It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antartica ancient civilisation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
While I don’t doubt that evidence of past civilisations could exist on Antarctica, those photos provide none.

Also, ‘ancient civilisations’ does not mean ‘spaceships’

Last week a base in Antarctica recorded a temperature of 68 F (20 Celsius). Highest temp there in recorded history.
We may very well see the ice start to melt down there on a large scale in the coming decades.

I will be exciting to see what lays beneath. The worlds agriculture industry could use some more arable land.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Cant see how the land would be in any way arable or suitable or for agricultural purposes considering 6 months of the year its essentially dark.

Plenty of other goodies to be had mineral wise all the same under all that ice.

Whilst not truly dark the Sun won't be back up till August.
edit on 15-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Beyondsecret888

What structures found?

If you show me conclusive evidence of any structures emerging from the melting ice i will endeavor to tell you where they came from.

As to the ice melting well, we are living through the overarching ice age period known as the Quaternary glaciation, and our Earth does move in Epochs.

Are you serious?! How can you honestly say you don't see any structures in some of the images? You're either lying or have seriously poor vision. No offense, but comon'.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Perfectly serious.

My vision is just fine.

And all we see in those images is geography and geology at play.

What you see is down to pareidolia, because you choose to see things that are not there.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Can see how the land would be in any way arable or suitable or for agricultural purposes considering 6 months of the year its essentially dark.

Plenty of other goodies to be had mineral wise all the same under all that ice.

Whilst not truly dark the Sun won't be back up till August.

Oh Jesus, what a dumbass I am. Of course.

(Smacks forehead). Thanks.

But yeah, the mining opportunities would be lucrative

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Two of your images are intriguing but the rest just appear to be fissures or shadow's to me.
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
Given the resolution pixelation and poor image quality at that level though these could be anything, I think anyone would be hard pressed not to see the similarity between the first and a bungalow though.

The problem is that Antarctica is off limit's, the US has by far the largest permanent military presence and anything could have been tested in many regions there, the area is also a prime location for any potential alien base (not saying that there are any just it is a prime site) as the cold provides a natural barrier to most earth pathogen's and an almost sterile environment that any potential covert presence that wanted to have a base on the earth would find tempting - if not now then in the past.

As for past civilization, I believe it is possible that there was, there may have been period's during (modern) humanity's brief existence when the continent or portions of it could have been habitable but as yet there is no evidence of this that is accepted or believed and the prevailing view is that the last time Antarctica was warm enough to still have some forests albeit icy one's was over 15 million years ago.

But never say never, I personally believe that there are secrets to that continent, both very ancient that may force a rewrite of our history (or force us to accept the possibility that we may not be the first sentient life to have had civilization on this planet) if they were ever revealed AND recent but secret history.

Personally my own view is that the human race is far older, we have had civilization a lot more recently than is currently accepted also and we are not the first human civilization to have had aircraft, possibly space craft and to have created a modern civilization.

This guy is a flat earth believer BUT some of the information he covers about an interesting AIRPORT that a modern airport was built OVER in Turkey is very interesting.

And it is far from alone.

IF you go to Google earth and have a good look at Yundum in the Gambia you can see other smaller strip's, some far longer and while it was claimed these were built by the German's there is absolutely no proof and in fact the Germans' did not have the technology to move and lay huge stone slab's such as this air strip appears to be built from - under the modern tarmac that is.
solarey.net...

So there is evidence that suggests, very strongly, a previous civilization or age of technology that was then lost entirely, we may be descended from the survivors of a global cataclysm that ended that age or they could have been another race that is long gone but I feel that the builders of these thing's were very much human - if a previous model - and that the current view of human evolution is a either an outright lie or a serious mistake since I believe we are far older.

And if you look off world you may find even more interesting evidence.

There is a claim on another site that a NASA Study had found evidence of many other previous advanced civilization's that had come and gone before our own BUT that other site does not provide a link to this claimed study so it is probably just to bulk out there story's and get people to click on there site, however the sentiment behind the supposed study real or false is something I find myself in agreement with.

Why, well look for yourself.

(ATS I have used these before but this is I feel pertinent to the vein of this thread)
files.abovetopsecret.com...

So what are you looking at there, well let's colour it a bit to emphasize.

And how about a long dead astronaut, his hand resting on his chest, the seal between the glove and the sleep having decayed the wrist bone is visible.

A sharper close up from a site that is sadly now long defunct and disappeared well over ten years ago now.

Still can't see it?, let's colour and outline a bit.

So rock's that look like an astronaut, we can all look at cloud's and see thing's, fair enough well what about ancient vehicles other than the trashed one above.

If you want to know why city's, at least whatever was above ground, are unlikely to have survived in Antarctica then look at the viking settlement's on Greenland, they built a stone church with proper masonry and then came a period known as the little ice age that lasted a few hundred years, it completely wiped the settlement off the map, the church was almost completely destroyed and the remaining stone's are so rounded that except for the fact they are in the shape of the church wall you could be forgiven for thinking they were just natural boulders since the ice rounded and ground them down.

