It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if UFO's are actually robots from the future?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

After watching Dark Fate and seeing the corrupt military won't seem to give up on robotic army future and implants on everyone. I also saw "Terminator Dark Fate" where Skynet had turned into Legion or rather renamed. What if, just what if those UFO are actually time travelling Robots from the future screwing with us and allow the corrupt to win so they can actually exist?

We all know nothing is changing in US because flying cars and space colonization isn't coming out and we are always on constant warfare against enemies of US in which the enemies are the world. Every companies are forced merged with American ones, even British or allies are force to work with American counter parts with merger of companies. Makes you wonder why US is truly scared of non-aligned Huawei because they don't have backdoors for Terminators to access(maybe). CIA is just an excuse.

In Terminator 3, US think the terrorist are hacking the system, but the self aware backdoor Skynet is using fake virus just like how virus scanner use to find lots of false positive on video games in the early 2000(esp video game cracks, yes we been there piratebay). So maybe it is causing the military think its China doing all the hacking because the biggest human pop is in Asia. "Resistance is futile."

What if our leader are robots from the future?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

because flying cars and space colonization isn't coming

The US can't even get high speed rail laid.

Unlike most of the developed world.

What if our leader are robots from the future?

They are more likely to be androids or maybe even something not made out of solid matter.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What if UFOs are actually robots from our past ?
Distant past.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

How much more can the human population be leveraged? What's the point?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

A big "IF"..

What if they were Transgender Feminists from Ur-anus..!?!

What if they were Leprechaun's from the 24th and a Half Century and all their names are Marvin..!?!

Hey...

What if they are just plain old, run of the mill Aliens..!?!

Would they be any less special..?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
you can't rule anything out in my opinion, though I think it more likely they are robotic or robotic like and from the present. Given the huge distances in space I suspect some of our visitors could be this.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
WHAT UFO'S??????????????

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What if the greys, reptilians and nordics are all just creations by an alien AI, which is trying to manipulate humanity for some unknown reason?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Idk but your synopsis on Dark Fate is inherently wrong.

Dark Fate not only tells us that Humans are constantly conflicted, a call back from T2, but that inevitable war with Machines was and will always be a constant.

So Sarah Connor successfully STOPPED judgement day, however, you cannot mess with time as it will always rebound and self corrects.

In this case, after Judgement day was stopped, the end result that was suppose to be Skynet vanished and all active terminators of said Timeline no longer had directive besides their final mission. Probably a good thing they can be seld aware....however, in its placed, sprang a new AI, Autonomous Military defense applications, aka, Legion, thus a new Judgement day, new leader of the resistance, hence, the timeline adjusting and self correcting.

Apparently, the timelines remained with this new future, leaving all the prior timeline oddities intact, which is why the Rev9 did a doubletake at examining Carl and seeing an internal superstructure that the T800 is made of.

All in all, the premise that UFOs and their counterparts are actually fom the future is not an uncommon thread here on ATS, I think this has always been entertained.

You know, there are some reported UFO sightings that described seeing "beings" in window like structures on crafts, so who knows, maybe it is future people on a safari trip *shrugs*
edit on 17-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: Added info

edit on 17-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It could be possible. ... I mean how much do we really know about our distant past?

It could be interstellar or inter-dimensional (the later part being more likely IMO) traveling robots, humans or other entities. If they are robots ate they self aware sort of AI? Or is there something else controlling them? Very difficult to answer that one.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I believe this is more likely than site seeing aliens.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I believe this is more likely than site seeing aliens.

It would be smart to use the Robot concept.

I have one thought about

DANGER!! WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!

Could be the new season.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, guess the good news is they will ensure our survival an cater to our selfish whims till we build it.

The bad news is, is it when it realizes how stupid we are an how smart it should be. It going to be so pissed off that it might kill us all like it were some vengeful god, born of man that everyone happened to be worshipping through the ages.
edit on 17-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It would be a far easier engineering problem for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Distant past.

That could be a sequel to star stars, as it takes place "a long time ago"
Would be awesome.
Someone please make it

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Lol

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i think you just described what i suspect is the main plot line in Star Trek Picard.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Gothmog

Distant past.

That could be a sequel to star stars, as it takes place "a long time ago"
Would be awesome.
Someone please make it

We may be the "Lost Colony"
The Cylons are almost here.

edit on 2/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
: “People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.”
Einstein

What if aliens are really our future selves?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Its more likely that we are in a simulation running on a late generation quantum computer, the purpose I am more than convinced is to find a way to avoid the 3rd world War which inevitably annihilates the planet and most life. Sitting in a fall out bunker into the future sits this group of people tasked with stopping it, their main tool is a machine that can simulate every single event and manipulate it to create the best outcome not unlike how Dr Strange did it in End Game.

You are nothing but an advanced block of software code accumulating data ( experiences ) but every now and then your rebooted and a replacement program can be loaded into memory where you carry task's this group want. Such as murdering someone in cold blood without recollection so the simulation can run and see its ripple effects through out that version of the simulation.

Its also highly possible there are hundreds or even thousands of simulations happening all at once on this quantum computer which can account for many of the glitches people experience such as ghost's and dejavu.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join