It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate/need help with stray cat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Better to have a guitar neck in your hand than a long neck.

Start pickin' and strumming.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
With the detox you might want to look at stuff containing ranitidine (or something spelled like that) as it settles the stomach out quite quickly but does make you burp like a mad man for 5-10 mins but will stop that need for a drink to settle the stomachs PH level. Going out and doing stuff once you're over the worst of it so you don't get stir crazy or fall into the old habits etc and see if you can get a few checkups with your local medical services to make sure you are drying out properly as sudden stopping can kill you and you may need to spend a few weeks in hospital to make sure that if anything goes wrong someone is around.

The visions/sounds and strange things are normal and do go away but it takes time as your brain has to get used to not being fogged for so much of its time.

Vitamin tablets to replace all the crap thats washed out by drinking and a good solid diet will help so don't get hungry and then use booze to fill up.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Get a divorce.
I'm single now but I was going through 2 cases of 12 year old 90 proof every 3 1/2 months until my state finally opened it's first MMj outlet. I quit hard booze entirely after my first legal purchase.
I kept drinking a few beers most days but now I'm down to pouring the last 3 in as many days of half full beers down the drain.
You and your wife have some serious issues you need to discuss. Do it with civility.
edit on 12-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join