Glaciers move and scour even down to the bedrock, most city's are build on the softer material above the bedrock so this scouring would erase any trace of a city in Antarctica, perhaps not deep constructions though such as modern style subway stations if they were built deep enough into the bedrock to survive the scouring action of the glaciers.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Perfectly serious.

My vision is just fine.

And all we see in those images is geography and geology at play.

What you see is down to pareidolia, because you choose to see things that are not there.

That's your opinion. One you cannot back up.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The poor quality of the images provided and pareidolia displayed by the likes of yourself speaks volumes.

As to my opinion, well my opinion is that billions of tons of ice depress continents and rake them clean down to the bedrock, and funnily enough, nature seems to take a similar tact.

Frozen spaceships and pyramid mountains my arse. LoL
edit on 15-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The poor quality of the images provided and pareidolia displayed by the likes of yourself speaks volumes.

As to my opinion, well my opinion is that billions of tons of ice depress continents and rake them clean down to the bedrock, and funnily enough, nature seems to take a similar tact.

I never once claimed there is 'frozen spaceships and pyramid mountains'.

I'm not going to have an exchange with you since you're inclined to pull # out of your ass.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Plenty of crazy claims like frozen spaceships in the ice and pyramid mountains have emerged surrounding the continent of Antarctica whether or not you came away with them or not, that's just a fact.

And those images came from a place where the sun doesn't shine continuously, so there is that.

The only thing you will be pulling out your own arse down there is ice.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Dead astronaut? Ancient vehicles? I have a very active imagination but man, you're seeing a heck of a lot more than I am in those pictures.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I think you should read some of Corey Goode's pre-adamic nonsense.

If there was anything there, it won't be after all that ice grinding atop the depressed continent for at least the past 200 million years.

Antarctica is a gold mine, quite literally, if we were ever to get our act together and exploit the resources, just like anywhere else on Earth, doing so however would be quite the feat of modern engineering.

The fact of the matter, low Earth Orbit, and even deep space are a hell of a lot less hostile environments to contend with those presented to us on Antarctica.

The entire Continent was flash frozen before it could be covered completely in mud and debris.

Far to many artifacts to hide or remove....the ice is melting so fast it impossible to cover-up much longer.

Anyone who thinks that this area is off limits for any other reason than to supress Humanities History is sadly deluded.

There are ruins on every Continent from the same Catastrophe that flash-froze Antarctica.Ruins that have been suppressed and hidden by Academias organised deceptions via the peer approved printed media and as a final resort destruction with differing levels of success for Centuries.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"The entire Continent was flash frozen before it could be covered completely in mud and debris."

I hear Adam and Steve done that one. LoL

Accept the geology don't fly, continental plates and pole shifts don't work that way and neither does the atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting. Some of the pics are more evocative than others.

I'm leaning towards something very unexpected there, myself.

An acquaintance found something on Google Earth that certainly looks like an amethyst sculpture, free of ice, around 100 ft high that looks like a humanoid sculpture but, admittedly, being from a satellite it could be a lot of things... but it's ice free and definitely purple and really out of place... and looks like it has a head and arms.

I'll ask if I can release the pic or get coordinates, but they are reluctant to "go public" and I cannot say I blame them.

I suspect this topic is part of the near century long cover-up and has to do with ancient technological civs, likely human ... but of course cannot prove a thing.

The ice IS melting and might (MIGHT) be a reason there's a release of UFO info "all of a sudden" heh.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Where are the buildings? Can we get some "red circles of death" or even some "you are here" arrows.

All I am seeing is snow, ice and crevices.

Are the buildings in the bottom of those big cracks in the ice?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nothing would survive the ice crushing down on it, all the structures I’ve seen are proven natural formations

And Antarctic ice isn’t melting

Neither was it 21c

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The one that looks really interesting to me is the 6th image - the one right below the 2nd image.

What natural forces would create an almost perfect rectangle?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

genuinely curious q here.....what about them lakes said to be "intact" miles under ice ?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Newer bases and research complexes, old presumably abandoned bases, and evidence of some ancient old pyramids and other structures up there. I have seen stuff on all of this stuff over the years. They do not deny that there was ancient civilizations down there, but they do not clarify much officially. I suppose they do not want people going there and carting off the ancient artifacts that are left, Hitlers guys probably got some of the best stuff. Nice thing about not verifying that the ancient sites exist, they do not have to account for every artifact, stuff can disappear. Also there could be some ancient technology up there that would disrupt archeologies explanation of how things supposedly are.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Nothing would survive the ice crushing down on it, all the structures I’ve seen are proven natural formations

And Antarctic ice isn’t melting

Neither was it 21c

They have found the opposite true in the Artic, some stuff has not been crushed like they believe it should have been. It depends on how the glacier grew I guess, they are finding tree stumps sticking out of the ground that were not sheered off by glaciers. They are finding that it did not level hills and the grass is growing back right away in many areas, the topsoil was not even scraped in some areas and the seed is sprouting after tens of thousands of years of sitting three inches deep in the topsoil.

Somebody evidently made up a bunch of crap over the last century and had little to back what they were saying, someone with a degree gets believed when all that person is doing is making a logical guess. You would have thunk that they should have noticed the grass seed in the soil layer was not disturbed though, oh yeah, they were not looking because someone with a prestigious title said it wasn't possible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join