It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video On The Telepathic Message A Family Received From The 'Phoenix Lights' Craft

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If you're interested in UFOs, then you've already heard about the 1997 Phoenix Lights sighting.

Many skeptics have stated that the famous “V-shaped formation” of lights was five Air National Guard A-10 aircraft flying into Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, and no doubt at all that the second incident was a flare drop.

However, hundreds of witnesses are adamant that they saw a gigantic, silent triangular craft that glided over many of their neighborhoods.

One witness from Prescott who wished to be known only as J.R. said he watched a boomerang-shaped object glide over Granite Mountain, and it was at least a mile wide. He said there’s no way it was from this planet.

“We don’t have anything that big,” he said. “It was totally silent. I’ve never seen anything even close to the colors from the exhaust that propelled that thing. It was as big as downtown Prescott and completely blocked out the stars.”

ktar.com...

What's really intriguing, is that a few people reported that they received telepathic messages from this huge craft.

According to Kitei (Dr. Lynne Kitei), a sense of calmness and connectedness came over many of the 'Phoenix Lights' witnesses, and some even received telepathic messages.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

The 8 minute video, shown below, was posted yesterday and is about the Johnston family, who claimed that they received a telepathic message from these mysterious lights. Trig Johnston was a commercial pilot.

I began flying in late 1962, as soon as I could reach the rudder pedals and hitchhike to the closest airport which by then was Portland International. I earned my licenses & ratings at the minimum age.

I have flown the DC-10 and B-747 as First Officer. I have logged over 12,000 hours of flying time. I know what flares don’t look like.

The huge mass – at least a mile wide – approached from the North West. I could land on it with my 727. We began to eliminate possibilities.

It had passed approximately two miles west of our location at Pima & Shea when I “received” what I have subsequently been told is an “empathic” transmission: “We are not a threat.”

None of us were frightened, excited or otherwise disturbed. But we couldn’t take our eyes off of it. What I saw bears little relation to the video of the “Phoenix Lights.”

www.theufochronicles.com...

edit on 2/16/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I watched The Twilight Zone as a kid in the 60s, and it taught me to never believe E.T'.s "We come in peace" spiel.
I don't trust those mofos for a second. All my instincts tell me they're up to no good.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am not sure i believe in this telepathic message story-but say that I did for a moment,It would sort of remind me of the many "leaflet drops"which occur during warfare-you know the kind,the sort that say "we are not your enemy" or"join us".
Used by many air forces to spread propaganda during war.
I wouldnt trust such messages if really telepathically transmitted by a higher alien intelligence,same as if the North Koreans/Chinese(or anyone) dropped leaflets.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I wish my telepathy was actually useful. All my feelings of telepathy have to do with future bodily movements.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
If you're interested in UFOs, then you've already heard about the 1997 Phoenix Lights sighting.
Many skeptics have stated that the famous “V-shaped formation” of lights was five Air National Guard A-10 aircraft flying into Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, and no doubt at all that the second incident was a flare drop. However, hundreds of witnesses are adamant that they saw a gigantic, silent triangular craft that glided over many of their neighborhoods.

I was there in Tucson just east of DM AFB on that day. I witnessed a gigantic black triangular craft float over my parents neighborhood. It was dusk; it took up 45 degrees of the sky. I would say it was over a mile in size; totally silent moving at 20 miles an hour. Everyone on Harrison Road at Golf Links stopped their cars in order to get out to watch it.

edit on 16-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That video got me thinking. Is it outside the realm of possibility, that this was experimental holographic tech? If in war, what would be more menacing — than a freaking mile wide black boomerang.
edit on 16-2-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I've never seen a UFO before. Conventional knowledge is we do not have any type of craft that moves based on anti-gravity or some other non propeller or jet propulsion. What were your exactly feelings on what you saw? Did it change you forever in terms of your opinion on UFOs being real or not? Did you think it was some humans made or absolutely not?

Give me an example of how it has change the way you think from that moment until now.

edit on 16-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromnyhundreds of witnesses are adamant that they saw a gigantic, silent triangular craft that glided over many of their neighborhoods.

and i'll always believe these witnesses over any official 'flare' explanations. the telepathic message stuff i have no real leaning on.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was in AZ, too, and heard many such stories from people I trust implicitly who witnessed it. Unfortunately, I was inside that night. A v-shaped black craft somewhere around a mile across floated over AZ that evening.

Around two or three months later I saw a huge white cylinder hanging at an askew angle in the sky over Eastern Tucson highlighted against dark t-storm clouds. It stayed perfectly still in 30 mph + winds for over 10 min. I went to grab a camera and it was gone when I returned to the vantage point. Others there reported it simply vanished.

