It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Pandemic Preparedness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am also still displeased with the people who are attempting to incite panic. Whether this virus is as bad as they make it out to be or not, panic will not make it any better. Very irresponsible.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
We keep enough stuff in stock to make at least seven big pots of soup for virus treatment. Also we stock enough honey, lemon juice, and brandy and ginger brandy to make at least forty hot totties. Another virus treatment. We have strawberry jam and frozen wild berries in the deep freeze to also help fight viruses. Coffee is essential in helping to prevent viral infections, so is Tea.

Certain food chemistries also protect us from viruses, even a keto diet reduces risk of having a virus cause severe illness.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I am also still displeased with the people who are attempting to incite panic.

Who is trying to incite panic and what are your criteria for such? Seriously, I haven't seen anyone doing that. If anything, the MSM have downplayed the hell out of this, which is bizarre from a group that has consistently overhyped every previous illness of this nature. Remember when CNN was treating Ebola like it would run roughshod through the states? MERS? SARS? Now this comes along, legitimately looks like something that's goddamned serious, and they bend over backwards to make sure they get that "experts assure us the risk for Americans is low" and instead use it to pimp more people getting the flu shot which does NOTHING against this present pox.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I am also still displeased with the people who are attempting to incite panic.

Who is trying to incite panic and what are your criteria for such? Seriously, I haven't seen anyone doing that.

Just an opinion. Not necessarily just here. Lots of people.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
People die of pneumonia every year. I wonder if this whole Corona Virus is nothing more than just some flavor of the common cold. I wonder if the Corona Virus death rate is more than the usual yearly death rate.

LOL

WHO doesn't activate its resources over the common cold. In China, the fear is real its kills people and it's a new strain and while you shouldn't panic nothing wrong with being aware, it's not a cold or the same old stuff. LOL in fact if you have the flu a cold or any kind of weakened immune system this Corona Virus can be deadly it's not just the elderly.

I'd rather be prepared and not need it than caught with my pants down.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We keep enough stuff in stock to make at least seven big pots of soup for virus treatment. Also we stock enough honey, lemon juice, and brandy and ginger brandy to make at least forty hot totties. Another virus treatment. We have strawberry jam and frozen wild berries in the deep freeze to also help fight viruses. Coffee is essential in helping to prevent viral infections, so is Tea.

Certain food chemistries also protect us from viruses, even a keto diet reduces risk of having a virus cause severe illness.

Oregano. Elderberry. Echinacea. Garlic. Ginger.

I grow 4 of those 5 on my property.

Although as a pure essential oil you get a bigger bang for your buck.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Oh I agree. I am of the mind to prepare for the worst (not just with pandemic) and hope I never need any of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

This is neither the cold nor the flu.
a reply to: burdman30ott6

it is a really bad version of the common cold. coronavirus causes the common cold:

"Human coronaviruses, which are responsible for about 10% of common colds, were first isolated from volunteers at the Common cold unit of Medical research council, United Kingdom in 1965."

en.wikipedia.org...

LMFAO

Sure jan

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Good thinking, I can only get three months at a time and they don’t let you refill it until that runs out. I just got a years supply but can only buy three months at a time which I just did. Over time I’ve been trying to stockpile some by going earlier for my prescriptions. It’s an extra two weeks worth at best but I’ve not counted them . This reminds me I need to add more to my supply now.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You also have to consider if you’ve stock piled food you might get robbed, shot & killed.people will want your food, Meds , guns etc.

Don’t be going on Facebook bragging about your supplies.

It’s time to prepare!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join