It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution in progress: World’s largest cave fish discovered in India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Barcs

Calm down Barcs, just calm down.
Your headline is a little hyperbolic

It is not really as big and as bad as you think for others

Evolution is documented fact which has never been refuted and has tons of supporting evidence. I don't need hyperbole LMFAO! I have research, you have nothing. That's where the discussion ends.

The discussion ends, what a joke, what a cowardly reply, demanding I stop because you can’t answer my questions

Repetable observable and testable evidence, that’s called science
You are preaching your faith like an evangelical minister, “the discussion ends” because you can’t and won’t answer questions, you don’t have the knowledge

Step up big boy or slink away

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
So its really not a question of If a God craete life but of Do you need a God to create life .
Getting closer every day to finding life NOT from earth even a Bactria so what will your argument be once its confirmed earth is not so special after all and Life is any ware even remotely possible .

They will move the goalposts as usual. They will say god created life in those other places, even though they claimed for centuries that life only exists on earth and we are special.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
I know that simple knowledge is not "science". Likewise, therefore, "just" simple "English" is not "proof".
But using words like, "May" and "could"? Aren't really "words" of debunking an answer either.
"Evolution in progress"? Really?.. How so? It was "just discovered"!
I'm not trying to confuse you with logic.
I wouldn't want to confound your "religious" beliefs.

Incoherent babble. Science isn't absolute.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The discussion ends, what a joke, what a cowardly reply, demanding I stop because you can’t answer my questions

Repetable observable and testable evidence, that’s called science
You are preaching your faith like an evangelical minister, “the discussion ends” because you can’t and won’t answer questions, you don’t have the knowledge

Step up big boy or slink away

You just keep spewing those lies. The discussion of the validity of evolution ended in the 50s with the MES.

www.talkorigins.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join