It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police arrest 12 men preparing a terrorist attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Also, our economy has completely tanked.

Huh??

Centraal Plan Bureau

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm operating under the assumption they read OP.

If not then I wouldn't agree or extrapolate what I did.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And at the end of the day terrorists are terrorists regardless of what #e they are trying to impose on other people and they ALL deserve the most severest of punishments we can think of.

Bingo, if you plan to hit soft targets... You're cowardice scum. There is no valor in that.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Lemme guess:

They are "aLt RiGhT ExTrEmIsT"...

How could that be, I keep hearing here, only the left does stuff..hmm

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Germans aren't that smart, they are leaving these Muslims in the country without checking them out properly, then these people recruit others of their kind, often young Muslims who have been in the country for years.. Now, I doubt if they got the big cheese in this sting, but they did get some of the people contributing money.

Read the article ffs.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Lemme guess:

That's because some folk around here are ... special..

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lemme guess:

That's because some folk around here are ... special..

What is funny, or maybe sad, is a lot are commenting about the "muslims"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It's pretty sad, bizarre even.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Germans aren't that smart, they are leaving these Muslims in the country without checking them out properly, then these people recruit others of their kind, often young Muslims who have been in the country for years.. Now, I doubt if they got the big cheese in this sting, but they did get some of the people contributing money.

Read the article ffs.
I didn't read it correctly, I thought it was saying that muslims and asylum seekers were targeting politicians. It was the way the comma was situated. After you mentioned it I went back and reread it.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

MO, the 3 Abrahamic religions should've never been created.

Well, when - and if - you make it thru the pearly gates, you can take it up with Abraham.

In the meantime, the Abrahamic religions essentially own the world - or at least their hearts and minds.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: dfnj2015

I could start trying to justify their actions by saying this is what happens when Islamic terrorists bomb the crap out of their foster nations and seek to turn them into a replica of whatever #holeistan they come from but what would be the point?

And at the end of the day terrorists are terrorists regardless of what #e they are trying to impose on other people and they ALL deserve the most severest of punishments we can think of.

Trying to justify or excuse their actions is truly appalling.

I've lived through IRA and Islamic scumbags trying to terrorise people and these people are no different whatsoever.

as soon as it comes to right-wing extremism you start with your whatsboutism. but if a left-wing extremist throws a stone no comparisons are made...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

a reply to: dfnj2015

I could start trying to justify their actions by saying this is what happens when Islamic terrorists bomb the crap out of their foster nations and seek to turn them into a replica of whatever #holeistan they come from but what would be the point?

Trying to justify or excuse their actions is truly appalling.

I've lived through IRA and Islamic scumbags trying to terrorise people and these people are no different whatsoever.

as soon as it comes to right-wing extremism you start with your whatsboutism. but if a left-wing extremist throws a stone no comparisons are made...

Looked to me Freeborn was pretty clear when he said all terrorists are scumbags (which they are).

Also, are you implying Islamic terrorists are left wing extremist's? Personally, I wouldn't put them on a western political scale. I think they fit just fine on a religious one.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

as soon as it comes to right-wing extremism you start with your whatsboutism.

Please show me where anything I wrote could be remotely construed as 'whatsboutism'.

I think I was pretty #ing clear that I think ALL terrorists are scumbags be they right wing extremists, Islamic fundamentalists or 'left wing' radicals.

And it really annoys me when people try to justify the actions of any terrorists.

…. but if a left-wing extremist throws a stone no comparisons are made...

Who are these 'left wing extremists' you allude to?

Please explain exactly what your issues are with my post because I really don't understand where you are coming from here and i'd like to be able to clear up any confusion or misinterpretation.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

as soon as it comes to right-wing extremism you start with your whatsboutism.

Please show me where anything I wrote could be remotely construed as 'whatsboutism'.

I think I was pretty #ing clear that I think ALL terrorists are scumbags be they right wing extremists, Islamic fundamentalists or 'left wing' radicals.

And it really annoys me when people try to justify the actions of any terrorists.

…. but if a left-wing extremist throws a stone no comparisons are made...

Who are these 'left wing extremists' you allude to?

Please explain exactly what your issues are with my post because I really don't understand where you are coming from here and i'd like to be able to clear up any confusion or misinterpretation.

i have to admit that i overreacted here without having read your comment in detail. i'm sorry. yes, no matter where the terror comes from, it is never excusable. it has just unfortunately become established that when it comes to right-wing extremism, the other extremes always have to be mentioned as well. after all, right-wing extremists and islamists are the two most dangerous currents of modern times.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The 3 Abrahamic religions should 'never have been created'...? You haven't even the slightest shade of an understanding of what's going on in this world, do you? You're muddying the waters with your cookie-cutter 'progressive' sayings. Would you like me to school you on what the Abrahamic faith groups are, and why they exist? You might not like me doing so, because it would expose your ignorance & shake your worldview, possibly to the same point of existential terror which has overcome me on numerous occasions as I ponder the big questions.

If you want me to school you, come back with a snarky comment, I dare you.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That was their opinion. But it's faith based ideology, so I doubt anyone is going to prove their side to another.

You know, there was a time when other factions of the Abrahamic religions were as brutal and savage to those who didn't agree with them. That isn't an effort to justify any other faiths or demonize certain ones... Just an acknowledgament that like most ideologies, these religions have been perverted and weaponized by man, who will do such with whatever they can.
edit on 15-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Go ahead Mr. Know it All. ''School'' me with your exceptional knowledge of these idiotic and hatefull ''religions''.
edit on 15-2-2020 by Asgaard because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

All is good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join