It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pissed off about Roger Stone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
When the defendant is a controversial political figure I think a jury is mostly useless...

Oh, so besides his attorney being an idiot so is he now since he could have requested a bench trial.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
What got him in this mess was essentially a joke.

Maybe so but the coverup is what is got him convicted.

Which makes the Mueller investigation look even more like a cleanup crew, and not upholders of law.

Stone was looking for what ever else Wikileaks had on the DNC-Clinton collusion for the nomination.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He could have been looking for the Loch Ness Monster, he shouldn't have been lying. Oh well, do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

He could have been looking for the Loch Ness Monster, he shouldn't have been lying. Oh well, do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

So what is essentially a process crime deserves 9 years?
edit on 17-2-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If the judge gives him that then I guess it does.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

...who lied to Congress and obstructed justice.

Want the swamp drained? Then people like him are part of the problem.

Then we should send you and other leftists to prison as well... You are obstructing this administration's ability to do it's job.

Plus, haven't you been one of the many "never Trump crowd" whom keep on trying to claim Trump is a criminal/colluded with Russia etc?...

To jail with all of ya I say...

All Oliver Stone did was being in contact with wikileaks, and being a friend to Trump... For people like you that seems enough to put people in prison, so you should be in prison as well...

To your side "lying" now means "not remembering 100% something that happened months or years ago..."

Your side want to send Gen. Flynn to prison as well for the same LIES your side keeps creating... So in retrospect we should put you, and every other person whom is part of the "never Trump crowd" in prison...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The pro-Clinton FBI claimed the same thing about General Flynn...
plus, whom has been lying has been the left/the never Trump crowd...
You want people in prison for lying? All of you leftists/never Trump crowd should be in jail then. Together with every CNN/MSNBC employee and other media whom have been lying for over 3 years now...

edit on 17-2-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Then we should send you and other leftists to prison as well...

I'm a Libertarian snookums.

Plus, haven't you been one of the many "never Trump crowd" whom keep on trying to claim Trump is a criminal/colluded with Russia etc?

As a Libertarian I don't like either party.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

See above. Not very difficult to understand.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm a Libertarian snookums.

Libertarians value individual liberty above all else, you clearly don't meet that definition.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Libertarians value individual liberty above all else, you clearly don't meet that definition.

You're going to need to show how me thinking the rule of law is important doesn't jive with Libertarian ideals. Stone pissed his individual liberty away when he broke the law.

Your partisan stance on this is clouding your judgement.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If the judge gives him that then I guess it does.

The judge, who is an Obama appointee, who also apparently has ties with the Jury Foreman (when she ran for congress)?

Railroaded.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Once again, Stone's attorney is apparently a giant moron just like Stone, if this were the case he should have excused that juror.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You're going to need to show how me thinking the rule of law is important doesn't jive with Libertarian ideals. Stone pissed his individual liberty away when he broke the law.

Your partisan stance on this is clouding your judgement.

Simple, you seem to think that when a partisan judge/jury decides forgetting something, or talking to anyone in wikileaks equals to "lying to Congress" or "trying to influence witnesses" that's reason enough to put people in prison. You are talking about the same Congress democrats whom have been using Russian lies to try to depose the duly elected POTUS, and whom have claimed people like Gen. Flynn lied just because he couldn't remember 100% what he said months, or years back...

You are not a libertarian, you are an authoritarian.

edit on 18-2-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
...or talking to anyone in wikileaks equals to "lying to Congress"...

LOL, lying to Congress is what gets you charged and convicted of lying to Congress, not talking to Wikileaks. You really should educate yourself on what your boy Stone did instead of pouting about his scumbag ass getting convicted by a jury.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I agree with him getting justice, and if that means going to jail then that is his justice. I am talking about the hypocrisy here. Too many others have lied to congress with no punishment.

The things is...I think... there is a club who took over the government of the usa. They tried a very long time ago and succeeded with the murder of JFK. Ever since this club expanded into all agencies to make sure all significant offices are covered...right upto the supreme court. If you are a threat it is easy to silence you, one way or an other. You can bet that those who also lied to congress and walk away are part of this club or protected by this club. That is how it works in US government today...if you ask me.

edit on 19/2/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Once again, Stone's attorney is apparently a giant moron just like Stone, if this were the case he should have excused that juror.

And when someone is dishonest, in order to become the Jury Foreman?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You file an appeal.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You file an appeal.

And hope to get a new judge and different jury?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And hope to get a new judge and different jury?

You certainly wont get the same, that's how an appeal works.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join