It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reza Baluchi, BEST FLORIDA MAN EVER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok, so I learned about this guy a couple of months ago, and wanted to make a thread but got distracted and forgot. Now, I shall pay homage to the best Florida Man ever, Reza Baluchi. This guy wants to walk to Bermuda in a bubble,and has already tried several times, but keeps getting hated on and stopped by the US Coast Guard. I say, let Reza walk for freedom! He is an American of Iranian origin who came here as a refugee being persecuted by the regime many years ago. I say they just need to let him walk. The last time they stopped him he just wanted directions, he was not in distress. Then the inconsiderate blokes shot and sunk his contraption anyways after forcibly retrieving him from it.

He had comms. and supplies and everything. See it to believe it man!

Swimmer's Daily
In 2016 a Florida man attempted to run from Boca Raton, FL to Bermuda in a home-made, inflatable plastic bubble. Reza Baluchi had been warned by the Coast Guard that any efforts to attempt his journey would be futile and result in severe legal and financial retribution. However, Reza’s convictions and ambition left him undeterred by such threats – he’d been waiting his whole life to do this and nothing was going to stop him. This is the story of that fateful journey as told by the man who attempted it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Let him do it Jeez,
Go bust some drug runners

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

this is why he was removed :

The last time they stopped him he just wanted directions, he was not in distress.

now without an iventorty of what his " contraption " carried - his claim to be "well equiped " is debateable

but florida > bermuda = 1600 km

i dunno the " cruising speed " of a man power ball - but for an endurance even = 5kph would be reasonable

he still has to eat sleep and rest - so looking at 15 days minumum

thats before currents and winds push him off course

this idiotcy as the hallmarks of a darwin ward attempt

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wheres the dude go number 2, a bucket? Must be hard to hover over the bucket in a ball, in the Atlantic.

Does he just dump his ca ca in the ocean?

ETA wheres he keep his 2 weeks of food? I didnt watch it all, but does he have oranges and ham sandwiches smackin him in the head all day?
edit on 13-2-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well perhaps people should watch the whole dang video! He keeps his stuff in bags that hang around along the metal thing. He also has already walked/jogged/ran the entire conUS. This man has the stamina and endurance of a superhero. He is no amateur power walker. This guy can run, and run forever.

They just need to let him do it, but he should have someone that stays nearby in a boat so the coast guard do not have an excuse to just shoot and sink his personal property that he spent many years and over $100,000 building.

join