It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary by Q enthusiast projects LIGHT - return of JFK (Jr)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This woman has put together a 10 part doc, 18 mins ea. Much of it we all know, Clintons, Abhramovich, spirit cooking, Podesta, so on and so forth. But in the final chapter, she pulls it all together in an astounding fashion using Q messages from Dec 2018 and many others, and the help of Q anon supporters.

She concludes that only JKF (no longer Jr because senior is dead) can bring peace. I think she has something here. I do not believe the people among Trump's rally attendees are the Kennedys, no, that's not John John's style. BTW - I did not realize that JFK Jr and Hillary were running against each other on NY when his plane went down.

Here's the link to part 10 if you want to get to the meat of it: Fall Cabal part 10

It will lift your spirit and blow your mind, I'm thinking.
edit on 2/14/2020 by BlissSeeker because: mind blown

edit on 2/14/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi,

Admin note, I think all the Q-related topics are supposed to go into the dedicated thread for that topic (now part 24).

Link Here

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Because that’s going to happen.

Lmao

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

BTW - I did not realize that JFK Jr and Hillary were running against each other on NY when his plane went down.

Because they weren't. JFK Jr never ran for public office. There were rumors that he was planning on running one day. But at the time of JFK Jr's death in 1999, he was not running for office. I doubt even Hillary had declared yet... The election was more than a year away still.

However, if that disinformation is part of this "documentary," then it tells me all I need to know... as if the "Q" factor wasn't enough...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"Q" posts belong in the dedicated thread, linked above.

IF this is, in fact, not a "Q" related topic, please repost as such.

Thread closed.

top topics

join