It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pissed off about Roger Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Most of us on this site have watched Stone for years. Take him with a grain of salt. Hes a harmless old man, except for one thing, He exposed the Clintons. Huge no no. And this is pay back.

I am seriously pissed off that while Stone is under a gag order, and headed to prison, Clapper, Comey, Brennon. the Clintons. McCabe, etc are running around free, and on news channels getting paid to spew their evil. I dont have to recount what they are guilty of, as I know we are wide awake on this site.

When did it become OK to attack an elderly man?

Everyone is angry over this, no matter what side your on. Half the world wants to see him rot in prison and the other half is shocked over the sentencing, and wants a full pardon for everyone caught in the nightmare of the Mueller investigation.

I lost my religion a long time ago, but I kinda think he is the simple stone mentioned in the Kim Clement prophecies. which are startlingly accurate. Even I, a non christian can not ignore how much has come to pass. www.youtube.com...

So what side are you on?

www.nytimes.com...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Hes a harmless old man...

...who lied to Congress and obstructed justice.

Want the swamp drained? Then people like him are part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So what side are you on?

If he broke the law, he should get justice.
Just like anyone else.

Hopefully, everyone involved in this whole mess, will have to answer for what they did.
Left and right side, alike.
I would like to think that it will happen, but only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If we jailed everyone who has ever lied to congress, the only people left in DC would be Pepito, an illegal alien busboy at La Corruptus (Nice DC steakhouse) and a blind/deaf/mute nun (Sister Mary) cloistered nearby.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You wouldn't find me upset about that.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I agree with him getting justice, and if that means going to jail then that is his justice. I am talking about the hypocrisy here. Too many others have lied to congress with no punishment.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The rule of law is more of a "suggestion" than an actual law in DC.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Too many others have lied to congress with no punishment.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone ran the Justice Department who wanted to 'drain the swamp'? I mean that guy could get Grand Juries empaneled to potentially indict those people.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lets hope thats coming, I think there will be a lot revealed when the Durham report comes out.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Lets hope thats coming, I think there will be a lot revealed when the Durham report comes out.

I wouldn't bet a penny on that leading to anything meaningful.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We will find out soon enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Gee we should overlook the fact that stone lied to Congress and jail vindman and the others for being truthful to congess.. lies are good, truth is bad... up is down, down is up, no wonder people are going nuts!!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I agree. He was also sentenced by a jury. No one just randomly handed him out a sentence.
edit on 13-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Vindmen isnt going to jail. He just didnt provide any evidence against Trump. He revealed that he was subverting the will of the President and got kicked out of the whitehouse. I watched the hearings.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Stone was found guilty, he'll face jail. Is 9 years, an appropriate sentence? I don't think so, but the judge will decide, regardless of recommendations from the DOJ.

But, What exactly was Vindman truthful about? Be specific.

And, he hasn't been charged with anything anyway, which makes your comment pretty stupid. Though he could be charged with a number of articles under the UCMJ.

He wasn't even fired or dismissed, he was reassigned.

edit on 13-2-2020 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I dont have to recount what they are guilty of

They have been to court and found guilty by a jury of their peers and a judge?

Link please.

Or is this a case of guilty until proven innocent. Something ats seems to be very found of recently, for some reason.

And before you reply I don't think they are good people ether. But they have not been tried and found guilty of any crimes.
edit on 13-2-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would feel better about Roger Stone if it was just a simple, "he lied to congress and obstructed", but it was so much more than that... Due to his relationship with Trump, the FBI/DOJ/etc holdovers from last admin wanted to make an example of Roger, which is why you saw the pre-dawn FBI raid with heavy gear (where CNN was tipped off to be at randomly), among the heavy sentence they seeked for some process crimes.. Its obvious that they are trying to make an example of Roger Stone here... I cant wait until Trump pardons Roger Stone, Manafort, Mike Flynn and all the others who were wrongly targeted to try to take down Trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Also, are we going to discuss how the Jury Foreperson has a long history of Anti-Trump posts?? Why was this juror even allowed to be on the panel? How many other jurors were Anti Trumpers??? Just check out this article to see the things Tameka Hart said (juror foreperson for Roger Stone).... I see a mistrial coming now, but if not, Trump is 100% pardoning him after the dust settles from the case.

Foreperson In Roger Stone Trial Had History Of Anti-Trump Social Media Posts:

Article from Ben Shapiro - Daily Wire
edit on 13-2-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

??? I believe what he did was advise the Ukraine govt officials that it was probably unwise to publicly announce the beginning of an investigation of a political candidate of the United states like rudy was demanding. Considering none of Rudy's and his friends ventures were going through any normal diplomatic chain... it was probably good advice. After all, trumps defenses are still arguing that the aide being held wasn't connected to ukraine having to do an investigation like rudy and gang was claiming. So who knows what the will of the president was really.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

we need to stay on topic, www.washingtonexaminer.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join