It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery of a Metal Gear Solid 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
i somehow found out that the creator of Metal Gear has claimed that there is already production of the next metal gear game, starting a new generation. it will, of course, have solid snake in it and perhaps raiden too. i can't remember the website but just as much info can be found on google. check it out if your an MGS fan.

*Fixed caps-lock title*

[edit on 10-3-2005 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisamatic
i somehow found out that the creator of Metal Gear has claimed that there is already production of the next metal gear game, starting a new generation. it will, of course, have solid snake in it and perhaps raiden too. i can't remember the website but just as much info can be found on google. check it out if your an MGS fan.

*Fixed caps-lock title*

[edit on 10-3-2005 by dbates]

find me links

but i think 4 might be too much now

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
the game wont be call metal gear SOLID since the trilogy is already complete. but anywho, i cant wait

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
here is one link and i'll try to find more.
it's at www.neoseeker.com...
as for it going too far, this one is definately going to be interesting. i can't remember where but i remember reading that you will play as solid snake but in a different environment from before. but it will link back to the previous metal gears. i think it's good to give it a new start but we can only wait for ages.

top topics

join