It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Alamos National Laboratory - Highly Contagious and More Infectious Than Initially Estimated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The X factor is just how deadly is this bug? Considering China's response and whistle blower leaks I'd say a Spanish flu type mortality of 15-20% is possible and reports suggest its more infectious then the Spanish FLU.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I totally agree that it could be a lifetime event. Here in Canada we were following sras and I assure you it was taken seriously. Are the media less emotive about this one? It's all around but people are less concerned since it an asian thing now. I thing it will hit the fan as soon as some will die in north america...this virus is contagious, fear even more.

Be well

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

From reading the PDF it looks like they didn't use garbage. But who knows.

It looks like they used the best data they could. It is all well documented in the PDF.

I am not saying they are 100% right. It seems legit to me though.

One sample:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: rickymouse

If you actually get the coronavirus, do you get lifetime immunity against it like some of the Flu viruses?

Not from what I have been reading. In fact it looks to be worst the second time you catch it.

So then they cannot make an effective vaccine against it if that is true.

I did read somewhere that they are treating people with something from the people that have recovered. Not sure what it was or if it was working.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: sirlancelot

If that were the case, there would be places where people would be dropping in the streets. There would be no hiding that. They couldn't hide it even in China.

Please, go find that evidence because it should already be happening here. There has been plenty of time for it.

I hope you are right.

Does this count as evidence.

Elton John breaks down in tears and leaves stage after illness leaves him unable to sing

“I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia earlier today, but I was determined to give you the best show humanly possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If you actually get the coronavirus, do you get lifetime immunity against it like some of the Flu viruses?

Not from what I have been reading. In fact it looks to be worst the second time you catch it.

So then they cannot make an effective vaccine against it if that is true.

I did read somewhere that they are treating people with something from the people that have recovered. Not sure what it was or if it was working.
They have had good results with a proteinase that attacks the virus, papain and bromelain would have the same properties, so would some other fresh plant based proteinase enzymes. Also in the mix was the chemical in tamaflu, it is the same as the chemical in the pine needle tea, a turpinase that can disrupt the virus and shorten it's duration. A little of that is in grapefruit and some other plants, not just the star Anis stuff from China. South Korea used that combo successfuly to help people recover.

edit on 16-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I stocked up on colloidal silver, tea tree oil, coconut oil and a few others.

I will look into getting some proteinase too. The best think about stocking up on everything is your gonna need it sooner or later anyway.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There are some interesting comments on this page. This video is very short, less than a minute.

Coronavirus Emergency Alert CDC hiding NYS cases by Dr Paul Cottrell

'Too early to relax': CSL top scientist warns on coronavirus

Fauci said that as of Sunday, 24 countries have more than 500 cases, with several of them reaching the second and third transmission of the virus.

“Technically speaking, the [World Health Organization] wouldn’t be calling this a global pandemic. But it certainly is on the verge of that happening reasonably soon unless containment is more successful than it is right now,” he said.

NIH official says coronavirus 'on the verge' of becoming global pandemic unless containment becomes 'more successful'

Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CBS’s “Face The Nation” that multiple person-to-person transmissions need to occur in multiple countries in order to reach the pandemic threshold.

Fauci said that as of Sunday, 24 countries have more than 500 cases, with several of them reaching the second and third transmission of the virus.

COVID-19 Panel Discussion - Long boring video with some good info.

edit on 16-2-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I will look into getting some proteinase too. The best think about stocking up on everything is your gonna need it sooner or later anyway.

Thanks for the info.
We don't bother with the colloidal silver, we just use real silverware. If you use it with all your soups and tomato products or acid foods, the silver will leach into the food as you eat. It does tend to discolor the silver though, nothing some baking soda won't cure though.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.
We don't bother with the colloidal silver, we just use real silverware. If you use it with all your soups and tomato products or acid foods, the silver will leach into the food as you eat. It does tend to discolor the silver though, nothing some baking soda won't cure though.

If I have milk or ice cream, I get a headache, the antidote is bromelain for me. It needs to be systematic, so it has to be taken on an empty stomach to get rid of the headache, I usually pop a pill the next morning or sometimes that night before going bed. For a popcorn headache, a little apple cider vinegar with a little sugar in half a glass of water, it works within five minutes. I do not actually know how this works, and I have been trying to figure out what other problems it solves, sometimes it takes care of other kinds of headaches, but because I eat a pretty diverse diet it is hard to pinpoint what the foods are.

Oops, I was supposed to edit the above post but created a different one by mistake.
edit on 16-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I've never had much luck with colloidal silver.

Oregano oil/spirits, olive leaf, extra vitamin D for a few days have worked well for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

NIH official says coronavirus 'on the verge' of becoming global pandemic unless containment becomes 'more successful'

Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CBS’s “Face The Nation” that multiple person-to-person transmissions need to occur in multiple countries in order to reach the pandemic threshold.

But does he list those countries?
Which ones?
Why should we believe that?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I've never had much luck with colloidal silver.

It works good when my dog gets an infected ear. I think it is a bacteria infection though, not viral.

Thanks for reminding me about the oregano oil. That has worked good for me before.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Why should we believe that?

We should not, without doing some research.

If Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is lying to us on national TV. That will tell us even more.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I have been led to believe there is no cure for that virus
right now.I also don't know how long it would take to make
vaccines either.What I have been hearing is that this virus
mutates very quickly.You could make a vaccine for one strain
and then it would mutate again making that vaccine obsolete.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm lucky to haven't been sick in some time.

I know this sounds weird...But I typically get a heads up when km coming down with something. My skin will get sensitive and uncomfortable. Almost like the feeling of getting out of the ocean, and having the salt on your skin.

When I get that onset, I do colloidal silver, and a lot of spicy food, like punishing myself level of spicy. Spicy Thai soup usually does the trick, when they ask what level of spicy, I say the way the Thai eat it. That and a bit of vitamin C.

It works for me every time. But I think we're all different. My parents have different things they do.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What will happen when they shut down all exports out of China? Don't they manufacture most meds and chemicals for the world now?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
What will happen when they shut down all exports out of China? Don't they manufacture most meds and chemicals for the world now?

Hopefully the free market has an long overdue adjustment.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

New Apple phones are getting scarce already.

China will try to keep producing.

I don't think they will be able to for months.

Would be nice if we learned a lesson from this and start producing our vital supplies at home. Or at least not in an enemy's country.

I doubt the globalist will care though and will resist our country becoming self sufficient.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath
Remember, around 1-2% lethal, and it is likely the weakest/older/already ill people. It's a big number if it makes it around the ball: yes! Extinction or zombie apocalypse: nay!

I would bet that the coronavirus has already spread throughout the US years ago, only to be mistaking for the flu....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join