Astro's disclosure on this site is the closest thing to a "reasonable" explanation I've heard.

Frankly, I doubt true "aliens" would be so relatable to humanity in technology and action, but it's only guessing.

The only thing I know for sure is that the sightings happened and are not prosaically explained.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I've never seen a UFO before. Conventional knowledge is we do not have any type of craft that moves based on anti-gravity or some other non propeller or jet propulsion. What were your exactly feelings on what you saw? Did it change you forever in terms of your opinion on UFOs being real or not? Did you think it was some humans made or absolutely not?
Give me an example of how it has change the way you think from that moment until now.

I wondered if it was one of ours (it blatantly flew right over Davis Monthan without getting shot down no A10's scrambled). I don't question UFOs; I have experienced abduction (would not call it that just a prior agreement being met). I have been operated on in real time in my house by other beings vibrating at a frequency not visible to the human eye; I have a 3 inch scar on my backbone to prove it (stem cell collection). I have a relationship with off world personalities. I talk to my higher selves (those individual personalities I have been in the past). I know what God is attempting to experience here. I don't expect you to take this at face value but it is my reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If you wouldn’t mind sharing your experience I would be very grateful to hear more. If you feel uncomfortable sharing out in the open and wanted to expand more I would very much welcome a p2p.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

If you wouldn’t mind sharing your experience I would be very grateful to hear more. If you feel uncomfortable sharing out in the open and wanted to expand more I would very much welcome a p2p.
Thank you.

Would that discussion qualify as 'off topic'? Ask away as I am fearless.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thank you.

Yes, do! I’d love to hear more!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: shawmanfromny
I wish my telepathy was actually useful. All my feelings of telepathy have to do with future bodily movements.

Have you never heard an interior voice say to you "dfnj2015 we would advice you abandon that particular bodily movement"?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
That video got me thinking. Is it outside the realm of possibility, that this was experimental holographic tech? If in war, what would be more menacing — than a freaking mile wide black boomerang.

This wasn't a boomerang. What I saw was a 3 dimensional triangle form that had 3 white lights on the outer edges and a red light at the center of the vehicle. It had depth to its width (like a flying wafer cookie).

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In reference to the possible holographic nature of the event, I did an amateur "investigation" speaking to friends of friends who saw the thing ... and actually there seems to have been a few large, black triangles and V-shaped craft that evening and night, but one witness who lived south of Phoenix said it came over the small valley they lived in and he could feel air movement from it and he likened it to a "few city blocks deciding to float away" and he also admitted to pooing in his knickers as it passed over. As he was a typical four wheelin' AZ desert rat and into the macho culture, admitting he lost control of his bowels wasn't easy for him to do.

But if that account was truthful, a holographic projection isn't likely to cause a breeze.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

At what age did you realize this experience was happening to you?

What can you recall in detail about your abductors?

Why do think this experience is happening?

Thank you in advance 👍
edit on 16-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

At what age did you realize this experience was happening to you?
What can you recall in detail about your abductors?
Why do think this experience is happening?
Thank you in advance 👍

It started at Mt. Home AFB in Idaho. I was 3 years old. This was a tactical air base; F104 Starfighter and B52 (Stratofortress?) Bomber base. It had nuclear weaponry. I was taken out of my two story window at night when everything was quiet. I had night terrors; I told my Mother there were beings at my window that took me away. They had narrow shoulders and big heads. They were my size. I don't remember their communication methods; they used to disguise themselves as something familiar so I would forget the experience: appearing as giant saltine crackers was one costume, or seem as large honey bees when moving my body. I had a prior contract with them to do this as in "I am them NOW" trying to fix THEM in the FUTURE. They, as Earths Caretakers monitor nuclear sites and I was born to be in proximity of that technology (Titan II bases). All of this was determined before I incarnated.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
...one witness who lived south of Phoenix said it came over the small valley they lived in and he could feel air movement from it and he likened it to a "few city blocks deciding to float away" and he also admitted to pooing in his knickers as it passed over. As he was a typical four wheelin' AZ desert rat and into the macho culture, admitting he lost control of his bowels wasn't easy for him to do. But if that account was truthful, a holographic projection isn't likely to cause a breeze.

It would have seemed like an "Abyss" moment; that USO breaks the ocean surface to beach/ground some Destroyers and Aircraft Carriers. "A few city blocks just fly away" is a great descriptive visual. The person I was with that also witnessed this (a Hughes Aircraft EE) suffered major shock and would not acknowledge this sighting; despite dozens of people blocking traffic, out of their cars looking up and seeing what we were witnessing. He just could not process what he was seeing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join