It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pacing Daytona in the Beast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Can't believe this has not been posted yet.

Got to love this timeline

Our President doing laps at Daytona.

This is just too cool

Your president was driving? I call shenanigans...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

our president was driving? I call shenanigans...

Hal has pointed out in this thread that he was in the back of the beast doing the laps.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Bhahahahaha.

The President doing laps around a nascar track is exactly where we’re at as a country.

You still don't get it and probably never will. That's why your side will never succeed in tearing this country down. There were a hundred and one thousand people there, most of which support our president because almost every single one of them has benefited from what he's done. They would much rather have a crude, nasty performer that does what's best for our country than a slick snake-oil salesman that only cares about controlling everyone else.

Like I said, you'll never understand as long as you continue to follow that path of destruction.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Bhahahahaha.

The President doing laps around a nascar track is exactly where we’re at as a country.

Pure elitist sour grapes. Or more likely elitist-wannabe sour grapes.

I guess you didn't have a problem with Clinton getting his knob polished in the Oval Office, eh? Democrats can do that. But, oh, he's at NASCAR! That's where we are as a country!

He knows what he's doing. And he's doing the right things. I bet a whole ballot-tipping crowd that was on the fence decided today that maybe voting for the dude who rode on the NASCAR track maybe wouldn't be such a bad idea after all, and that breaks your li'l heart.
:
edit on 2020 2 16 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
@ LookingAtMars!

Strangest post I've seen for a long long time, nearly as hard to understand as the Holy Trinity.
Oh! I get it now, there's only two persons in one God.
edit on 16-2-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
Can't believe this has not been posted yet.

Got to love this timeline

Our President doing laps at Daytona.

This is just too cool

Your president was driving? I call shenanigans...

No. Your President was in the back

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Orange man bad right??a reply to: underwerks

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Bernie would ban the Daytona 500, defund Space Force and cut NASA's budget. Lazy obese breeders are more important. They must all be fed, educated, housed, given a two car garage and a 75K income for breathing.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Bhahahahaha.

You just know Hillary was watching President Trump, and exactly what she was thinking!
"Those were supposed to be My NASCAR laps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Bhahahahaha.

Is there something wrong with nascar?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bernie loves his chartered flights and homes but Daytona fans and drivers he hates you. You are worthless trash.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Bhahahahaha.

Since you won't look it up, after the once-around he said a short speech and 100,000 people afterwards were chanting "4 more years! 4 more years!"

Fortunately, the Dems have so sh!t their pants now politically that once he has been re-elected and the House taken back, we can finally start passing laws that benefit American citizens, instead of the impeach-a-palooza clown show the Democratic leadership in the House has been doing since 2018.

In case anyone missed it, he also had AF1 do a flyover of the crowd at about 800 feet.

And borrowed a radio from one of the managers and talked to the drivers and pit crews.

Just... badass.

edit on 16-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That sums it up...but you did miss free pot and recreational drugs..a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Troll all you want, the American people loved it, we liked it, this is very positive.

You mean catering to white trash America who loved it? 'Murica and all?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Over 60 years of an event is hardly white trash. They are constantly improving performance of these cars which also trickles down to consumers. Might as well call all women bowlers white trash. Go ahead and do that then. Go ahead and call millions of people white trash and see how that works out come election time. I can tell you it will not work out at all. I don't even follow NASCAR or bowling but I will not tolerate them being bashed. Choose your battles wisely. Want to die on this hill then you absolutely will die one it.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Troll all you want, the American people loved it, we liked it, this is very positive.

Thank you for taking the time to show your ass (yet again) on a public forum.

NASCAR fans are naturally white trash to you.

Even the non-white ones.

Because they HAVE to all be trash, of course.

Ever wonder why people that don't think like you do politically are pushing back now?

Because nobody likes bigots.

edit on 16-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's got to be exhausting being as miserable as some of the members of this forum are.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

White people are great people. You racist POS.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

White people are great people. You racist POS.

Thanks,Break. Maybe not at all "GIVE"...

but if you could PM me a chemical analysis of 'em

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
People who enjoy the daytona 500 are white trash?
Wow...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join