It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Offered To Solve One Problem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The problem I would like to get solved is that I have never seen an alien....other than Non citizens. I would be happy to have them solve that problem. I'll make cookies for them.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

How to take the hangover out of the tequila.

I figure solving that will go a long way towards the eventual enlightenment of the human race.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I believe we were never meant to be so destructive... www.youtube.com...

To remove this scourge from the earth and associated plagues that went along with it. Because it Will kill us eventually, along with the earth. And a New one start from the ashes of this one.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The woman’s thought process!
. Just kidding , solve death would do nicely
edit on 2 131913 2020 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

"Welcome mr.Alien. We have had a little dispute on this planet for a couple of thousand years now and it is really in the way of progress. Could you maybe tell us which religion, if any, is correct?"

Peace

No matter how that's answered, it would cause problems.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I figure solving that will go a long way towards the eventual enlightenment of the human race.

Don't mix it with sugar. Drink one glass of water between every three drinks. Don't drink on an empty stomach.

When you wake up drink coconut water, and maybe a hit of some Devils lettuce if you're into that kind of thing.
edit on 13-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A truly "Free Lunch" would be a really good start.

In fact, it would solve every question posted here so far.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A schematic or blueprint to creating a society where wealth accumulation didn't lead to the monopolies and oligarchs. A way to balance the accumulation of power to the point where it didn't interfere with personal freedom.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My arthritis. I know they can and hopefully they are reading your thread. I'll update you !

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
A truly "Free Lunch" would be a really good start.
In fact, it would solve every question posted here so far.

But we love cooking !

They'll probably give you a flavorless green smoothie. See the pics, they don't have teeth for a reason. NO, NO, NO !

I can accept a gift card instead.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
A schematic or blueprint to creating a society where wealth accumulation didn't lead to the monopolies and oligarchs. A way to balance the accumulation of power to the point where it didn't interfere with personal freedom.

They probably don't have it neither. Be realistic.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
If they visited and said they would show us how to solve one problem but that's it what do you think we would choose? Top of my head it was cancer but then I starting thinking planetary travel like them might be better, especially if we could use it to travel on this planet.

I think the decision would have to be made on what would benefit mankind long term and the toughest problem to solve. Cancer, we can likely solve that one at some point but space travel, just seems that one is very difficult to crack for us.

Neoliberalism.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Assuming they knew, it would be nice if the aliens gave us a true description of what kind of reality humans are really living in. Are our scientific theories and laws even close to being right? Are there layers and levels of reality we just can't detect or comprehend? I'm just curious to know how far off we are with this reality stuff, or if we have the general gist of it right.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

"Welcome mr.Alien. We have had a little dispute on this planet for a couple of thousand years now and it is really in the way of progress. Could you maybe tell us which religion, if any, is correct?"

A guy asks that very question of an alien when he and his band got abducted in Canada. Check it out here:

The aliens were taken aback by the question, but responded very simply that "no religion is correct."

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would like them to show us how to extend our life span for a few hundred more years.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Budman
I would like them to show us how to extend our life span for a few hundred more years.

Oh, that sounds like hell. Am I supposed to keep going to my boring job for another 100 years?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nothing. Id tell them to GTFO... I LOVE being a violent monkey-goddess.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
If they visited and said they would show us how to solve one problem but that's it what do you think we would choose?

What:

• Unlimited clean cheap (or even free) energy.

Why:

• Most other (non-political) problems can be solved by zapping it with enough juice (and maybe some political ones too).

edit on 2020-2-13 by EnhancedInterrogator because: gammer,spling,4matten.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Ever try milk thistle/dandelion capsules? Eat a few of those before and after and no hangover. Something about them absorbing the toxins in alcohol and moving them out of your body before they have a chance to do any damage. Works great for some people. You gotta plan ahead a little, though.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Raise the overall intelligence of Americans so they wouldn't worship clowns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join