It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Biden won’t drop out...it all goes back to Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As long as Biden is in the race, the left will use, you cannot investigate him....he’s Trump’s opponent. We will keep investigating Trump but anyone in the left is off limits

Biden doesn’t want to win, he doesn’t want to be investigated.

More important ably Obama doesn’t want to be investigated. EVERYTHING goes back to Obama. Joe stays in until the convention, then he might get mentioned as a cabinet position. They hope and pray that Trump looses and then everything they did goes away.

Always follow the chain and see where you think it goes. If it goes to Obama, the people don’t get off.

Easiest example. Hillary’s emails. Everyone agrees that Hillary had a server in her bathroom closet. That she used it for work and there was too secret materials transmitted. Either Hillary if Secretary of State never emailed Obama (her boss) or the White House and obama allowed a private email to function. Hillary would say I emailed 44 and then what?

If America perp walked Obama, do you think America would be like, wow it’s obviously he did this stuff. I am guessing not, I would say a percentage of Americans Would start burning cities downs.

Is justice worth billions of dollar of vandalism at best or hundred of million of damages and Americans being shot to stop rioting? When justice is afraid of one side but not the other...this is the system you get. Once you accept this, everything makes sense

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Interesting theory.

We can't rule out though that he's just literally forgot where he is and what he's doing. Like an old man refusing to stop driving even though he always gets lost.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They won’t even prosecute Comey or McCabe for the same thing they prosecuted Trump campaign officials for so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They won’t even prosecute Comey or McCabe for the same thing they prosecuted Trump campaign officials for so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

It didn't take this to convince me, but it sure does make for a better case.

I think this is all theater. Both sides feel like they're on the brink and nothing will happen. Both sides know nothing is going to happen, they just keep face for their constituents. The last thing either needs is to lose their base when last election so many showed they were done with the establishment parties.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 16-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Interesting thought there. Star given. Hmm the flags disappeared?
edit on 0200000035172020-02-16T09:17:35-06:00173502am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But, but....the Obama administration is supposed to be scandal-free.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Biden is still in the race because hes the best candidate they have right now. So many keep pushing him into staying even though truth be told i think its time for him to retire. Heres the problem look who else is running we have a communist Bernie Sanders while 2 really. Though Elizabeth Warren will become whatever you want her to be and make up a story to go with it. Then we have a billionaire with zero personality this is why he makes videos instead of talking to people. we have Buttigieg whos whole platform is ban guns and raise taxes. So in a warped way Biden is the best candidate since he has admitted there is things you just cant do and has a more moderate plan similar to Obama. Who would have thought that Obama is a moderate compared to this crew. I will say i am more likely to vote Biden then any of the others. But yes hes worrying me with his ramblings. But he has always been strange so i havnt decided if this is normal for him. Now before you ask i dont like Trump think hes an ahole. And frankly would love to have someone to vote for other than him. remove Biden and i probably just wont vote or if sanders wins vote for Trump.
edit on 2/16/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Probably not far off the truth, if you are in the club the club works to protect... not in it (anyone working for trump) then you get sentenced to a longer time in prison for a lie than the average murderer.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Biden is a nice shiny target for Trump and the rest of the Republicans to focus on while other candidates lay the ground work and build up their bases. That’s his role.

And it worked beautifully.

This is chess, not checkers. It appears the DNC learned something from the last election.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
More like tic tac toe, the democrats only strategy now is to have Bloomberg buy in and get Hillary as VP.
The DNC is broke and knows they are not going to defeat Trump so this is the best plan they can muster to date.
The plan has zero chance of winning the 2020 election, just like the rest of the candidates plans.
Get ready to enjoy Trump for another 4 years, someone tell Joe to put the X in the center square first.

originally posted by: underwerks
Biden is a nice shiny target for Trump and the rest of the Republicans to focus on while other candidates lay the ground work and build up their bases. That’s his role.

This is chess, not checkers. It appears the DNC learned something from the last election.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Which candidate from the left do you think would really do well for us?

So far the other two options look like Pete and Bloomberg. DNC looks like they're loading the deck against Bernie.. So it's a wet behind the ears establishment shill, or a billionaire extorting the system to hijack a ticket bid.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't think anybody in the top 5 have dropped out yet. If Biden doesn't come in 1st in South Carolina, and doesn't quit afterward, we'll know he's "protecting" something.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The Clintons will probably buy off South Carolina like last time.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I pray to God Tulsi Gabbard goes Third Party. Sure she won't win, but she can screw the DNC and leftist MSM who have marginalized her, all while getting Trump re-elected.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Trump does not need the help, if Tulsi Gabbard goes third party she will be just as irrelevant as she is now and will not have an impact in the 2020 election.

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I pray to God Tulsi Gabbard goes Third Party. Sure she won't win, but she can screw the DNC and leftist MSM who have marginalized her, all while getting Trump re-elected.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There were 8 emails from Hillary's email server to Obama. He claimed executive privilege so they will never see the light of day. That's just the way it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
More like tic tac toe, the democrats only strategy now is to have Bloomberg buy in and get Hillary as VP.
The DNC is broke and knows they are not going to defeat Trump so this is the best plan they can muster to date.
The plan has zero chance of winning the 2020 election, just like the rest of the candidates plans.
Get ready to enjoy Trump for another 4 years, someone tell Joe to put the X in the center square first.

originally posted by: underwerks

Think that at your own peril. You guys sound like Hillary supporters back in 2017.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Even if Trump won all the electoral college votes plus the popular vote 80% to 20% because the 300,000,000 million illegals and dead people that voted for Hillary changed sides and made himself President for Life no one of any consequence would go to jail.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: underwerks

Which candidate from the left do you think would really do well for us?

So far the other two options look like Pete and Bloomberg. DNC looks like they're loading the deck against Bernie.. So it's a wet behind the ears establishment shill, or a billionaire extorting the system to hijack a ticket bid.

Bernie is the only one. But he’s a little too centrist for my tastes. Bloomberg is nothing more than a competent Donald Trump. The one saving grace of Trump and his goon squad is that they’re too incompetent and self-serving to really take advantage of the fascist whirlwind they’ve whipped up. And I think Pete is a CIA plant.

If it’s Bloomberg and Trump, I hope Trump wins. Donald Trump has broken the government and our country. To allow a competent fascist like Bloomberg to be President afterwards would be the death knell of America.

But then again I suppose it’s going to happen eventually given the state of America. That’s the end game of Donald Trumps time in office. New Zealand is looking nice.

edit on 16-2-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join