error

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
We all fall from Grace sometimes. I definitely did on many occasions.

So we do what?
We get back up, dust off, and reclaim ourselves.

The only Glory is in Love.
Not war. War only brings suffering.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Who cares if I thought it through?
I don't.

Can't believe this...
Hahahaha

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

*In funny sarcastic female voice*
Yeah let's take what Flash said in his abstraction and turn it into a quadratic equation to see if his math adds up to a number as high as he makes me feel.

Ohhhh, his maths no where near how high he makes me feel!

I better respond mean and edgy so he doubts it. My feelings are truly abovetopsecret, can't let him know!
/Sarcasm

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Sorry, lol.
Please forgive me.
I'm just playing.

I'm gonna go get a freshly brewed warm coffee across the street and give you time to work out the math.

Let me know what the sum of it all is.

Gimme like 10 minutes, there's a blizzard outside. I'm gonna go play in the snow.

***Final Jeopardy music***

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I literally had time to tromp thru over 2ft deep of snow a block and get my coffee at the store then tromp on back and yet I don't see your True self yet.

You aren't fooling me.
I know.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You want me to think you're super smart? Why? Does my acknowledgement of your greatness validate you?

How many times you need to rub my face in the dirt before you'll finally say it? Hehehe.

Fine.
You win.
You've defeated me.
Are you happy??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join